PDA

View Full Version : He's gonna hang

gimp
11-05-2006, 04:55 AM
They're gonna hang Hussein. It's about time.

lopxtc
11-05-2006, 10:07 AM
Seems not only are they adopting democracy from the US ... but they unfortunately have the appeal process over there now also. And as this case automatically heads to the appeals court god knows how long this will take. Probably die of old age before the appeals process is over.

On the off hand could make for an interesting revival of "Oz" on HBO with Saddam as a quest prisoner and trying to take over the muslin sect of the jail LOL ....

Aaron

cowboy_00
11-06-2006, 01:22 PM
as my family and I were discussing earlier...its just like in America. when we say someone is getting the death sentence...it might be 20+ years before they are actually excecuted...(I kinda expect him to die before this is carried out as well)

Armory
11-06-2006, 01:37 PM
Actually they're figuring late spring I think they have only so much that they can appeal and even then they can say, ok enough hang em high...

Soopa Villain17
11-06-2006, 01:58 PM
i think they should torture him. humiliate him then blow him to smitherines. non of this hangin crap. beat the snot out of him , put it on tv or somethin then use some high explosive and blow his butt up , boom problem solved. :headbang: :shooting:

Triangle
11-06-2006, 02:15 PM
i think they should torture him. humiliate him then blow him to smitherines. non of this hangin crap. beat the snot out of him , put it on tv or somethin then use some high explosive and blow his butt up , boom problem solved. :headbang: :shooting:

This is why we can't have nice things.

Pneumagger
11-06-2006, 03:56 PM
We should paintball him to death!

Give him a mask and strip him to his underwear. Take 17 borgs/vikings/egos all with qloaders, unlimited paint, and scubatanks. Turn on uncapped full auto and see how long it takes.

I'm willing to bet you could kill someone like this. :cheers:

billybob_81067
11-06-2006, 08:24 PM

Give him a mask and strip him to his underwear. Take 17 borgs/vikings/egos all with qloaders, unlimited paint, and scubatanks. Turn on uncapped full auto and see how long it takes.

That would be an extremely slow painful death... I like it!!! :D

cowboy_00
11-06-2006, 09:47 PM

Zak vetter with a Qloader system made to hold 20,000 paintballs.

sick...but oh so worthy of it.

thefool
11-06-2006, 10:30 PM
well it would be more fitting. He wanted a firing squad and they gave him exactly what he didnt want.

jenarelJAM
11-06-2006, 11:10 PM
Sorry, as much as I hate him, I don't agree with your proposals. If you want him dead, just give him lethal injection. If you want him to feel pain... well, I don't really want to hear about it. I don't believe that making him hurt will make our lives any better. Can't we just move past it?

Lenny
11-07-2006, 12:06 AM
Sorry, as much as I hate him, I don't agree with your proposals. If you want him dead, just give him lethal injection. If you want him to feel pain... well, I don't really want to hear about it. I don't believe that making him hurt will make our lives any better. Can't we just move past it?
Hmm... Taking into consideration the countless bodies he's left dead, the countless lives he's destroyed, and the millions he's humiliated and torutured and getting away with it, after a long hard ponder on the subject, I'd have to strongly say...

... NO! :mad:

BeaverEater
11-07-2006, 12:08 AM
yes he had done all of that, but you dont want to fall to his level and torture him to dealth.

billybob_81067
11-07-2006, 12:19 AM
yes he had done all of that, but you dont want to fall to his level and torture him to dealth.

Sure we do! :D

PyRo
11-07-2006, 12:39 AM
Hmm... Taking into consideration the countless bodies he's left dead, the countless lives he's destroyed, and the millions he's humiliated and torutured and getting away with it, after a long hard ponder on the subject, I'd have to strongly say...

And if he'd just let the weapons inspectors in he'd still be doing it right now. No one thinks about that. wtf was this guy thinking.

PyRo
11-07-2006, 12:41 AM
And as long we're thinking of ways to kill him. Throw him in an empty cesspool and allow every Iraqi to take a dump on his head until he drowns in it.

tropical_fishy
11-07-2006, 12:52 AM
My chem teacher always used to say the best way to kill people was to chain them down and slowly dissolve them in 12M HCl.

geekwarrior
11-07-2006, 12:59 AM
cut off his nads, put them in his mouth and sew his mouth and nose shut, than stick a hot fire poker up his butt. He can die choking on his own testicles.

/i read that in a book, I'm not that evil :argh:

benzy2
11-07-2006, 01:05 AM
I say you put him in some hell hole of an Iraq prison and let him rot for years. When he seems to be closing in on death then you do your public hanging. Death is the easy way out for him. Its going to be quick and at this point he knows his life is over. I think a jail term is a worse punishment at this point. Im sure there are many many many prisoners willing to make his life a living hell. I mean put him in a place that harbors the worst of the worst. Death or a living hell followed by death?

PyRo
11-07-2006, 08:06 AM
I mean put him in a place that harbors the worst of the worst. Death or a living hell followed by death?
Ok, the places that harbor the worst of the worst are full of insurgents that were fighting FOR Sadam. I doubt they would make his life much of a living hell.

warbeak2099
11-07-2006, 11:24 AM
as my family and I were discussing earlier...its just like in America. when we say someone is getting the death sentence...it might be 20+ years before they are actually excecuted...(I kinda expect him to die before this is carried out as well)

The appeals process in Iraq is actually much quicker. They are hoping for a Frebruary hanging. Most of the appeals judges have already decided they will vote no on the appeal.

As for the death sentence, I feel it is just. He wanted the death of a soldier, a hero. He will now get the death of a common criminal. Good enough.

thecavemankevin
11-07-2006, 03:07 PM

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/9711/sadamnoac4.jpg

Eagle
11-07-2006, 05:05 PM
put him back in the holw where the found him and toss a rabid badger in there with him :D . Or a firing squad.

SCpoloRicker
11-07-2006, 07:47 PM
Yay for Torture!!1

FiXeL
11-07-2006, 07:59 PM
This man has done things worse than any mass murderer... If he's getting hanged for it, he's getting off easy. His death doesnt equal the suffering he has caused. :mad: