PDA

View Full Version : AO #35 out of 100

CKY_Alliance
11-01-2006, 10:22 PM
Saw that PBN was #1 so thought id see where AO ranked...and it's #35 just incase anyone cares

http://www.top100paintball.com/www.automags.org.html

I think the ranking is decided by how many times the site is mentioned on other sites, or something like that..i dont really know how these where decided...any way thought id share.

Cow hunter
11-01-2006, 10:24 PM
i dunno, i think 35 is reasonable

Chronobreak
11-01-2006, 10:43 PM
i dunno, i think 35 is reasonable

yeah...dont want that many members the forums would be a mess.

pbn is hellbeant on being #1, and staying that way :ninja:

spike_ball999
11-01-2006, 10:45 PM
yeah...dont want that many members the forums would be a mess.

pbn is hellbeant on being #1, and staying that way :ninja:

I don't like loosing threads...

Over there, you need a leash to keep track of all the B/S/T threads there!

BD_Paintball
11-01-2006, 11:24 PM
i wonder how they ranked them. pbgear is number 50. isnt that the largest internet selling site?

mobsterboy
11-01-2006, 11:39 PM

or just a search engine that searches multiple pb forum thread titles at teh same time at any given time period :ninja:

BD_Paintball
11-01-2006, 11:42 PM
or just a search engine that searches multiple pb forum thread titles at teh same time at any given time period :ninja:
yea forget paying money to search. google is your friend if you know how to use it correctly

grEnAlEins
11-02-2006, 12:09 AM
yea forget paying money to search. google is your friend if you know how to use it correctly
Do you use elite deal seaker? I found a link (on here I think) and love it now.

thecavemankevin
11-02-2006, 07:07 AM
Saw that PBN was #1 so thought id see where AO ranked...and it's #35 just incase anyone cares

http://www.top100paintball.com/www.automags.org.html

I think the ranking is decided by how many times the site is mentioned on other sites, or something like that..i dont really know how these where decided...any way thought id share.

i'm surprised by a lot of those rateings, so i'll simply dissmiss them as BS

JOESPUD27
11-02-2006, 10:06 AM

Just subscribe to theards you're interested in...

Jay

cledford
11-02-2006, 11:00 AM
Interesting to note that AO, while 35th, seems to be the FIRST marker specific forum on the list. The others are big sites like Warpig or big retailers from what I saw...

-Calvin

The Action Figure
11-02-2006, 11:16 AM
thought pbgear.com would be higher

mobsterboy
11-02-2006, 07:10 PM
Do you use elite deal seaker? I found a link (on here I think) and love it now.

QFT. the only thing i use when searching nowadays. Multiple forums, multiple sections, and up to 4 weeks back.

WenULiVeUdiE
11-02-2006, 07:22 PM
Heh, ForceofNature.com, a site I help run, it right behind AO. #36. Cool...

Never found these sites to be extremely accurate though.

don miguel
11-02-2006, 07:26 PM
the fact that paintball discounters is above automags.org scares me. Pb discounters does not tell you what items are in or out of stock. When I ordered from them it took them a week to tell me that the items I ordered were out of stock. :cuss:

mobsterboy
11-02-2006, 11:06 PM
the fact that paintball discounters is above automags.org scares me. Pb discounters does not tell you what items are in or out of stock. When I ordered from them it took them a week to tell me that the items I ordered were out of stock. :cuss:

what did you order from them?

Aslan
11-15-2006, 03:35 PM
Okay, pbnation I get and pbreview...both useful sites. AO at 35 is fine...warpig makes sense. beog is down at 102...I guess, while that's sad for us old timers, it's accurate...I mean there's like 1-2 people there at any given time lately. :(

BUT...what I don't get is...where is specopspaintball.com!? Are you kidding me? Not even on the list!? mccarterbrown is on the list and there's hardly anyone on that site below the age of 28... :spit_take I can't believe specops isn't on the list...specops is more popular than AO. Don't get me wrong, I prefer AO...but come on...something is messed up. :shooting:

:cuss:

shartley
11-15-2006, 04:09 PM
Now dropped to #40 according to that link. Another useless "ranking" system folks can get worked up over. :rolleyes:

WARPED1
11-15-2006, 07:00 PM

Over there, you need a leash to keep track of all the B/S/T threads there!Use user CP and view all your threads. It's real easy.

pennywise
11-16-2006, 01:28 AM
AO is down 5 spots to #40 as of this writing. I also don't understand how About.com's Paintball page can be #10--it hasn't been updated for almost a year.