PDA

View Full Version : maxwells silver hammer

Soopa Villain17
10-30-2006, 06:59 AM
does the beatles song have anything to do with the unsolved murders that happend way back years ago in california i belivE? just wondering

Muzikman
10-30-2006, 07:57 AM
No, just a catchy drug induced song.

Though I am not sure what murders you are talking about. As with a few other beatle songs, this is one that was linked to the Manson family.

Soopa Villain17
10-30-2006, 09:07 AM
No, just a catchy drug induced song.

Though I am not sure what murders you are talking about. As with a few other beatle songs, this is one that was linked to the Manson family.

i love the beetles, but i was reading a book called encyclopeida or serial killers and under unresolved murders there was one and it was titles maxwells silver hammer, took place way back when in california , somethign to do with killing patients at a hospital or something , ill have to look at the book again.

tropical_fishy
10-30-2006, 09:56 AM
i love the beetles, but i was reading a book called encyclopeida or serial killers and under unresolved murders there was one and it was titles maxwells silver hammer, took place way back when in california , somethign to do with killing patients at a hospital or something , ill have to look at the book again.

It may have just been an allusion to the song, people do that sometimes when they're trying to be witty. I always thought the Mason family had more of a connection to "Helter Skelter," but that's never been one of my favorite murders or Beatles songs.

Army
10-30-2006, 04:16 PM
... been one of my favorite murders ....
Uuuhhhhhhhhhh.....you have a favorite murder?

That's just not right man, just just not right :eek:

mr.mag218
10-30-2006, 05:24 PM

i do... kinda weird but in a sick twisted way Richard Kulinksi, The Iceman has inspired me :shooting:

tropical_fishy
10-30-2006, 06:14 PM

I do, actually. I make a habit of reading crime library. Apparently it's creepy.

punkncat
10-30-2006, 08:13 PM
I lol'ed

My first thought was of a D&D game played so many years ago......

/ hides in corner ashamed