PDA

View Full Version : Wrath LTD Not Working... NEED HELP ASAP!

gunslinger7
10-25-2006, 05:50 PM
Now when I turn my LTD on, it flashes as if I were squeezing the trigger constantly. It's like the microswitch is stuck in the on position. Please help! I have allen wrenchs and the manual handy!

LFD92
10-25-2006, 06:03 PM
I'd probably take it to PB Wizard. If it's a microswitch problem, you're probably not going to fix it with an Allen wrench.... :D

gunslinger7
10-25-2006, 06:11 PM
I have a PBWiz right in town, but I know they are gunna overcharge me like they did before. It wasnt working previously and they charged me $25 for a new 9 volt battery....

LFD92
10-25-2006, 06:19 PM
I have a PBWiz right in town, but I know they are gunna overcharge me like they did before. It wasnt working previously and they charged me $25 for a new 9 volt battery....

I know you have a PBWizard in town. I'm frequently in there. :D

If you go in with it and have one of the guys take a look at it with you, they may not charge you for anything IF they can fix it right there.

Where and when did you buy it? Do you know if it's still under warrantee? Have you talked to anyone else who has a wrath who might have had the same problem?

I know I'm not a lot of help, but maybe these are some questions you haven't already thought of.

gunslinger7
10-25-2006, 06:25 PM
I know you have a PBWizard in town. I'm frequently in there. :D

If you go in with it and have one of the guys take a look at it with you, they may not charge you for anything IF they can fix it right there.

Where and when did you buy it? Do you know if it's still under warrantee? Have you talked to anyone else who has a wrath who might have had the same problem?

I know I'm not a lot of help, but maybe these are some questions you haven't already thought of.\

My friend has one, but his is not an LTD, so He cant help me out. I'll just have to take it to the Wiz. I emailed Diablo's Online Tech, I'll see what happenes from there... thanks for your help.

don miguel
10-25-2006, 06:28 PM
Hey just to help you out a little Im not flaming you in any way. I just want to suggest that you should post tech question about AUTOMAGS on AUTOMAGS.org. Diablo wraths you should post on PBN (paintball nation), someone there would know how to fix it. You might get someone to help you here but in your case I suggest PBN. :cheers:
Good luck with your wrath!

gunslinger7
10-25-2006, 08:19 PM
Hey just to help you out a little Im not flaming you in any way. I just want to suggest that you should post tech question about AUTOMAGS on AUTOMAGS.org. Diablo wraths you should post on PBN (paintball nation), someone there would know how to fix it. You might get someone to help you here but in your case I suggest PBN. :cheers:
Good luck with your wrath!

Well I posted it here, there, and everywhere. PBN, SpecOps, and Here included.

don miguel
10-25-2006, 08:27 PM
Well I posted it here, there, and everywhere. PBN, SpecOps, and Here included.

Yeah I know like I said you might have a better chance of finding an awnser. But you might find someone here.

lasrsktr
10-25-2006, 08:55 PM
Yeah I know like I said you might have a better chance of finding an awnser. But you might find someone here.

this is not just a mag forum BTW... there are people here with knowledge of other markers as well..

Hes exhausting every option he knows to fix an issue...

to the OP sorry i cannot help... but good luck.

kenndogg
10-25-2006, 08:56 PM
does the trigger have a set screw that lets you adjust when the microswitch is activated? if so it might of moved thus causing the microswitch to be depressed. If thats the case just back out the set screw.
also make sure you have a good battery too.

don migul, once again you manage to troll with your useless idiotic post.

gunslinger7
10-26-2006, 01:57 PM
I can freely pass a small allen wrench between the set screw on the trigger, and the micro switch. Thanks for your help though.

warpig13
10-26-2006, 08:11 PM

i have an idea, how about YOU go post at pbnation, because people here post Smart Q&A's. You unwanted troll posts will fit in nicely over there.

gunslinger7
10-27-2006, 05:03 AM
I believe its the switch... I'm going to have to buy a new one. Oh well.

kenndogg
10-27-2006, 06:46 PM
I believe its the switch... I'm going to have to buy a new one. Oh well.

is the switch on the board itself? Or is it held in place by a couple of pins? If its the latter than it would be an easy and cheap fix.