PDA

View Full Version : Rt Problem's

TheBigRaguPB4L
12-28-2001, 08:51 PM
i just got a reallyu cheap RT. really cheap. the only problem, i got it as is. but it was worth it. now. i don't have a parts kit and i took it apart and realized that it's totally different from a regular mag. so now i need help.

i screw in the tank. it leaks out of the back hard with a loud hissing sound. i unscrew it slightly, it stops. i can fire about 3 shots and then it's degassed. screw it back in and same thing. i thought it was maybe to high of a velocity so i unscrew it and it still does it. i screw it in so that it would shoot high velocity and i hear a different kind of leak out of the back. i hear a chopping ,kind of sound along with the load hissing. so i lower the velocity slightly and i cdon't hear the chopping sound so it can't be the velocity to high. i checked the oring and they looked good to me but i don't have anything to replace them so i don't know for sure. does this sound like the blow off valve in the reg piston? that's what i'm thinking. any feedback would be great. i think i'm just going to have to register it and send it out on monday.

a_malfunction
12-28-2001, 10:22 PM
Make sure it is well oiled.... Sometimes that is all it takes.

TheBigRaguPB4L
12-28-2001, 10:48 PM
yeah i tried that, i guess. i oiled in the asa, and the on/off assembly. idon't know if that's it though.