PDA

View Full Version : Emag troubles again...

AlphaPaintballRef2
10-23-2006, 12:47 PM
Well, my second time using my Emag and its acting up again :\. At first everything was OK and working great, then I started getting wierd FSDO after not firing for about 5-10 seconds. I believe a drop of oil in the valve fixed this problem but on Sunday when I took it out again the wierdest thing happened. While we were staging it was shooting fine, dry firing and chronoed like a champ, then I walk out for my first game and it will only cycle a few times for about 5 seconds before it stops cycling all together. So I insert the battery pin and pull it out again to "reboot" it, and it does the same thing again. It is registering the trigger pulls (when I try to change settings and I pull the trigger the screen clears the text) but it is not cycling. This even happens in practice mode.
Like I said before, it was working fine on friday (minus the FSDO) and had worked wonderfully the previous time I used it but then all of a sudden ceases to work? Any ideas?

flyboy
10-23-2006, 01:13 PM
Well, my second time using my Emag and its acting up again :\. At first everything was OK and working great, then I started getting wierd FSDO after not firing for about 5-10 seconds. I believe a drop of oil in the valve fixed this problem but on Sunday when I took it out again the wierdest thing happened. While we were staging it was shooting fine, dry firing and chronoed like a champ, then I walk out for my first game and it will only cycle a few times for about 5 seconds before it stops cycling all together. So I insert the battery pin and pull it out again to "reboot" it, and it does the same thing again. It is registering the trigger pulls (when I try to change settings and I pull the trigger the screen clears the text) but it is not cycling. This even happens in practice mode.
Like I said before, it was working fine on friday (minus the FSDO) and had worked wonderfully the previous time I used it but then all of a sudden ceases to work? Any ideas?

I've had the same thing happen to my emag and it's really frustrating. I've pretty muched settled on mine being one of 2 things and one my not relate to yours because I have an aftermarket board.

I think that my nitro duck regulator pin is too long and its not letting enough air through sometimes to be consistant and marker stops firing. With my sons crossfire, it never has a problem. If I run remote, I make sure the pin isn't screwed in too far and cutting of the air suppy. I also noticed if my tank gets down around 1500 psi this is prone to happen.

The second reason mine "doesn't work" sometimes is that to make my board go into program mode, you hold the trigger as you turn it on. IF you do this, it acts strange when you dry to fire it. (DUH) It's a really light trigger and if you even think about touching it it will shoot. :wow:

flyingpootang
10-23-2006, 03:39 PM
I assume you have a L10 bolt. If so switch to the next loosest carrier while using the same white carrier o-ring...

Piranti
10-24-2006, 10:52 AM
Or he could be having Battery not being fully charged issues. Usually in this case its the charger itself that is suspect ( well for me it was after 160+ in both abttery and new charger). Once i got a new charger all problems went away.....

athomas
10-24-2006, 12:40 PM
Well, my second time using my Emag and its acting up again :\. At first everything was OK and working great, then I started getting wierd FSDO after not firing for about 5-10 seconds.

This sounds like a level 10 issue. Try a larger carrier as previously mentioned.

AlphaPaintballRef2
10-25-2006, 03:36 PM
OK, the FSDO issue is gone...but the whole only firing a few shots is still there. I have tried 2 fully charged btteries and it happens with them both. Could it be a noid issue?

don miguel
10-25-2006, 04:24 PM
I hate when that happens, everything works fine, but when you get out there, it all fails. Anyways, definately contact tunaman. HE FIXES EVERYTHING.

Tunaman
10-25-2006, 05:00 PM
I hate when that happens, everything works fine, but when you get out there, it all fails. Anyways, definately contact tunaman. HE FIXES EVERYTHING.No. I can't fix everything. As a matter of fact. I just had Commanders Hypermag here and i couldn't fix it. There are no parts. If you have a hyperframe on your mag please dont send it here. i hate them.