PDA

View Full Version : Anyon carry the Invert clothing line yet?

StygShore
11-06-2006, 02:10 AM
Looking for Dealer input/review on the new Invert clothing line to go along with the release of the Invert Mini paintball gun.

I no longer have a paintball store even remotely near me that carries this type of gear, so there is no way I can check these out. Whats the quality like? fit, feel, personal opinions regarding this line of pants/jerseys/gloves compared to other manufacturers products, etc...

I currently wear any jersey/gloves I can find, and the JT Tournament pants from about 3-4 years ago, and can honestly say they are great, but they are heavy, and the most miserable thing in the world to wear in the rain or when trudging through a swamp or stream in inclement weather.

Does anyone have a Urban camo set in stock for sale yet? I may be interested if reviews are favorable -

Thanks

Styg

MoeMag
11-06-2006, 03:45 AM
My shop isn’t an online retailer or anything, but yeah I have the invert stuff. I just got in my whole load of ’07 nps stuff Friday morning, and spent till midnight at the shop getting it all tagged and on the racks for Sat. The grey urban camo stuff is pretty nice, I personally really like the digi camo stuff though. (Im a fan of ACU when it comes to woodsball). I will say that Dye makes the best and NPS (empire) is a very close second. They seem to be made well. What can I say… their nice paintball pants. The new pod packs really caught my attention, dunno if that is part of the invert line though.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/MoeRoark/11-03-06_2047.jpg
A pic of all the new stuff all over the place at about 10:30pm. I thought it would never end.

Kinda funny... the logo looks really familiar. I dont know from where yet, but I know I have seen something like that before.

Dont know how helpfull this is.

StygShore
11-06-2006, 04:13 AM
The digicamo is the new Empire line right? Is the Empire line the same as the Invert line with different logos? Noticed Empire has a Grind, React, Contact, Invert line, anyone know the differences? aside form the logo, any real difference in the 06 vs 07 gear?

I play woodsball about 90% of the time, so as long as it aint bright, I am usually pretty good. The greys blend in well up here in Michigan, even in the summer time.

Send me a PM, let me know what you are getting for the XL pants and XL jersey in the Urban Invert styling shipped to 48328

http://www.invertpaintball.com/images/pants/urban_large.jpg

http://www.invertpaintball.com/Webpages/originals/296.jpg

Thanks

Styg

StygShore
11-06-2006, 04:17 AM
I would kill to have a shop that large in this area!!!!

Only shop there was until about 6 months ago was Exotic Sports/Hells Survivors and they charged about 50-100% over MSRP on everything!!!

Styg

MoeMag
11-06-2006, 04:22 AM
Thats only the back gun wall. :D

I like to brag that we have the biggest retail paintball store... anywhere.
I have been just about everywhere... and I will stand by that. I may not have a alot of squarefootage, but I have volume. people come as far as texas on a regular basis.

I might add... my newest addition
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b201/vese17/P1020133.jpg

StygShore
11-06-2006, 04:24 AM
Hopefully you can turn over most of that gear throughout the year - most of the shops here in Michigan have no inventory, and the ones that do are peddling 3 year old equipment trying to get rid of it.

Styg

MoeMag
11-06-2006, 04:29 AM
Hopefully you can turn over most of that gear throughout the year - most of the shops here in Michigan have no inventory, and the ones that do are peddling 3 year old equipment trying to get rid of it.

Styg

Ouch. sorry to hear that.
I will say that there are alot of die hard paintballers that support us. If you come in my store and all 8 of us are are not running arround like chickens with our head cut off to help everyone... consider yourself lucky. I usually dont even have time for lunch.

$tevo
11-06-2006, 01:59 PM
wow that is a nice looking store, and GJ on the trophy! i was in scottsdale AZ this summer, how far are you from that? i wish i knew about it then, i would have stopped in to see the place, probably spend all my $$ too.

MoeMag
11-06-2006, 03:25 PM
wow that is a nice looking store, and GJ on the trophy! i was in scottsdale AZ this summer, how far are you from that? i wish i knew about it then, i would have stopped in to see the place, probably spend all my $$ too.

well...
The shop in the pic, about 10 min.
27th st and Bell Rd.

our other smaller store is in Scottsdale.

90th st and Via Linda

EDIT!
Im not going to be in until wed. Have alot to do at school (ASU). I will let you know then.
Oh yeah... I remember the pants are running $109.99.

StygShore
11-07-2006, 01:12 AM
MoeMag, you never gave me a price for theinvert urban camo pants and shirt in XL

Thanks

Styg

MoeMag
11-10-2006, 04:08 PM
Sorry, school got in the way.
Pants
$76.99
$55.95

total with tax
$143.71

shipping +$10

I only have 1 set so let me know.
MoeMag

StygShore
11-10-2006, 04:32 PM
both in XL?

and do you take credit card?

Styg

warbeak2099
11-10-2006, 04:58 PM
Moe are you guys gonna be carrying Minis?

MoeMag
11-10-2006, 07:48 PM
I was thinking paypal and just keeping it personal.

But if you want to run credit... call the shop and run it offically instead of through me.
www.arizonapaintballdepot.com

We are not into online sales... but I will be in saturday 10am-7pm arizona MST. Call and ask for me, Roark.

MoeMag
11-11-2006, 10:58 PM
Didnt hear from anyone. :(

StygShore
11-12-2006, 03:40 AM
sorry still interested, got tied up getting all the summer crap put away for the winter crap here in Michigan, I'll catch ya during normal business hours - might get a call from my wife, she mentioned getting these for me for a Xmas gift.

Styg

and no... she wont intruduce herself as Mrs. Styg :)