PDA

View Full Version : Halloween: Access to elevator PA system

Glickman
10-26-2006, 02:44 PM
We've found a phone number that is linked to the elevator's PA system.
when called, the elevator's "Help is on it's way" light is lit and you can talk just like any other PA.

since I am on obvious future probation, i probably wont be "involved" but anyway

what would you do if you had access to the elevator PA system on halloween?

i was thinking of maybe announcing something like "Attention, we regret to inform the students of *insert college name* that there is an intruder in the *insert dorm name* dormatory. Please do not leave the dorm."

then, have someone in a mask pop out when the elevator doors open

PyRo
10-26-2006, 03:02 PM
Inform them their is a bomb in the elevator that will explode as soon as someone crosses the door or it stops moving for more than 30 seconds.

Speed 3 Elevator of Doom.

CKY_Alliance
10-26-2006, 03:10 PM
Oh man, i see sooo many things going wrong, but the intruder thing sounds entertaining...just have someone on each floor in a skii mask ,black clothing , and a weapon of some type.....and scare the piss out of em..maybe if you can catch one of your friends that doesnt know about it..then you can get an airsoft gun and paint it and when they get out the elevator tell them to put there hands up and get back in and put their face to the wall..and then they get in with them..scare the piss out of em....hmm so many great things could be done.No matter what you do you have to film it(and show all of us AO'ers)..and i would make sure theres no camera in the elevator..

Do something like pyro said but say the elevator is rigged with a bomb and it is set and detenated by weight..the wieght of them getting on set it and if they get off then it will detonate..or somethng like that see how long they stay on there..

neppo1345
10-26-2006, 03:26 PM
We've found a phone number that is linked to the elevator's PA system.
when called, the elevator's "Help is on it's way" light is lit and you can talk just like any other PA.

since I am on obvious future probation, i probably wont be "involved" but anyway

what would you do if you had access to the elevator PA system on halloween?

i was thinking of maybe announcing something like "Attention, we regret to inform the students of *insert college name* that there is an intruder in the *insert dorm name* dormatory. Please do not leave the dorm."

then, have someone in a mask pop out when the elevator doors open

How may I ask did you come by this number?

Altimas
10-26-2006, 03:31 PM
Some elevators have phones in them you can call a cell phone and get the # from the caller Id... Sometimes. :ninja:

warbeak2099
*Eerie sounds, heavy breathing, etc* "Mwuahahahahahaha, I've got you at last. Lucifer's orders will finally be carried out! I shall spill the blood of the innocent and bathe in their entrails! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! You are doooooomed!"

PyRo
Do something like pyro said but say the elevator is rigged with a bomb and it is set and detenated by weight..the wieght of them getting on set it and if they get off then it will detonate..or somethng like that see how long they stay on there..

There ya go. Tell them that if anyone gets on it will go off as well. That should be fun to see. Just so you know you will probably go to jail for this, use a pay phone and delete this thread.

behemoth
10-26-2006, 03:41 PM
There ya go. Tell them that if anyone gets on it will go off as well. That should be fun to see. Just so you know you will probably go to jail for this, use a pay phone and delete this thread.

make sure you wipe down the phone receiver, and wear gloves, just to make sure.

robnix
10-26-2006, 03:44 PM
make sure you wipe down the phone receiver, and wear gloves, just to make sure.

Also, have somone else make the call. When they catch him on CCTV and he fingers you as the ringleader, just say..."I didn't think he'd be dumb enough to go through with it!"

rkjunior303
10-26-2006, 03:46 PM
What you gotta do is get in there with someone.. Have somoene talk over the PA and have the other person in on it ignore it. .. "Hear what?"

personman
10-26-2006, 03:47 PM
You should say something about poisonous gas, and then have a bunch of your friends lay down like they're knocked out outside of the elevator, and spray something in the air so it looks foggy and smells funny. I think that would result in some pretty humorous reactions.

beam
10-26-2006, 03:58 PM
I think I would stay away from bomb threats and poison gas. I don't know what has changed as far as laws go, but I could forsee federal agents getting involved in that one. What was intended as immature college prank ends up as Department of Homeland Security investigation.

I'd try to keep it funny/corny, yet try to catch the occupants offguard.

Maybe have an "insider" ride in the elevator with the other people. He could deny hearing anything, or get really freaked out which will always freak other people out. Fear spreads like wildfire.

jenarelJAM
10-26-2006, 07:29 PM
I second the person who rides in the elevator with them, that gets really scared. I could see it working on some people...

Rudz
10-26-2006, 07:38 PM
I second the person who rides in the elevator with them, that gets really scared. I could see it working on some people...

yup, have a girl in on it..screamin and freakin out..lol..outa be great..

kruger
10-26-2006, 07:54 PM
Or how about the Amityvill Horror thing. Have the elevator tell them to "GET OUT" in one of those demon voices. Or have somebody call and just start talking in some other language than english, have them rant on about the cat or somethin stupid. That way you dont cross any legal lines with the law

CKY_Alliance
10-26-2006, 08:07 PM
The person in the elevator freakin out is a good idea...but u need somethign to keep the people on..the ride is only but so long..thats why the whole if u move a bomb will detonate is good bc thye will stay there and let you torment them..do like they did in phonebooth......

Disclaimer...

I do not condone any of this...and do not suggest it. :cheers:

tropical_fishy
10-26-2006, 08:18 PM
This is a really bad idea all around.

Just the resident common sense filled female checking in.

Glickman
10-26-2006, 08:35 PM
This is a really bad idea all around.

Just the resident common sense filled female checking in.

heres my plan:

have someone dressed in a straight jacket hang around in the elevator while we make the announcement that a psycho is on the loose

he will be fitted with a camera, and when people leave the elevator, he will scare them.

not that we are smart enough to listen to you :rolleyes:

hows that on the common-sense scale?

quasimorte
10-26-2006, 08:54 PM
dude fart machine. just play it over the PA when a group somebody gets on. record the call on you cell and post it online.

Glickman
10-26-2006, 09:02 PM
dude fart machine. just play it over the PA when a group somebody gets on. record the call on you cell and post it online.

another good idea, the call is only one way though

tribalman
10-28-2006, 03:37 PM
i agree with the no bomb threats. stuipd patriot act.

how about quoting douglass adams?
"it was a pleasure to open for you. have a great day."
or the whole elevator bit. :rofl:

quasimorte
10-29-2006, 09:44 PM
Hide a tape recorder that is set for sound activation in the elevator, you can get it above the lights or behind any railing in the box. then when anybody enters the box it will activate and you can retrieve it after the night of fun. doing this you can do literally any thing and have a record. transfer it to digital and post it on the internet.

tribalman
11-08-2006, 02:07 PM
so......Glickman, what did you end up doing?

Rudz
11-08-2006, 02:10 PM
hes in jail..so it musta been good...

Altimas
11-08-2006, 02:37 PM
Seriously?

Rudz
11-08-2006, 02:41 PM
thats the word from ULTRA-AO...the thread was deleted, markM killed it

thecavemankevin
11-08-2006, 02:42 PM
markM killed it

cencorship nazi at it again? what happened to glick? Did he say why he's in jail?

Rudz
11-08-2006, 02:43 PM
cencorship nazi at it again? what happened to glick? Did he say why he's in jail?

someone posted under his acount..something about an elevator prank..

Glickman
11-08-2006, 03:37 PM
this is what happened

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/5/picture001ex8.jpg

365 days of probation, but possibly the WORST part is:

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/222/picture002gw8.jpg

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Rudz
11-08-2006, 04:21 PM
aww that suxx

bentothejam1n
11-08-2006, 05:27 PM
so did you end up doing anything with hte elevator?

PyRo
11-08-2006, 08:23 PM
so did you end up doing anything with hte elevator?
He wussed out.