PDA

View Full Version : Agd Europe Closed???????

FORDI
11-03-2006, 02:41 PM
I rang Agd Europe and got no answer.
Then txt a mobile no. on the web site (that doesnt work properly) and they txt back with "Speak to AGD US".
So i take it now that if i need parts for my mag i should get them from US.

DOES AGD POST TO UK??

If so anyone any idea of shipping costs..........

CHEERS GUYS

11 Bravo
11-03-2006, 03:14 PM
Yeh, AGD europe has been gone forever. You'll have to email AGD and see what they say about shipping to the UK. I know they ship to Canada so why not europe. :)

FORDI
11-03-2006, 03:46 PM
Cheers Mate Will Do.

Know Anything About The Magsmith As Im Interested In One Of The Mags On There Site?

geekwarrior
11-03-2006, 03:48 PM
Cheers Mate Will Do.

Know Anything About The Magsmith As Im Interested In One Of The Mags On There Site?

I have heard nothing but good, and he's a member on this forum ;)

FORDI
11-03-2006, 04:03 PM
Cool Ill Look Into Futher

FiXeL
11-03-2006, 07:13 PM
I don't know what you need, but if it is something like o-rings and such, you could try Jungle Supplies (http://schubert.odon.nl/~jungle/onlinewinkel/) They are located in the Netherlands and have some AGD stuff. Try the contact form and ask for the parts you need. With a bit of luck you can save on shipping and customs fees. (since it is in the EU)

Hope this helps m8. :)

JRingold
11-03-2006, 08:26 PM
Hmmm. I'm planning a little visit to London in early December. If it's nothing major (like an entire marker),but just supplies, I could be pursuaded to "courier" it in my luggage.

FORDI
11-03-2006, 08:55 PM
:cheers: Cheers for the advise and the offer guys. :cheers:

Ive had a mag now for 12 years since i was 12 and its never let me down.
Havent played for a good couple of years until the other week, when i played with a load of people with electros and they took the piss out of my relic.......... :cry:
But after the games all i got back from them was a load of moaning after i shot the hell out of them.

Anyway im getting back into the sport and want to stick with AGD.

Looking at a X-valve upgrade and ult for my relic, cos after reading the posts on this forum how could i resist.................

CHEERS AGAIN GUYS..........

GT
11-03-2006, 09:29 PM
:cheers: Cheers for the advise and the offer guys. :cheers:

Ive had a mag now for 12 years since i was 12 and its never let me down.
Havent played for a good couple of years until the other week, when i played with a load of people with electros and they took the piss out of my relic.......... :cry:
But after the games all i got back from them was a load of moaning after i shot the hell out of them.

Anyway im getting back into the sport and want to stick with AGD.

Looking at a X-valve upgrade and ult for my relic, cos after reading the posts on this forum how could i resist.................

CHEERS AGAIN GUYS..........

Hit up TMS. http://www.themagsmith.com/

pendulous
11-03-2006, 11:15 PM
Cheers Mate Will Do.

Hi! I bought the RPG Pro from them and it works great. Nice folks to deal with.

trevorjk
11-04-2006, 12:24 AM
http://www.themagsmith.com/

i do beleive most stuff on that site is sold by Tunaman and RogueFactor here on AO. if not, those 2 guys are your best bet for anything AGD. that is of course you can not get the items straight from AGD. try giving those 2 guys a PM here on the boards about shipping to Europe.

Chronobreak
11-04-2006, 01:24 AM
fyi

agd e is gone. now owned by NPS as a dist facility(iirc, because it sounds cool) :cool:

shipping shouldnt be a problem from the major dealers

millerhighlite23
11-04-2006, 10:24 AM
how far are you from norfolk county? I ask because skirmish i believe uses automags for their rental fleet and may have parts for them. Contact me and ill dig up their number.

AGD-OfficeGal
11-04-2006, 01:56 PM
I rang Agd Europe and got no answer.
Then txt a mobile no. on the web site (that doesnt work properly) and they txt back with "Speak to AGD US".
So i take it now that if i need parts for my mag i should get them from US.

DOES AGD POST TO UK??

If so anyone any idea of shipping costs..........

CHEERS GUYS

Foxwood Skirmish in Norfolk does use Classics and may be able to help you with parts for those. Jungle Supplies in the Netherlands is one of our dealers.

We will ship to the UK, generally by Global Express Mail which runs about $27.00 for a small package. You can estimate what shipping might cost by going to http://www.usps.com and using their international postage calculator.

Marcia
Airgun Designs USA

FORDI
11-04-2006, 05:28 PM
Thanks Marcia for the help and everyone else ill weigh up the options.

:hail:

luke@york
11-05-2006, 02:22 PM
just so you know there is going to be a new uk agd dealer :headbang:

i already have my new marker on order with them......

www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk

nothing on the website at them minute but there will be soon.

Chronobreak
11-05-2006, 02:46 PM
luke got a link or info on the new agd E site?/location?

maybe nps moved the gear to them...and wonder if theyr still doing x-mags..

FORDI
11-06-2006, 09:48 AM
just so you know there is going to be a new uk agd dealer :headbang:

i already have my new marker on order with them......

nothing on the website at them minute but there will be soon.

Cheersw Luke ive spoke to a guy at FATBOBS and hes told me a lot about what they are doin, however its going to be a lot more expensive that the US cos of Import TAX and VAT
form what he was saying could be about 300 quid for an x-valve. :cuss:
But whats the options....?????????

FORDI
11-06-2006, 09:50 AM
luke got a link or info on the new agd E site?/location?

maybe nps moved the gear to them...and wonder if theyr still doing x-mags..
Dont think there doin x-mags (electros) just sticking to mechs....... WITH THE X-VALVE and parts......

FiXeL
11-06-2006, 11:13 AM
Cheersw Luke ive spoke to a guy at FATBOBS and hes told me a lot about what they are doin, however its going to be a lot more expensive that the US cos of Import TAX and VAT
form what he was saying could be about 300 quid for an x-valve. :cuss:
But whats the options....?????????

Err.. Correct me if i'm wrong, but don't you pay import tax if you order it yourself from AGD? I hardly see any difference except for the fact it will be on your doorstep faster after ordering, (if they have the parts in stock that is) and without any suprises from your friendly customs officer. I'm in the same boat as you guys, and glad i finally can order it trough Jungle Supplies. Their service is top notch! They knew i was into mags and they contacted me before placing an order with AGD, asking if i needed anything. :headbang:

Maybe i'm paying a little extra this way, but this way i dont get to bother with paying those damn customs fees. :cuss:

FORDI
11-06-2006, 11:18 AM
Err.. Correct me if i'm wrong, but don't you pay import tax if you order it yourself from AGD? I hardly see any difference except for the fact it will be on your doorstep faster after ordering, (if they have the parts in stock that is) and without any suprises from your friendly customs officer. I'm in the same boat as you guys, and glad i finally can order it trough Jungle Supplies. Their service is top notch! They knew i was into mags and they contacted me before placing an order with AGD, asking if i needed anything. :headbang:

Maybe i'm paying a little extra this way, but this way i dont get to bother with paying those damn customs fees. :cuss:

Never bought anything from the states so dont know much about the fee's.
Would you have any idea how much ill have to pay when my mag that i bought off ebay US comes soon??

Payed 110 quid for it and dont know how much they will charge...

millerhighlite23
11-06-2006, 11:25 AM
if its a "gift" to someone on the customs form you usually dont have to pay a tax

FiXeL
11-06-2006, 11:32 AM
Well, i live in the netherlands, so customs fees can/will differ from UK customs. I believe it is about 25% of the total cost, one part being customs fees, the other taxes. (19% Tax over here)
maybe you can find a site for UK customs and find out the rates on importing luxury items.

if its a "gift" to someone on the customs form you usually dont have to pay a tax

Unless it has a value over 20 euros in the netherlands... You could get away with the sender labeling it a lower value and gift, but packages do get checked by customs regulary.

A friend of mine bought a phantom pump out of the US, and the dutch customs held it untill he picked it up personally, because they werent sure what they were dealing with. After explaining it was a paintball gun and paying duties he could take it home. Ow, and if there's no indicated value of the items inside the parcel the customs officer guesses the value, and almost always not in your favor... :mad:

millerhighlite23
11-06-2006, 03:03 PM
when i had my marker shipped from the states here (when i came for school to the uk), the package was marked gift of under and certain amount and marked the label off as used sporting equipment. The royal mail man just left the package with the school and that was that. P.S. Where in the netherlands are you? I was just there 2 weeks ago and I must say its a beautiful country

AGD-OfficeGal
11-07-2006, 10:59 AM
For the record: AGD-USA will NOT label order packages as gifts. We stick to the letter of the law.

Marcia
AGD-USA

andy@fatbobs
12-30-2006, 12:41 PM
We have started to import Automags into the UK.

At the moment the UK is flooded with low cost electro guns which all the kids are buying. The woodland paintball scene was decemated by SupAir paintball and the promise of TV coverage. Finally the penny is dropping and realisation is setting in that paintball is un televisable and so there is a very big movement back to woodland based tournaments and walkon days.

With the domenance of low cost electro's we have been quite tentitive about ordering large quantities of AGD products and have decided for the time being to stick with the non electro markers.

We have in stock Classics with ULE bodies and also a mag made specially for us by the geniuses at AGD. Players on the receiving end of paint from these new Mags (we have called the Euromag) have been stunned by the range and accuracy, something that people who already have Mags are well used to.

As we go into the new year it is our intention to keep stocks of the Classic and the Euromag and all spares for them. We will also be keeping in stock Level 10 kits, ULE trigger kits etc.

Whilst our initial focus will be on the Mechanical side of things, we have no problem in adding any products that anyone would require for any other AGD products.

We have also set up a website with the help of Curtis Whalen where customers can get technical help. There is also a link to this forum from there as well.
www.automagsuk.com

The shop url is

Thanks
Andy
Fat Bobs

GT
12-30-2006, 01:07 PM
We have started to import Automags into the UK.

At the moment the UK is flooded with low cost electro guns which all the kids are buying. The woodland paintball scene was decemated by SupAir paintball and the promise of TV coverage. Finally the penny is dropping and realisation is setting in that paintball is un televisable and so there is a very big movement back to woodland based tournaments and walkon days.

Andy
Fat Bobs

Andy,
good to see things moving in a positive direction. Glad to see Curtis is still around.

andy@fatbobs
12-30-2006, 01:24 PM
Andy,
good to see things moving in a positive direction. Glad to see Curtis is still around.

Yes, thing can't change soon enough. We have set up a UK National Paintball Club to promote woodland walkons, big games and tournaments which is gathering momentum and will be very big in 2007.

Curtis helped out so much with the website and we thank him very much, he seem to know everything there is to know about mags.

My level of knowledge was Level 7, which I played tournament with for around 7 years. With his help the mysteries of the Level 10 and ULE trigger are becoming clear.

Andy