PDA

View Full Version : Do you folks like coffee?!!

behemoth
10-27-2006, 11:08 PM
http://zacowens.com/files/Dethklok%20-%20Duncan%20Hills%20Coffee.mp3

Do you folks like coffee?
Real coffee from the hills of Columbia?
The Duncan Hills will wake you, from a thousand deaths,
a cup of blackened blood, (die die), your dying for a cup!
Guatemalan Blend, Ethiopian, French Vanilla Roast,
(die die), your dying for a cup.
Prepare for ultimate flavor, your gonna get some NOW!
And scream for you're cream.
Duncan Hills Duncan Hills Duncan Hills COFFEE!!!

warpig13
10-27-2006, 11:11 PM
gotta love dethlok :headbang:

speaking of, does anyone else listen to decent metal hear on AO?

cowboy_00
10-27-2006, 11:17 PM
depends what you consider metal? wheres the line?

I personally listen to everything from Pantera to priest to...everything..(cept rap and whiny slow country)

behemoth
10-27-2006, 11:22 PM
gotta love dethlok :headbang:

speaking of, does anyone else listen to decent metal hear on AO?

My buddy put this song onto a mix CD, and we were laughing histerically. I found it online, and had to laugh.

Swampy
10-27-2006, 11:45 PM
if you like dethlok then you'll like psychostick's - beer

/birthday dethday is better. long live brendon small
//fishes have no metal.

geekwarrior
10-27-2006, 11:48 PM
son of a.....i clicked your link after I had just put headphones on and before tunring down my volume....i think i wet my pants :wow:

billybob_81067
10-28-2006, 08:48 AM

Haha there was this loser kid that I went to school with that killed himself driving drunk just about a month ago. We went to look at his myspace page out of curiousity and psychostick's beer song was playing. I lol'd.

:ninja:

cowboy_00
10-28-2006, 09:26 AM

/birthday dethday is better. long live brendon small
//fishes have no metal.

That song is SO Funny, They play it on the radio around here...and everytime it comes on i almost have to stop driving im laughing so hard.

:rofl: :rofl: :cheers:

Fred
10-28-2006, 09:55 AM
lol... thats great...

metal is great music for laughing at... but I rarely listen to it for musical enjoyment...

warpig13
10-28-2006, 10:38 AM
depends what you consider metal? wheres the line?

I personally listen to everything from Pantera to priest to...everything..(cept rap and whiny slow country)

i like pantera and preist. but i was wondering if anyone on AO listened to any death metal, black, grind, speed, power, ect.... :p

FlawleZ
10-28-2006, 10:47 AM
i like pantera and preist. but i was wondering if anyone on AO listened to any death metal, black, grind, speed, power, ect.... :p

I think its going to vary more on who specifically you're referring to. It depends on how you classify them as well. I listen to some metal, but not all of it. I actually only like a few select metal bands.

warpig13
10-28-2006, 11:13 AM
Amon Amarth, Angel Corpse, Anthrax, Arch Enemy, The Axis of Perdition, Black Label Society, Bathory, Behemoth, Bloodaxe, Blood Red Throne, Bloodthorn, Cadaver, Cannibal Corpse, Carcass, Cattle Decapitation, Celtic Frost, Children of Bodom, Chimaira, Cradle of Filth, Cryptopsy, Danzig, Darkthrone, Deicide, Deströyer 666, DevilDriver, Dir En Grey, Dimmu Borgir, Dissection, Doomsword, Enslaved, Equilibrium,Falkenbach, Finntroll, Fleshcrawl, Frostmoon, God Macabre, Ghoul, Graveland, GWAR, In Flames, Mastadon, Misfits, Morbid Angel, Murderdolls, Mushroomhead, My Dying Bride, Napalm Death, Necrophagist, Northside Kings, Nuclear Assault, Ozzy Osbourne, Otep, Pantera, Rob Zombie, Runemagick, Sepultura, Slayer, Slipknot, Soulfly, Stone Sour ,Sworn Enemy, Vader, Vlad Tepes

theres a long list of pretty much any metal imaginable. Im just curious as to what the headbangers of AO bang they're head too :headbang:

FlawleZ
10-28-2006, 11:19 AM
Hrm. A lot of those I'm not familiar with. I do like some Slipknot. Where's Disturbed? They're probably my favorite. I also like a little bit of Zao from time to time. They scream on the guitars. ;)

grEnAlEins
10-28-2006, 11:28 AM
:rofl: That was awesome! And for whoever asked about AOers and metal, I listen to a little bit of metal...

evildead420
10-28-2006, 11:51 AM

:shooting: i love that stuff. keeps me going everyday for sure. a

ps, that song kicks ***! reminds me of SOD or something. :headbang:

evildead420
10-28-2006, 11:52 AM
Amon Amarth, Angel Corpse, Anthrax, Arch Enemy, The Axis of Perdition, Black Label Society, Bathory, Behemoth, Bloodaxe, Blood Red Throne, Bloodthorn, Cadaver, Cannibal Corpse, Carcass, Cattle Decapitation, Celtic Frost, Children of Bodom, Chimaira, Cradle of Filth, Cryptopsy, Danzig, Darkthrone, Deicide, Deströyer 666, DevilDriver, Dir En Grey, Dimmu Borgir, Dissection, Doomsword, Enslaved, Equilibrium,Falkenbach, Finntroll, Fleshcrawl, Frostmoon, God Macabre, Ghoul, Graveland, GWAR, In Flames, Mastadon, Misfits, Morbid Angel, Murderdolls, Mushroomhead, My Dying Bride, Napalm Death, Necrophagist, Northside Kings, Nuclear Assault, Ozzy Osbourne, Otep, Pantera, Rob Zombie, Runemagick, Sepultura, Slayer, Slipknot, Soulfly, Stone Sour ,Sworn Enemy, Vader, Vlad Tepes

theres a long list of pretty much any metal imaginable. Im just curious as to what the headbangers of AO bang they're head too :headbang:

how can you forget DEATH :mad: :spit_take :cheers:

Swampy
10-28-2006, 12:02 PM
:headbang: rocking out some cradle of flith right now but a few others are shadows fall, chimaira, lamb of god, soulfly, and just for fun the misfits. \
Edit almost forgot As I Lay Dying.

warpig13
10-28-2006, 12:14 PM
how can you forget DEATH :mad: :spit_take :cheers:

because i suck, thats why :D

And i like As I lay dying as well, which is wierd since im into the whole scandinavian "god is a :nono: " type music.

They put on a good show at sounds of the underground this summer....but like always, nobody topped GWAR :headbang:

m-a-r-k-7
10-28-2006, 12:16 PM
Metalocalypse is the best show I've seen in a while.

"Looks at that sleepsing in his own bloods"

Soopa Villain17
10-30-2006, 07:00 AM

i bang my head to black sabbath, pantera , gwar (got like 12 of there cd's) , slipknot (older stuff) white zombie, rob zombie , slayer , some otehr stuff just woke up to tired to think

warpig13
10-30-2006, 08:51 AM
i bang my head to black sabbath, pantera , gwar (got like 12 of there cd's) , slipknot (older stuff) white zombie, rob zombie , slayer , some otehr stuff just woke up to tired to think

If you've never seen GWAR live.......you've never seen a good show :D

maxama10
10-30-2006, 10:35 AM
Im rocking out to some LOTR right now. :rolleyes:
/soundtrack
//Howard Shore

SCpoloRicker
10-30-2006, 12:25 PM
Why, yes, I do listen to metal.

SpecialBlend2786
10-30-2006, 01:30 PM
me too

NotKai
10-31-2006, 12:43 AM
Why, yes, I do listen to metal.

Yeah right old man you probably listen to Classical or Ancient Egyptian Chants or something.

geekwarrior
10-31-2006, 12:50 AM
Yeah right old man you probably listen to Classical or Ancient Egyptian Chants or something.

having fun trolling are we?

NotKai
10-31-2006, 12:57 AM
having fun trolling are we?
God, who are you? Go away.

teufelhunden
10-31-2006, 07:52 AM
damnit, i was hoping for a real thread about coffee

/starbucks management
//coffee master
///listens to metal

bentothejam1n
11-01-2006, 08:03 PM
i like to rock to creed, POD, silverback, hinder, nickelback, shinedown.......

/sarcasm