PDA

View Full Version : mag into a sydarm???

chaz69
10-30-2006, 10:32 PM
alright,

I am getting my hands on a lvl7 mag and I want to convert it to a sydarm type of a gun (pistol if you rather).
I am wondering if anyone has ever attempted this before and involved was it.

Any help would be greatfully appreciated.

wjr
10-30-2006, 10:53 PM
alright,

I am getting my hands on a lvl7 mag and I want to convert it to a sydarm type of a gun (pistol if you rather).
I am wondering if anyone has ever attempted this before and involved was it.

Any help would be greatfully appreciated.

What kind of direction do you need exactly? How to attach the feedtube (I would assume that it would use a feedtube)?

chaz69
10-30-2006, 11:04 PM
What kind of direction do you need exactly? How to attach the feedtube (I would assume that it would use a feedtube)?

thats pretty much what I need. I was also wanting to know about adding some sort of spring system to feed the paintballs so I could get a true semi auto out of the hand gun. Much like other pistols on the market.

wjr
10-30-2006, 11:12 PM
Here (http://cgi.ebay.com/BLUE-FEED-TUBE-for-PT-EXTREME-DELTA-68-PAINTBALL-GUN_W0QQitemZ7250950751QQihZ015QQcategoryZ36285QQr dZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem)
is the magazine that would work best. They're used on the Delta 68 pistols.

Here's how you can attach it. The feednecks on SS bodied automags are soldered onto the body, making it easy to remove them by desoldering. You could then solder the magazine onto the body.