PDA

View Full Version : Okay, Who's is this:

behemoth
10-30-2006, 06:29 AM
http://pbcustomz.com/pbcustomz/Pics/CockersandMags/emag-liljon.jpg

I just found this on a site, and, well...

Who did this to a emag?

pennywise
10-30-2006, 06:30 AM
:eek: THE HORROR!!

grEnAlEins
10-30-2006, 08:05 AM
:spit_take :rofl: I hope you photoshopped that... You did photoshop that, right? :( :cry:

coreyander
10-30-2006, 08:10 AM
what? Is a certain type of person not allowed to represent mags? I dont see anything wrong with it. Its someones personal taste.....even if its not mine or yours. Ridiculing someone is not making "them" look bad......eh ehm....its just showing immaturity.

Chronobreak
10-30-2006, 09:18 AM
pbcustomz is kinda local here, il see if i can track down an owner.

the pics look familiar but ive def not seen it in person.

Lohman446
10-30-2006, 09:41 AM
what? Is a certain type of person not allowed to represent mags? I dont see anything wrong with it. Its someones personal taste.....even if its not mine or yours. Ridiculing someone is not making "them" look bad......eh ehm....its just showing immaturity.

Wow. Your mommy tell you that?

stop whining buy a mag
10-30-2006, 11:20 AM
Lil Jons crunk cup is much more blingy than that. They should be ashamed to do such a simple crunk cup.

mobsterboy
10-30-2006, 11:30 AM
guys, come on. I didnt think anyone would be that upset, and its only a stock non ule emag battery pack, so chill guys. Besides, its my mag and I can do what I want...
(lohmans mother is lasered into the other side... :ninja: )
/not really mine
//20 bucks says its don miguels
///dont hold me to that bet tho, but he is a self proclaimed noob

Chronobreak
10-30-2006, 12:24 PM
guys, come on. I didnt think anyone would be that upset, and its only a stock non ule emag battery pack, so chill guys. Besides, its my mag and I can do what I want...
(lohmans mother is lasered into the other side... :ninja: )
/not really mine
//20 bucks says its don miguels
///dont hold me to that bet tho, but he is a self proclaimed noob

:spit_take :rofl:

if i recall thay had another abttery pack done as well, like said il try and find them if their localy...shoudlbe too hard witht he lack of e-mags around

coreyander
10-30-2006, 12:56 PM
Wow. Your mommy tell you that?

Yes she did.

Lohman446
10-30-2006, 01:00 PM
Yes she did.

Good answer