PDA

View Full Version : Help!! Not able to Contact Pro-Team

CantDuck
10-31-2006, 10:53 PM
Help!

I'm trying to renovate my Pro-Team micromag and I'm having no success contacting Pro-Team for parts. I've used the email listed on their website but it I just keep getting failure notices.

Does anyone know if they're still in business or what their new contact info is? Is there anyone here who is affiliated with them?

Anyone who knows anything about micromags... HELP!

Vircolac
10-31-2006, 11:26 PM
Just did some business with them a couple of weeks ago.

Call 'em... 386-437-3375

phizz
11-01-2006, 01:09 AM
I had a micromag in to get fixed from them about six months ago, the main guy there was hospitalized for some type of infection and was out of commision for quite some time and as far as I know still is. My emails were unanswered as they went to him, but if you give them a call you should be able to get some help. If he is back from the hospital ask for Forest he is great.

CantDuck
11-01-2006, 07:35 PM
Thanks for the response guys. I'll give them a call tomorrow (too late for the West Coast). I was wondering though if you guys can help me solve these 3 problems... I'll post them on another thread with a more descriptive title. :)

Aslan
11-12-2006, 10:38 PM
Pro Team products has given me the best customer service I've ever experienced. Allthough AGD is a close second and Kingman a well-deserving 3rd. Nitro Duck and 32 degrees would be on my "not good" list.