PDA

View Full Version : So whatever happened to..

m-a-r-k-7
11-05-2006, 01:18 AM
that new thing to come out of AGD that MarkM hinted at?

geekwarrior
11-05-2006, 01:45 AM
that new thing to come out of AGD that MarkM hinted at?

i was wondering that myself

Dark Frost17
11-05-2006, 07:36 AM
hmmmmmm :ninja:

punkncat
11-05-2006, 09:47 AM
Invert?

:D

j/k?

MicroMiniMe
11-05-2006, 10:08 AM
Was it the warp Tac bodies?

Don't be expecting anything groundbreaking here. Or at least not untill TK takes back the reins.

Chronobreak
11-05-2006, 02:57 PM
well he said it after the warp tac bodies i believe

so i would assume he means tac warp right bodies :argh:

but probly not since he hasnt said it yet, or its already out..

Rudz
11-05-2006, 03:05 PM
Told ya'll it was BS

Chronobreak
11-05-2006, 03:44 PM
Told ya'll it was BS

no that was me talking about your DM :D

Rudz
11-05-2006, 07:27 PM
no that was me talking about your DM :D

Don't be jealous, ur just mad ciz I wouldn't accept you food stamps..

behemoth
11-06-2006, 02:01 PM
Don't be jealous, ur just mad ciz I wouldn't accept you food stamps..

Id rthr be on fudsmpz then tipe liek rudz.

Chronobreak
11-06-2006, 02:43 PM
rudz, even that one eyed one horned giant purple people eater wont win you gotm :p

back on topic, i would assume it isnt out yet if it hasnt been confirmed,....e-tacs arent new, and woulve also been confirmed, and warp tac rights have also been said publicky, but not confirmed.

so mark was riling us up or it isnt here yet :D

MarkM
11-06-2006, 03:26 PM
I will have to check but as far as I was aware all the money has changed hands. If and it is an IF the item/s gets offered to the general public time will tell. Suffice to say many people will want to get in on it but until it gets formally announced you will have to just keep guessing.....incidently no-one has even come close even in the orginal thread. It may even turn out to be a handling only thing on behalf of AGD and a dealer is the actual client due to the dealer not knowing who or where to go...again this last part is a total guess on my part. The original thing is correct.

Outlaw5
11-06-2006, 04:05 PM
MarkM; You are in England...YES? If so are you talking about possibly the rights to make X-MAG bodies??????? Although I know it is a pipe dream........one can drool now can't one......

Outlaw5

Chronobreak
11-06-2006, 04:13 PM
I will have to check but as far as I was aware all the money has changed hands. If and it is an IF the item/s gets offered to the general public time will tell. Suffice to say many people will want to get in on it but until it gets formally announced you will have to just keep guessing.....incidently no-one has even come close even in the orginal thread. It may even turn out to be a handling only thing on behalf of AGD and a dealer is the actual client due to the dealer not knowing who or where to go...again this last part is a total guess on my part. The original thing is correct.

my head hurts :(

mobsterboy
11-06-2006, 04:47 PM
Id rthr be on fudsmpz then tipe liek rudz.

QFT Josh, you win an e-cookie in my book. Granted its not much, but rudz needs to go back to pbnation

wjr
11-06-2006, 04:48 PM
It may even turn out to be a handling only thing on behalf of AGD and a dealer is the actual client due to the dealer not knowing who or where to go...again this last part is a total guess on my part. The original thing is correct.

:confused:

geekwarrior
11-06-2006, 04:49 PM
QFT Josh, you win an e-cookie in my book. Granted its not much, but rudz needs to go back to pbnation

ouch! why the hate?

mobsterboy
11-06-2006, 05:40 PM
ouch! why the hate?

ok, granted its one thing to miss punctuation occasionally, but if we are online, we are only using our fingers, maybe our hand to move the mouse at most. So tpen luk tes ez rly gei, especially when that means you are so lazy that you wont read over what you are about to post and at least edit it. This isnt pbnation, no ones in a race to post first.

geekwarrior
11-06-2006, 06:16 PM
ok, granted its one thing to miss punctuation occasionally, but if we are online, we are only using our fingers, maybe our hand to move the mouse at most. So tpen luk tes ez rly gei, especially when that means you are so lazy that you wont read over what you are about to post and at least edit it. This isnt pbnation, no ones in a race to post first.

lol....i hate it too, but back to pbnation? thats below the belt. :wow:

warbeak2099
11-06-2006, 06:32 PM

He's just fooling around all the time. Chill out.

Rudz
11-07-2006, 11:29 PM
me and mobsterboy just dont like eachother, im sorry son, but one day you might grow up to be half as great as me, maybe..

behemoth
11-07-2006, 11:36 PM
me and mobsterboy just dont like eachother, im sorry son, but one day you might grow up to be half as great as me, maybe..

rememeber that one thread

/i'll hurt you lyllically.
//i'll hurt you phyically.

LOL.

Rudz
11-07-2006, 11:37 PM

LOL.

good times, good times :cheers: lol

Lurker27
11-07-2006, 11:56 PM
Same thing that happened to all the OTHER new stuff from AGD.

SCpoloRicker
11-08-2006, 12:45 PM

LOL.

stfu riker.... u dont no who ur messin wit.... i mean it riker...

/MarkM makes me teh confused too