PDA

View Full Version : I finally completed a pneumag!!!

etjoyride
10-23-2006, 09:30 PM
hey guys, after several attempts at it i have finally succeeded in completing a pneumag. I kept on running into problems (mainly with mounting the actuator and 3 way). However, i finally figured it out.

Without further ado here are some pics:
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/39000/DSC04852_rs.JPG
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/39000/DSC04849_rs.JPG
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/39000/DSC04848_rs.JPG

I'll try and get up a vid this weekend if possible.

Enjoy!

coreyander
10-24-2006, 05:20 AM
I want to shoot it

warbeak2099
10-24-2006, 06:46 AM
Great job inside, looks like very little space was used. But I gotta sa you need to relocate that LPR, it's hideous. I'm sure it gets the job done, but try and route it through the rail to a front tapped VA. Or even run it coming off the side of the ASA at least.

Pneumagger
10-24-2006, 07:48 AM
3 things:

1) Plenty of room inside the frame... Just move the LPR into the frame.
2) Video Shooting
3) Pictures of wasted fools

:cheers:

wjr
10-24-2006, 03:16 PM
Looks good. Heres something that should improve it's cycling time though. You should take the barb off the exhaust port of the smav-3. It vents signifigantly better that way.

etjoyride
10-24-2006, 04:53 PM
I thought aboutt hat but wasn't sure if it would work ^^^

Pneumagger- I want to move it in there but i owuld have to figure out how to mount it and i jsut haven't had time yet.

warbeak2099- i wanted to tap a VA, but idon't have aforegrip for it right now (i want one though i hate shooting markers w/out them.

coreyander- be my guest ;)

Now i just need to fix my lvl 10 (leaking down the barrel, probably shims or oil but i only have two shims)

Cow hunter
10-24-2006, 04:55 PM
looks awesome, but as mentioned before, that LPR should be in the frame with that much extra room

coreyander
10-24-2006, 06:41 PM
I thought aboutt hat but wasn't sure if it would work ^^^

Pneumagger- I want to move it in there but i owuld have to figure out how to mount it and i jsut haven't had time yet.

warbeak2099- i wanted to tap a VA, but idon't have aforegrip for it right now (i want one though i hate shooting markers w/out them.

coreyander- be my guest ;)

Now i just need to fix my lvl 10 (leaking down the barrel, probably shims or oil but i only have two shims)

thanks.....oh and ya....Im still rockin that we kill suckers head gear I bought from you. ;)

etjoyride
10-24-2006, 06:53 PM
Alright, you like it. i need to buy a new headband now... :p

Oh and i was trying to adjust some stuff and i snapped the asa adapter on the LPR so i have to get a hold of a new LPR ASAP!!!

coreyander
10-24-2006, 07:06 PM
are you talking about the barb on it, or the threads where its mounted on the valve?

etjoyride
10-24-2006, 07:11 PM
the threads where it mounts...i have several barbs

sleepingbeauty
10-24-2006, 09:06 PM
What did you do to the lpr? I don't have any sitting around, but I will keep an eye out for one.

And that lpr right there is a big negative. I am not impressed at all ethan, u better make that thing look prettier than that before I shoot it...

BTW, iono if u knew I was getting a new vike, but I sent the money out today for the pink crusader. I should have it before this weekend :P

etjoyride
10-24-2006, 09:26 PM
figures, whenever i get something new someone else around here always has to top it :rolleyes:

I just overtightened it and it snapped right off (destroyed my T-fitting as well) I am going to try and get everything into the frame once i get some cash to buy another tickler reg (small and i like them). until then i'm just going to rig it up however so i can shoot it.

Oh and for anyone that cares, that LPR was for a mag from a while back that was black and chrome so....

EDIT: Pat i am aware that it takes a heck o a lot to impress you, so when i succeed in that my life will probably be complete (i've always wanted to use this) :rofl:

sleepingbeauty
10-24-2006, 09:38 PM
oh I got another new pgp too :)

Its got a cooper-t bolt with rear thumb thing for cocking it, and cooper-t constant air adapter. I got to take it all apart and fix er up though. Looks almost new on the outside.

That phantom u had impressed me, but u sold it. The superstocker was cool too, but guess what... u sold it. Its not my fault u have bad taste in guns... why don't you go buy another freestyle or something... ROFL

etjoyride
10-24-2006, 09:52 PM
Haha, i would rather die.....Oh and i'm wokring on getting a hold of a "special" phantom for me... def. want to see that PGP this weekend.

For now i have taken my tickler off my cocker and stick it on there. only problem is since i destroyed my fitting and have no foregrip on which to mount it, anyone have any other ideas?

coreyander
10-25-2006, 07:00 AM
EDIT: Pat i am aware that it takes a heck o a lot to impress you, so when i succeed in that my life will probably be complete (i've always wanted to use this) :rofl:

I dont know about that. He seems pretty impressed w/ my stormtrooper streamline excal, and my swirl featherlight viking (which I have yet to play w/ since it got anodized).

I might be coming out to play this weekend. We will see.

etjoyride
10-25-2006, 08:18 AM
^ ah yes, but do see me walking with around with thousandish dollar guns in my hand ;)
Remember i have trouble getting a hold of enough money to get something like that.