PDA

View Full Version : The Deadlywind Ion ?

going_home
10-21-2006, 10:19 AM
http://www.deadlywind.com/news.html

Colin is going to be selling DW Negative Ions.
Hope he does well with them.
What happened to the hAir trigger and the Aedes marker ?
I'm a mag guy but I would buy at least one of the hAir trigger frame and the Aedes marker.

:confused:

Chronobreak
10-21-2006, 11:10 AM
looks like hes working on a few things..

no problem there...the aedes liekly isnt going to come out sooner if he wasnt working on other stuff anyways(i would think mq's are the problem)

apparently he plans ons till making pneu frames for mags, as well as one for his aedes

i would think most people that wanted ions have them, the markets saturated with them already

Carbon Blue
10-21-2006, 12:51 PM
by any chance is there a forum where all you innovators are registered at? I would love to read whats going on instead of asking repetitive questions such as when his hAir is going to make it out, and if its going to be frame specific?

FinchMan
10-21-2006, 04:47 PM
by any chance is there a forum where all you innovators are registered at? I would love to read whats going on instead of asking repetitive questions such as when his hAir is going to make it out, and if its going to be frame specific?

http://tinkersguild.org/phpBB2/index.php

or the older one:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/73032/

don miguel
10-21-2006, 09:14 PM
I believe that it was BEHEMOTH that told me he could make a faster and similar trigger for 75$. You should contact him. :cheers:

Pneumagger
10-23-2006, 05:46 PM
I've met with BEHEMOTH. I doubt he would have said this. Josh... is there truth to this?
PLZ Sellz me one. So I can pwnzorz nubz. :shooting:

Please Don... tell us more. :)

don miguel
10-23-2006, 06:34 PM
I've met with BEHEMOTH. I doubt he would have said this. Josh... is there truth to this?
PLZ Sellz me one. So I can pwnzorz nubz. :shooting:

Please Don... tell us more. :)

I made a "useless thread" according to Mr CHRONOBREAK a while back reguarding that deadlywind trigger that is all mech, that you can walk. If you look up the thread, I believe BEHEMOTH told me he could make a cheaper and faster version of that trigger. He said for 175$. He told me iI will try to find it for you.
ADDITION: I cannot find the thread, but I know BEHEMOTH told me he has made them before. I do not own one of his trigger frames, but he said he makes them, and I told him I was thinking of buying one in the thread, but I cannot find it. sorry man.

Rudz
10-23-2006, 06:59 PM
I made a "useless thread" according to Mr CHRONOBREAK a while back reguarding that deadlywind trigger that is all mech, that you can walk. If you look up the thread, I believe BEHEMOTH told me he could make a cheaper and faster version of that trigger. He said for 175$. He told me iI will try to find it for you.
ADDITION: I cannot find the thread, but I know BEHEMOTH told me he has made them before. I do not own one of his trigger frames, but he said he makes them, and I told him I was thinking of buying one in the thread, but I cannot find it. sorry man.

ok, this is where ricker inserts his.." i work for..some ao'ers will believe anything"..lol

yeah go pone some nooobz!!!11

buzzboy
10-23-2006, 07:10 PM
Is it just me or has this guy, don miguel, like quadrupled his posts in about 3 weeks. Look he has 9.44 posts per day. Ha. Funny. Took me about six months.

Acutally replying to the topic:
Those negative ions look pretty sick. If I was an electro person in the market for a new gun I would most definately ponder one.

don miguel
10-23-2006, 07:33 PM
Is it just me or has this guy, don miguel, like quadrupled his posts in about 3 weeks. Look he has 9.44 posts per day. Ha. Funny. Took me about six months.

Acutally replying to the topic:
Those negative ions look pretty sick. If I was an electro person in the market for a new gun I would most definately ponder one.

I ve made alot of posts, some weren't so good I admit that. But who gave you the right to tell people who is posting too much. You are tho one with 1,182 posts here. There is no rule that states that you cannot post alot.

SCpoloRicker
10-23-2006, 07:55 PM
ok, this is where ricker inserts his.." i work for..some ao'ers will believe anything"..lol

yeah go pone some nooobz!!!11

http://img333.imageshack.us/img333/8135/workforhitlerld2.jpg

/this one's great for anti-SP tirades

warbeak2099
10-23-2006, 09:42 PM

Lol. Don is telling the truth. Don I remember that thread. A bunch of us were telling you about Behemoth's trigger and I was talking about the super rare AGD version I had bought. The thread got deleted because... well we were joshing with you. We really thought you'd figure it out, but it appears you didn't. We were just joking around. None of what we were saying was true.

CKY_Alliance
10-23-2006, 10:08 PM
http://img333.imageshack.us/img333/8135/workforhitlerld2.jpg

/this one's great for anti-SP tirades

O'man :rofl:

Pneumagger
10-24-2006, 12:40 AM

I'm not saying Josh doesn't have the skill to make his own frame if needed. But I was getting ready to modify his for him so that should tip you off right there that he doesn't have one ;)

warbeak2099
10-24-2006, 06:50 AM
I'm not saying Josh doesn't have the skill to make his own frame if needed. But I was getting ready to modify his for him so that should tip you off right there that he doesn't have one ;)

Like I said, we were joshing around with him. I even said that I owned a super rare AGD pneuframe that increased your gas efficiency. :p