PDA

View Full Version : Sear and Rail Question\prob.

arplud223
11-03-2006, 03:34 PM
I am using a Modifyed Omega Rail by Cyberave (Which kicks ***) and i am also using my orignal Sear from my stock AM :( - I also have all the rest of the ups(ULT-Xvalve-intelli-lv10) So when i fire at normal intervals 1-2-3-4-5-6 -it will not fire at the same velocity as the number of shots grows (I think its Shootdown) untill its finally just maken the kaa sound untill i give it a about 6-8 secs to "rest" then it starts again - But if i just hammer the trigger 11112222233333444444 with a straight finger to simulate "rapid fire" it shoots with no problems. Almost seems like im short stroken every time i pull the trigger at normal shooting intervals. and somehow im not SS when im doing the Rapid firing. Could this be my Sear? im pretty sure all my other ups are tuned right- I never had a problem untill the ULT and the New rail.

nevtangle
11-03-2006, 06:30 PM
I am using a Modifyed Omega Rail by Cyberave (Which kicks ***) and i am also using my orignal Sear from my stock AM :( - I also have all the rest of the ups(ULT-Xvalve-intelli-lv10) So when i fire at normal intervals 1-2-3-4-5-6 -it will not fire at the same velocity as the number of shots grows (I think its Shootdown) untill its finally just maken the kaa sound untill i give it a about 6-8 secs to "rest" then it starts again - But if i just hammer the trigger 11112222233333444444 with a straight finger to simulate "rapid fire" it shoots with no problems. Almost seems like im short stroken every time i pull the trigger at normal shooting intervals. and somehow im not SS when im doing the Rapid firing. Could this be my Sear? im pretty sure all my other ups are tuned right- I never had a problem untill the ULT and the New rail.
How many shims do you have in the ULT?

arplud223
11-04-2006, 11:44 AM
How many shims do you have in the ULT?
Im pretty sure i have 4 in there or 5 but i like it a little "bouncy". Ive put as little a 1 to as many as 6 over and over again so im pretty sure that isn't it. Its perfect right now if i could only figure out the shootdown....

arplud223
11-05-2006, 04:16 PM
up

arplud223
11-07-2006, 01:59 AM
Anyone got any ideas Before i try to buy a Rt sear&pin???????????????

athomas
11-07-2006, 11:46 AM
Check your ASA to make sure the bottle pin is being pressed in properly. Too far or not enough and the gun will starve for air at higher rates of fire.

How old is the bolt spring? An old or worn bolt spring can cause this effect as well. A bolt spring can weaken by sitting in the gun in a compressed state over a period of time as well as being used to cycle the gun.

arplud223
11-07-2006, 05:10 PM
The Spring was the very first thing i changed So that is Band New( From AGD) Im gonna check my ASA for that problem it is kinda old now that i think of it. Its fixed as well so theres a good chance that could be jacked up. Thanx I'll post if this isn't the problem.

arplud223
11-13-2006, 03:40 PM
Hey I changed the ASA and it's still doing it anybody have any ideas now????????????

athomas
11-13-2006, 07:06 PM
Your single finger trigger actuation is allowing a complete and fast trigger cycle. Normal pulling and releasing is causing the initial force of the on-off pin to be somewhat lost having to push your finger. Now all we have to do is figure out what is causing it. What type of air bottle are you using? What is the output pressure? A bottle with a low output could cause problems. Have you given the valve a complete cleaning. A piece of dirt stuck somewhere can cause unusual charge problems.

arplud223
11-14-2006, 04:14 PM
I am using a Nitro duck 3000-4500 Adjustable Output set at Between 750 and 800psi- My friend did just give my Valve a good cleaning and found some residue in the Reg so its all clean I also just started using autolube instead on hoppes (Probably the residue) I 've oiled the crap out of it as well so Non-oiling is'nt the problem either- If i can't come up with any Fixes i gonna send it back to AGD for a tune up.

athomas
11-14-2006, 06:57 PM
Does the nitro duck tank work properly on other guns?

arplud223
11-15-2006, 01:52 PM
Im gonna Check that soon. Ill let you know when i do.