PDA

View Full Version : Couple of probs......

CHl2IS
12-28-2001, 11:19 PM
Hi everyone, today I've had a few problems, with 2 AGD products.

Automag RT

Today, i go to fill up my tank, everythings fine, i get home, i gas up my RT, and i pull trigger. nothing happens. I then look at tank, and its only got 500 psi going into the gun. So i turn up the pressure, and i put it to 800. I try to shoot, but nothing happens. I then turn it up to 1000 psi, and i try to shoot. Nothing happens again. Anyone know whats wrong? Also, the trigger rod is pushing against the trigger...

Flatline

After previously turning it up to 1000 psi, I keep on turning down the input pressure, but the guage wont turn at all. (probably because i couldnt shoot?) So anyways, i keep on turning it, for maybe about 1 1/2 turns, and then air starts gushing out of where you turn the pressure up and down. the tank is brand new. so i turn off the tank, turn the pressure up just a little bit, so it wont leak. I had no other way to de-gass my gun, to look inside it, other than to cut the macroline... so i cut the macroline, and take apart my gun. Everything is in place according to what I know (very little) I can get a video and/or pictures of whats happening on my cousins web cam thing...

Also, does anyone know how to degass the gun without cutting the macroline? I cant shoot it, obviously.

Also, please dont say "go look at the video" cause i bought this used and it didnt come with a video

Xzion
12-29-2001, 12:59 AM
When you gas up your marker, are you giving it a quick burst of air or a slow one, RT valves need a nice quick burst to charge, which may be your problem, also, when you register your marker with AGD ask for a video and instruction booklet, they give them out for free to people who buy used 'mags and dont recieve them.

Ityl
12-29-2001, 01:02 AM
have you used the gun before? the trigger rod might be off.

CHl2IS
12-29-2001, 10:12 AM
I got the gun used from someone, however the tank is brand new.

drx975
12-29-2001, 03:00 PM
I dont know much about RT's but I do know that if the trigger rod is off enough, you could have as much pressure as you want but the gun is not gonna fire. Fix the rod length to the proper length, so that the rod isn't touching the trigger (just barely) when it's gassed up. Let me know if this works...

CHl2IS
12-29-2001, 07:59 PM
I believe your not supposed to mess around with the trigger rod... if your allowed to, let me know, but i believe your not supposed to...

BTW xzion, Somehow my input pressure today was gone, so i gassed it up again, and it was only at 600... So i set it back to 800 to 900 and im going to wait till tomorow, to see if it did anything. If it somehow lets the input pressur out again, i'll gas it up to give it that quick boost youre talking about.

Anyone else know what could be wrong?

CHl2IS
12-30-2001, 10:54 AM
Ok, i did that thing that xzion said to do, but it didnt work (i did a quick burst to 900 psi). nothing happened. I think it might be that the person who owned this before me had tried to do a trigger job, and failed. So I

CHl2IS
12-30-2001, 10:55 AM
Ok, i did that thing that xzion said to do, but it didnt work (i did a quick burst to 900 psi). nothing happened. I think it might be that the person who owned this before me had tried to do a trigger job, and failed. So I think its the trigger rod, so im gonna go to my local store to see if they can fix it. Anyone else know whats wrong?