PDA

View Full Version : Been out for awhile...

BangStik
11-02-2006, 10:22 PM
Well due to kids being born and tight money situation I am getting back in the game. Seems like alot has changed in 2 years time. Electros seem to dominate everywhere. I have had many guns, including mags. I am looking for a new marker. I really like the Invert Mini but one thing keeps coming back to me about my mags. I never had a failure and they always worked and the quality was second to none. Work around electronics all day and see failures. Seems like the Mag is just what I need. Would I be able to keep up with these new electros with a Mag? Have been eyeing up a RPG Paridym. I guess down the road I could always convert to the pnuemag<----cool stuff there. But my other main concern is if Airgun will be around and supported? Have read some things on other forums and just makes me wonder. But like everything on the internet I take it with a grain of salt. Thanks in advance!!

Piranti
11-02-2006, 10:28 PM
Mags keep up quite well with the electro's. And outrun them easily. Course nothing is gonna beat the durability of a mag, and I have seen no signs of AGD going anywhere.

Invert Mini is a darned nice gun shot it at Commanders cup here in cali. Seems like it is going to be nearly as reliable and durable. Plus Manike one of the developers of the Mini, used to be an AGD employee and helped with the X-Mag design in europe.

Piranti
11-02-2006, 11:15 PM
He was AGD europe, i beleive what was it 02-04ish ?around time of the Xmag.

PumpMag
11-04-2006, 03:22 AM
Well due to kids being born and tight money situation I am getting back in the game. Seems like alot has changed in 2 years time. Electros seem to dominate everywhere. I have had many guns, including mags. I am looking for a new marker. I really like the Invert Mini but one thing keeps coming back to me about my mags. I never had a failure and they always worked and the quality was second to none. Work around electronics all day and see failures. Seems like the Mag is just what I need. Would I be able to keep up with these new electros with a Mag? Have been eyeing up a RPG Paridym. I guess down the road I could always convert to the pnuemag<----cool stuff there. But my other main concern is if Airgun will be around and supported? Have read some things on other forums and just makes me wonder. But like everything on the internet I take it with a grain of salt. Thanks in advance!!
Welcome back. :cheers: Yeah, I thought electro was the way to go to keep up. But I got hooked on Pump which really brought me back into serious paintball. My primary marker has been my PumpMag. I rarely shoot semi, but used an Emag for NPPL.

BangStik
11-04-2006, 04:08 PM
Welcome back. :cheers: Yeah, I thought electro was the way to go to keep up. But I got hooked on Pump which really brought me back into serious paintball. My primary marker has been my PumpMag. I rarely shoot semi, but used an Emag for NPPL.

You play pump with the semi's?

PumpMag
11-05-2006, 01:29 AM
You play pump with the semi's?
It was hard at first. But when your whole team plays pump and back you up, it can be done.
You learn to make the one shot one kill. You learn to snap shoot, you learn to use communication and team work to win the game. :shooting: