PDA

View Full Version : $1 macro, microfiber$2 fill nipple covers,oring picks$3 dow33/55 slick honey& more

Hobbyhorse
11-04-2006, 02:59 PM
https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/logo/PayPal_mark_50x34.gifORDERS SHIP EVERY MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND SATURDAY VIA USPS First Class MAIL

Paypal is: macrolineguy@hotmail.com PM me for money orders

Macro Line

http://i22.ebayimg.com/03/i/07/ab/c8/74_2.JPG
Some of the strongest Macro line you will find on Pbnation-
Colors currently available are

Clear

Black

Red

Green- very limited this week

Yellow

Rated at a tensile strength of 9425 psi and extremely flexible for those tight fits to your reg.

Specs are as follows:

Nylon 11-
Tubing .150" ID, 1/4" OD, .050" Wall
• Tensile Strength: 9425 psi
• Elongation: 360%
• Materials Meet: UL 94HB
(flame retardant), except
where noted

Pricing is very simple-

A buck a foot - multiple orders will receive a discount but all line is in pre cut 1 foot lengths.

Add two dollars for shipping in a padded envelope

Macro fittings

90 degree swivel for 4.00 a piece
http://i8.ebayimg.com/02/s/06/be/e2/e2_2.JPG
90 degree wont rotate at all for 3.00 a piece
http://static.zoovy.com/img/zephyrsports/-/M/ml90.jpg
Straight fittings for 3.00 a piece
http://i11.ebayimg.com/02/i/06/5f/12/4c_2.JPG
Spyder Metric fittings for 4.00 a piece

Teflon Tape

http://i8.ebayimg.com/02/i/05/3e/2b/a5_2.JPG
Ensure a constant seal with no leaks at all for your macro fittings, pick up a roll today

1 dollar per roll

Ion Hoses

Total of 4 feet- Each kit includes 2 feet of the larger 4mm hose and 2 feet of the smaller 1/8" hose. Compare this to our competitors only offering the smaller hose, with no color options at all, no gurantee and no scruples.

Black
Blue
Clear
Green
Red
White
Yellow

4 dollars for the kit

ORDERS SHIP EVERY MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND SATURDAY VIA USPS First Class MAIL

Hobbyhorse
11-04-2006, 03:00 PM
DOW, SLICK HONEY AND TRIFLOW

Dow 33, Dow 55 or Slick Honey- we stock and gurantee our lubes- while others want to pawn off Dow 33 light, we offer the real deal with a variety of choices and sizes for your budget.

Dow33/Dow 55/Slick Honey

1/4Ounce container- $2 dollars

1/2 Ounce container- $3 dollars

1 Ounce container- $5 dollars** price change

5.3 Ounces- $20 dollars- not available for slick honey

Tri Flow

Keep bolt and solenoid performance high with industry reccomended Tri Flow

2 fl oz self contained bottles

5 dollars

Fill Nipple Covers

Variety of colors including, red, yellow, green, blue, black, and clear

http://www.shop4paintball.com/ProductImages/04PEQDCAP.jpg

2.00 a piece

Hobbyhorse
11-04-2006, 03:01 PM

Brand new promotion- buy any microfiber cloth and receive a free 1ft piece of macro in the corresponding color
Microfiber

Some of the best microfiber you will find out on pbnation with colors currently available in

Blue

Green

Yellow

3 dollars per cloth for a 16x12

Economy Microfiber

White microfiber cloths designed for the budget concious baller

1 dollar a piece

O Ring Picks

Remove Orings without tearing, binding or ripping

2 dollars a piece

Plexus

Reccomended by the one of the original mask manufacturers for the only aftermarket lens cleaner approved to meet the high safety standards your eyes demand

7oz can

10 dollars

Hobbyhorse
11-04-2006, 03:01 PM

Dye Battleswabs

http://i22.ebayimg.com/02/i/05/41/7b/09_1_b.JPG

Pricing is very simple-

$4 per swab plus shipping- any swab order can be combined with a microfiber order or combine both of these with macroline at a buck a foot, macro fittings, ion hoses, dow 33 or dow 55 (http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1461086)

Order 3 swabs for $12 and receive free shipping *international orders excluded

Ghetto Lightning Feed

A team of crack driven monkeys and I have been banging out Ghetto Lightning Feeds for your playing pleasure. Not as rigid, unflexible, or as big a PIA as traditional loading is. Half the price and twice the flexibility of other means of loading. Works on Suicide Shells, Halo, Halo B, Revies. will not work on a vlocity

Read our most recent review here (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?p=64923#post64923)

My Lightning feeds come with a lifetime gurantee and will positively not lose paint when sliding or diving
A quck video demonstrating how easy it is to fill and how paint will absolutely not fall out.[/SIZE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmMmO4ajdtU

Pics of the design and ease of installation

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/Hobbyhorse/DSCF1000.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/Hobbyhorse/DSCF1002.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/Hobbyhorse/DSCF0999.jpg

10 dollars shipped
SHIPPING

** Lifetime warranty is based on failure of the unit due to normal wear and tear inside normal use. No external modifications, misuse, or general abuse is covered. To redeem on a warranty mail your old piece back with two dollars to cover shipping in a padded envelope.

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/bnr/bnr_wePrefer_150x60.gif
SHIPPING

Non negotiable $2 dollars for a padded envelope sent USPS Priority- I ship every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. If your order is a dollar or 30 dollars its still $2 bucks to ship, a great deal! You can combine any order from my two threads with this and still only pay two dollars for shipping.

*** Canada and International- I ship anywhere and everywhere- add two dollars for international orders.

Because of the nature of the amount of posts, pm's, total orders, a full work schedule with travel its impossible for me to confirm every single order- if you need direct communication please send me a pm.

While shipping is a bargain at 2 dollars if you require tracking, require speed in shipment, etc please add an additional 3 dollars (5 total) for a priority shipment with tracking.

Feedback is in my signature, posts are encouraged and work best but pm's accepted.

Hobbyhorse

Dont be fooled by our competitors products, if my product fails on you, I will issue you a refund, and buy you a replacement product from my competitor...

Ask my competitors, are you shipping in a padded envelope, are you charging paypal fee's, do you have a full set of macro fittings for sale, and do you offer Hobby's refund policy?

gotboostedvr6
11-07-2006, 12:34 PM
im interested in
3 feet of Black macro line
1 90 degree swivel macro fitting
1 Straight macro line fitting
1 Ounce container of regular paintball gun oil noting weird just normal ****

lmk

Zneaky
11-07-2006, 01:01 PM
I don't see a price for the ion hose...

Z

bamf-hacker
11-07-2006, 01:05 PM
Free up for the Hose man.

Great product as always Hobby!

Hobbyhorse
11-09-2006, 01:24 AM
im interested in
3 feet of Black macro line
1 90 degree swivel macro fitting
1 Straight macro line fitting
1 Ounce container of regular paintball gun oil noting weird just normal ****

lmk

3 feet of Black macro line- 3 bucks
1 90 degree swivel macro fitting- 4 bucks
1 Straight macro line fitting - 3 bucks
1 Ounce container of regular paintball gun oil noting weird just normal- only offer triflow which is the reccomended gun oil for most markers- 5 bucks

2 for shipping

17 total- paypal is macrolineguy@hotmail.com

Hobbyhorse
11-09-2006, 01:25 AM
I don't see a price for the ion hose...

Z

4 bucks for two feet of each size of hose.

Hobbyhorse
11-10-2006, 03:45 PM
all orders have shipped.

UnderCurrent
11-11-2006, 03:03 AM
If I were to get:
- (2) 90* swivel macro fittings
- (3) feet of black macro hose
- (2) Economy microfiber clothes
- and a 1 ounce container of dow33

would the shipping still be 2 dollars?

also, is the promotional offer of a free foot of macroline apply to the economy microfiber?

Hobbyhorse
11-12-2006, 09:05 PM
If I were to get:
- (2) 90* swivel macro fittings
- (3) feet of black macro hose
- (2) Economy microfiber clothes
- and a 1 ounce container of dow33

would the shipping still be 2 dollars?

also, is the promotional offer of a free foot of macroline apply to the economy microfiber?

Shipping is always 2 bucks no matter the size of the order.

Promotional offer is only for the colored cloths= blue, green, yellow at 3 dollars.

Hobbyhorse
11-18-2006, 09:33 PM
bump for the night- stay tuned for a super terrific happy day sale coming soon.

gotboostedvr6
11-20-2006, 02:49 PM
so whens this sale?

MANN
11-20-2006, 03:09 PM
Rated at a tensile strength of 9425 psi and extremely flexible for those tight fits to your reg.

Specs are as follows:

Nylon 11-
Tubing .150" ID, 1/4" OD, .050" Wall
• Tensile Strength: 9425 psi
• Elongation: 360%
• Materials Meet: UL 94HB
(flame retardant), except
where noted

Just FYI none of that tells the working pressure rating of the tubing. Here is a link. You might want to check with your distributer to make sure what you are selling is going to work with people who use High pressure Mags.

http://www.newageindustries.com/nylon11.asp

1/4" nylon tubing with .04 wall thickness is only rated to 450 psi. I know you are using .05 wall thickness, so it will be higher. People who use adjustable tanks should probally be careful/ not use this

Hobbyhorse
11-20-2006, 07:37 PM
Just FYI none of that tells the working pressure rating of the tubing. Here is a link. You might want to check with your distributer to make sure what you are selling is going to work with people who use High pressure Mags.

http://www.newageindustries.com/nylon11.asp

1/4" nylon tubing with .04 wall thickness is only rated to 450 psi. I know you are using .05 wall thickness, so it will be higher. People who use adjustable tanks should probally be careful/ not use this

I don't talk about working pressures or reveal the entire information on my product line because I'd like to avoid people going out and purchasing a product I sell to compete with me.

While I appreciate the concern for safety- the line that I use is the same line Tuna used and sold here for years. I've sold well over 500 feet of line on AO with no issues.

And while I don't have the time to go into the full details, the whole point of selling higher quality line is because of hearing loss I sustained at the Denver NPPL where inferior line blew as I checked for leak and lost about 20% of the hearing in my left ear. I sell only the highest quality line and stand by my product. Perhaps you didn't read my gurantee at the bottom of my page- if my product fails on you- I buy you a replacement for my competitor.

If you'd like to try a sample, talk further, discuss your issues in a pm to me I'd love to converse further. If not, and you came here to thread crap I'd simply prefer it if you'd shut your cakehole and move on to another thread. 20 pages of feedback on pbnation says that I'm not about blowing peoples faces off, it reflects my desire to sell a safe quality product.

MANN
11-20-2006, 07:48 PM
I mean no offense toward you or your thread. I just did not see any info about the working pressure. I know that they make both low and high pressure tubing, and wanted further info from you on which this is. As you know mags are hp, and some of us use adjustable tanks up to 1200 psi. I have personally had cheap knock off microline explode on me, and it is not fun, and very dangerous. Thanks for the quick reply.

:cheers:
Mann

Hobbyhorse
11-20-2006, 07:54 PM
so whens this sale?

Trying to hold off on releasing the date but I'm guessing you know what happens this week in retail... and what the prices are like. You might want to check back as the Turkey is cooking.

gotboostedvr6
11-20-2006, 10:28 PM
good i have a larger order for you to fill

UnderCurrent
11-20-2006, 11:05 PM
You've got an order coming from me when the sale starts as well

Hobbyhorse
11-21-2006, 01:18 AM
If you gooble he will come.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubrps73HdDo

UnderCurrent
11-21-2006, 01:42 AM
...ha, what?

Hobbyhorse
11-21-2006, 06:53 PM
If you gobble he will come. Super happy terrific sale coming.

gotboostedvr6
11-27-2006, 01:38 PM
um when will this sale be?

gotboostedvr6
12-05-2006, 02:43 AM
knock knock be nice to hear an update :bounce:

Hobbyhorse
12-20-2006, 11:56 AM
We ran a sale over thanksgiving brother... I've got another one planned soon.

Hobbyhorse
01-04-2007, 06:17 AM
well we are live yet again with Hobby's regularly scheduled product mix

Hobbyhorse
01-15-2007, 12:16 PM
In stock and ready to ship on all products

benzy2
01-16-2007, 01:41 AM
What is the operating pressure of the macro line? I dont need an exact if it gives info away but Im not really sure what tensile strength is compared to operating pressure.

Hobbyhorse
01-17-2007, 03:34 AM
What is the operating pressure of the macro line? I dont need an exact if it gives info away but Im not really sure what tensile strength is compared to operating pressure.

I ran it this weekend on a field rental mag with a conquest at 750 psi (really need a better mag)- over the summer I ran it on an nme at 850 in 110 plus heat. Operating pressure is at 1500 psi plus a safety factor of 4 to 1... I'm very very pleased with the results... I've previously sold line that cost me 20% of my hearing, this is line that I let my wife play with.

I've got a money back policy if you are not pleased with the line- and am the 3rd largest seller with feedback on pbnation. You will have to look very hard to find a dealer with better feedback and as generous a return policy as I have.

benzy2
01-18-2007, 01:22 AM
I was just trying to compare a few different lines. The other I see is rated well below that even though the min burst pressure seems to be well above anything paintball would see. For the money though I just dont see how going with anything but the best (which yours seems to be) would be worth it. Ill take the safety of the better line over a couple bucks any day.

phizz
01-18-2007, 04:01 AM
Okay a couple questions, looking for prizes for our paintball team we are just starting a province wide scenario/bushball team and these will make great dor prizes. The prices are some pretty good almost too good so I have a few dumb questions. The Dye battle swabs, what makes them so cheap? around here they sell for about $15. Microfibre also seems inexpensive, it won't scratch lenses or anything will it? I know dumb question but it just seems too good to be true. and macroline... well got to just love macroline. I am looking to have the items shipped to Canada. Probably considering five maybe ten of each. I seen you have a special on where you bye microfibre and get a feet macroline, very good deal. Can you quote me a price of 5 of each item shipped to Canada as well as the price for 10 of each item shipped to Canada. Will definately be interested in more in the future but thats most likely all I can afford right now as this is coming out of my own pocket. I was wondering if I will get a bit more of a deal the more I buy? I seen that if you buy 3 swabs you get free shipping (excluding international) but what if I buy 10 or all items listed?

Thanks for you time,
Canada

Hobbyhorse
01-18-2007, 06:47 AM
I was just trying to compare a few different lines. The other I see is rated well below that even though the min burst pressure seems to be well above anything paintball would see. For the money though I just dont see how going with anything but the best (which yours seems to be) would be worth it. Ill take the safety of the better line over a couple bucks any day.

No worries here... I've yet to find another rival on the macroline I carry, and I wont trust peoples lives with anything but the best.

Hobbyhorse
01-18-2007, 06:49 AM
Okay a couple questions, looking for prizes for our paintball team we are just starting a province wide scenario/bushball team and these will make great dor prizes. The prices are some pretty good almost too good so I have a few dumb questions. The Dye battle swabs, what makes them so cheap? around here they sell for about $15. Microfibre also seems inexpensive, it won't scratch lenses or anything will it? I know dumb question but it just seems too good to be true. and macroline... well got to just love macroline. I am looking to have the items shipped to Canada. Probably considering five maybe ten of each. I seen you have a special on where you bye microfibre and get a feet macroline, very good deal. Can you quote me a price of 5 of each item shipped to Canada as well as the price for 10 of each item shipped to Canada. Will definately be interested in more in the future but thats most likely all I can afford right now as this is coming out of my own pocket. I was wondering if I will get a bit more of a deal the more I buy? I seen that if you buy 3 swabs you get free shipping (excluding international) but what if I buy 10 or all items listed?

Thanks for you time,
Canada

Hey Phizz, sent you a response via pm.

UnderCurrent
01-18-2007, 09:14 PM
Are you going to be having a sale soon? Or has one just recently passed that I missed? If you are, I will most likely be putting out an order.

Thanks

Hobbyhorse
01-19-2007, 12:21 AM
Are you going to be having a sale soon? Or has one just recently passed that I missed? If you are, I will most likely be putting out an order.

Thanks

I've run a few sales- if you'd like to purchase anything in bulk let me know and I can offer a discount to you.

Hobbyhorse
01-19-2007, 06:05 PM
all orders shipped today

Hobbyhorse
01-23-2007, 08:50 PM
all orders shipped today

Hobbyhorse
01-25-2007, 01:24 PM
sent you a pm Greg

Mikey B
01-28-2007, 05:40 PM
2 feet of macro line - black. through paypal

Thanks!

DocRocker
01-29-2007, 07:38 PM
1 foot of clear, black and Blue.
1 0-ring pick
When could you ship by?

Thanks

JH_
01-29-2007, 07:45 PM
he ships every monday wednesday and saturday. i'll bet it would be wednesday because it is so late.

edit: i am interested in 3 feet of clear macroline. two swivel fittings. and two things of some kind of lube. i think that comes out to about 13 with shipping. i'm also going to pm this to you and i'll let you know exactly what lube later. thanks.

Hobbyhorse
01-29-2007, 11:48 PM
2 feet of macro line - black. through paypal

Thanks!

4 shipped. Can go on tuesday.

Hobbyhorse
01-29-2007, 11:49 PM
1 foot of clear, black and Blue.
1 0-ring pick
When could you ship by?

Thanks
can ship this tomorrow morning (tuesday)

6 dollars.

you can use my webcart at www.macrolineguy.com

Hobbyhorse
01-29-2007, 11:50 PM
he ships every monday wednesday and saturday. i'll bet it would be wednesday because it is so late.

edit: i am interested in 3 feet of clear macroline. two swivel fittings. and two things of some kind of lube. i think that comes out to about 13 with shipping. i'm also going to pm this to you and i'll let you know exactly what lube later. thanks.

dropped you a pm.

cyberave68
01-30-2007, 01:11 PM
Macro Line A buck a foot x2 (Black) $2.00
90 degree swivel for 4.00 a piece x2 $8.00
Shipping $2.00
Total
$12.00

Will be paypaling under Cyberave68@aol.com
Thanks

Hobbyhorse
01-30-2007, 01:16 PM
Macro Line A buck a foot x2 (Black) $2.00
90 degree swivel for 4.00 a piece x2 $8.00
Shipping $2.00
Total
$12.00

Will be paypaling under Cyberave68@aol.com
Thanks
please use my webcart feature- it ensures your order goes out first, and helps me with package tracking. www.macrolineguy.com

Mongoose
02-06-2007, 10:55 AM
Hobby, i will take two feet of black macro line.
and also a red nipple cover, lmk the total, thanks...Mongoose

Hobbyhorse
02-07-2007, 04:02 AM
Hobby, i will take two feet of black macro line.
and also a red nipple cover, lmk the total, thanks...Mongoose

6 dollars shipped

you can visit my webcart at www.macrolineguy.com and paypal through there or drop me a pm for a paypal price

Hobbyhorse
02-11-2007, 04:17 AM
all products shipped out.

DocRocker
02-11-2007, 02:31 PM
Got the Stuff quickly. Excellent stuff
Thanks!!!

stonersr26
02-13-2007, 10:18 PM
Paypal being sent for 3 90* non-swivel fittings and 1 straight fitting.

Hobbyhorse
02-23-2007, 01:09 AM
in stock and ready to ship.

momentumrising
03-01-2007, 08:57 PM
sent payment for 3 ft of black macroline

thanks!

hvacman250
03-01-2007, 09:19 PM
You won't find a better seller than Pete!

Hooray for Hobbyhorse :clap:

Nobody is selling screw kits on here :eek: And where's the black macro fittings listed at?

Talk to you later buddy.

-Shaun

Hobbyhorse
03-02-2007, 12:45 AM
You won't find a better seller than Pete!

Hooray for Hobbyhorse :clap:

Nobody is selling screw kits on here :eek: And where's the black macro fittings listed at?

Talk to you later buddy.

-Shaun

I've got screw kits for just about everything you are looking for and a sale coming up... black macro fittings are in another thread and on my page. macrolineguy

Hobbyhorse
03-02-2007, 06:24 PM
Got some blue and red fittings that will be posted next week. Never know what might be coming up this next week, be sure to watch your dollars and decimals.

cyberave68
03-07-2007, 10:51 AM
Hey i have an order issue i would like to talk to you about can you please PM or email me at Cyberave68@aol.com

Thanks

Hobbyhorse
03-07-2007, 12:20 PM
Hey i have an order issue i would like to talk to you about can you please PM or email me at Cyberave68@aol.com

Thanks

replied to the pm.

The Butcher
03-08-2007, 05:15 PM
replied to the pm.

Any chance of getting uncut macro line? I need more than a foot...

Hobbyhorse
03-09-2007, 02:37 AM
Any chance of getting uncut macro line? I need more than a foot...

Its very difficult for me to do longer than a foot- when I purchase the line to speed up filling orders I cut a 250 foot spool into 1 foot sections. I sometimes get lazy and do half a reel at a time- I've got a few colors that are in this area right now- red, yellow and black if that works for you send me a pm.

Pete

The Butcher
03-09-2007, 05:51 PM
Its very difficult for me to do longer than a foot- when I purchase the line to speed up filling orders I cut a 250 foot spool into 1 foot sections. I sometimes get lazy and do half a reel at a time- I've got a few colors that are in this area right now- red, yellow and black if that works for you send me a pm.

Pete

PM sent...thanks

Ken Majors
03-09-2007, 06:31 PM
Just ordered 3 feet of black.

I am tired of blowing macroline on my mag....this should handle 1000psi input.

Thanks. :shooting:

~W.!.C.K.E.D~
03-09-2007, 09:47 PM
just bought some a/c hoses, came in 3 days, AWESOME!!

Hobbyhorse
04-01-2007, 06:31 PM
still in stock on all products.

Hobbyhorse
04-14-2007, 06:04 AM
all products shipped out this morning.

mr doo doo
04-14-2007, 03:00 PM
i pm'ed you.

Hobbyhorse
04-27-2007, 06:57 PM
all product shipped and pms replied to.

paintballpunk435
05-03-2007, 07:04 PM
hey, do you have 1 2ft piece of macro? please PM me

Madmarx
05-03-2007, 07:25 PM
Order sent.

90* Black Macro Fitting - 2
90* Blue Macro Fitting - 2
Dow 55 Lube (1/2 oz) - 1
O-Ring Pick - 1
Microfiber Cloth Color: Blue - 1
The Lightning Feed - 1

:cheers:

Hobbyhorse
05-16-2007, 04:31 PM
shipped all products out this morning.

Hobbyhorse
05-31-2007, 10:55 PM
pms answered

cyberave68
06-06-2007, 02:33 PM
Just sent an order for blue cocker hose and blue macro....

Hobbyhorse
06-15-2007, 11:47 AM
going to add white macro fittings in the next two weeks.

SkElL~ObIsSiS
06-19-2007, 12:23 PM
do u have a 10/32 macroline fitting? swivel or not, rather have swivel but a hardline would be ok.

Hobbyhorse
06-19-2007, 06:27 PM
do u have a 10/32 macroline fitting? swivel or not, rather have swivel but a hardline would be ok.

not at this time. Airsoldier.com is a great place for those.

Hobbyhorse
06-29-2007, 05:07 PM
white fittings will launch tomorrow.

Astragalus
07-24-2007, 09:28 PM
Sent you a PM.

Hobbyhorse
07-28-2007, 10:52 AM
I'm out fishing until the first of the month (August 1st)- any order received before that time will ship prority on the 1st of August.

PsychoBaller
07-31-2007, 10:38 PM
Lots o pictures don't work... but anyways...

Hobby: Do you have any more Black Macro Fittings? I need 2 more Black Swivel 90* Elbow Macro Fittings.

Hit me up,

-baller

Hobbyhorse
10-26-2007, 03:42 AM
still alive and instock on all products

PsychoBaller
10-26-2007, 10:56 PM
So how about my last post from 3months ago?

Hobbyhorse
10-27-2007, 12:24 AM
Lots o pictures don't work... but anyways...

Hobby: Do you have any more Black Macro Fittings? I need 2 more Black Swivel 90* Elbow Macro Fittings.

Hit me up,

-baller

Sorry for the extreme delay but yes indeed I've got close to 100 black swivel fittings.

Pete

spyderE99
10-27-2007, 02:53 PM
pmed you with shopping list. total please?

smilestyler
10-30-2007, 01:47 PM
What is your shipping rate to Canada?

PsychoBaller
10-30-2007, 03:30 PM
Sorry for the extreme delay but yes indeed I've got close to 100 black swivel fittings.

Pete

Aighty, please send me payment info and shipped total $$ through PayPal for - 2 Black 90* Swivvel Macro Fittings.

-baller

PsychoBaller
10-31-2007, 10:06 PM
Payment Sent via www.themacrolineguy.com site.

Bought a couple more things too.

-baller

smilestyler
11-07-2007, 10:37 PM
What is your shipping rate to Canada?

:sleeping:

Hobbyhorse
11-07-2007, 11:53 PM
:sleeping:

wouldn't be the first time I've been asleep on the job- 5 bucks total to Canda shipped priority USPS.

PsychoBaller
11-08-2007, 01:31 AM
Got the Macro Fittings the other day. This batch looks better than the last ones i picked up from you.

thanks,

-baller

Madmarx
11-09-2007, 08:04 AM
Still have the black and blue fittings?
Also looking for 2 pieces of blue line.
pm me please

Hobbyhorse
11-18-2007, 09:18 AM
pm's sent

Hobbyhorse
12-10-2007, 06:25 PM
still in stock on all items

PsychoBaller
12-12-2007, 01:24 AM
Just placed an order & paid through paypal. Please check email for change of addy however. Havn't updated yet.

-baller

warbeak2099
12-14-2007, 11:24 AM
I just placed an order as well through paypal. Great prices btw!

Hobbyhorse
09-11-2008, 11:12 AM
just bringing this back up for the week.

Hobbyhorse
04-24-2009, 11:39 PM
bump

Hobbyhorse
08-26-2012, 06:33 PM
bump

knownothingmags
08-26-2012, 07:06 PM
please update all broken pic links.

thankyou,
KNM

Hobbyhorse
08-26-2012, 08:07 PM
please update all broken pic links.

thankyou,
KNM
working on it over the next week- had a hard drive crash on me and lost my images. Trying to find someone to take some product shots for me.

Best

Pete

Justus
09-02-2012, 02:57 PM
When you going to get green macroline in again?