PDA

View Full Version : What's up with DocNickle?`

Ratt
10-23-2006, 04:44 AM
Has anyone spoken to Doc lately? I have been trying to order a mag-cocker adapter, and he hasn't answered any of the emails I have sent him.

BigEvil
10-23-2006, 06:35 AM
Has anyone spoken to Doc lately? I have been trying to order a mag-cocker adapter, and he hasn't answered any of the emails I have sent him.

WOW Doc doesnt answer email? That is a major newsflash. Maybe I should send it to Drudge?

Good luck bro.....

neppo1345
10-23-2006, 07:16 AM

Yeah, get used to it. Try just ordering it through E-bay, usually as long as he gets payment he'll get it out within a couple of weeks...

Just don't hold your breath.

The guy does AMAZING work, but is usually so busy he can't tell which way is up.

Chronobreak
10-23-2006, 10:45 AM
check teh dealers forum

think he did a run not too long ago.

he usualy post here when he does a run

thomas
10-23-2006, 12:20 PM
Good luck. I sent my Angel in for a Dynabolt install in March. It's supposed to be a guaranteed 3 day turnaround. Last response I got was in May that my gun had been done for "a while" and was going to ship on "Friday" I mistakenly thought that meant the Friday following the response. Silly me. That was five months ago and I haven't been able to get an update since. :cry:
See here for details http://www.network54.com/Forum/9013/message/1160745038/Or+my+post+here
When I bought posters from Doc last year I had them in less than a week. So your guess is as good as anyone elses as to whether or not you'll actually get your order.
You might be better off planting adapter seeds and growing an adapter tree. Then you'd have all the adapters you could ever need. Probably be faster also. :D

SpecialBlend2786
10-23-2006, 04:25 PM
lol

Lohman446
10-23-2006, 04:55 PM
Doc does excellent work, and will often attempt and succeed at things noone else will ever try. That being said, he does not run as a "traditional" business and time frames and communication have been reported to be less than desireable. That being said I have always had great dealings with the man and have always been impressed with the level of work I have seen done.

thomas
10-28-2006, 03:16 PM
For anyone that cares I just recieved my order from Doc. Everything appears to be exactly as we discussed. I'm not sure if he owns a calendar but he does top notch work. :D