PDA

View Full Version : Best Beer Bong Ever!

trevorjk
11-06-2006, 03:26 AM
it happens quick so pay attention :D

btw, the zooming in on the girl was to show the beer that splashed all over her. but i wasnt quick enough :(

<embed src="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf" flashvars="m=1390657073&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346"></embed><br>Get this video and more at <a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1390657073">My MySpace Videos</a>

gimp
11-06-2006, 07:15 AM
I can't tell what happened. Did you put a ping pong ball in the funnel?

trevorjk
11-06-2006, 01:41 PM
I can't tell what happened. Did you put a ping pong ball in the funnel?

no it was a normal beer with nothing done to the tubing. he started to take it, forgot to swallow or something and just let it all out :p

wad04
11-07-2006, 12:04 AM
wow, what a dumbass

gimp
11-07-2006, 08:44 PM
no it was a normal beer with nothing done to the tubing. he started to take it, forgot to swallow or something and just let it all out :p

hahaha, oooh. I see. I thought the title said 'best beer pong ever'

Thordic
11-08-2006, 08:56 AM
This guy I know had never done a funnel before, so idiot that he was, he used his thumb to cover the end of the hose instead of just putting it in his mouth.

He went to put the hose in his mouth, and basically ate the entire contents of the funnel right in his face. It was great.

gimp
11-08-2006, 09:22 AM
Watching people try their first funnel is always great. They never realize how fast all that beer comes out.

Thordic
11-08-2006, 09:36 AM
My friends fraternity used to use a firehose nozzle with a piece of PVC attached to the back. It was called the Oip for some reason. They'd fill it from a tap so I'm not sure how much beer it held, but it had to be around a pitcher's worth (four beers).

At AO NJ a few years back, we were doing funnels and sneaking in shots of whiskey just as they were about to finish. Theres no better way to finish off a funnel than a big mouthful of Wild Turkey :)

MANN
11-08-2006, 09:37 AM
:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

YOUR SPILLING BEER!! seriously tho you should have used a mikes or smirnoff. It is a man law to refrain from purposly spilling beer.

gimp
11-08-2006, 09:57 AM
My friends fraternity used to use a firehose nozzle with a piece of PVC attached to the back. It was called the Oip for some reason. They'd fill it from a tap so I'm not sure how much beer it held, but it had to be around a pitcher's worth (four beers).

At AO NJ a few years back, we were doing funnels and sneaking in shots of whiskey just as they were about to finish. Theres no better way to finish off a funnel than a big mouthful of Wild Turkey :)

hahaha, that rules. I love pouring liquor in funnels. Usually people don't notice. Pouring it in at the end though...I'm gonna have to try that. A little 151 to warm up the throat after all that cold beer...

Back in school I attempted to make a killer funnel. I bought a gas mask at the army navy store. I tried attaching a funnel to the front of it, where the filter screwed on. I never did get it to seal well enough. I had a vent on the top of the mask to let the air out. I figured it would be good because you'd pretty much be forced to drink. Maybe I'll try to finish it. I am going down to the house this weekend...

Thordic
11-08-2006, 10:25 AM
Adding more beer to the funnel is always fun too. The person doing the funnel is pretty helpless :)

We used to funnel mixed drinks sometimes to get a quick buzz going. SoCo and iced tea works wonders. Also, mix up some vodka and cranberry juice in a blender with ice, then strain out any leftover ice.

Another good use for a funnel is fill the funnel with ice, then just pour liquor over the ice. Ghetto iceblock shots.

White_Noise
11-08-2006, 11:04 AM
i once witnessed a guy do a 2 story beer bong full of jack and coke. i think there was between a .75 and 1L of jack in it. gotta love football pre-game drinkin

mike n ike 4588
11-11-2006, 10:29 PM
it dosent even look like his mouth was open but sadly to say i was like that then i came to college lol :cheers:

spike_ball999
11-13-2006, 03:36 AM
Beer bongs suck.

Beer PONG is where it's at. :headbang:

Thordic
11-13-2006, 09:43 AM
No one plays beer pong. You play beer pong with paddles. Its hard as hell and is only played at a few schools.

What most people refer to as beer pong is properly called Beirut. It annoys the hell out of me that everyone gets it wrong. Beer Pong != Beirut.

Damn people can't even get their drinking games straight.

skife
11-13-2006, 10:37 AM

isn't wild turkey a burbon?

Thordic
11-13-2006, 11:09 AM
Yes, and Bourbon = Whiskey.

Whiskey is a generic name covering Bourbon, Scotch, Irish, Rye, Blended, etc, etc. There are many varietys of whiskey. Whiskey covers just about any grain-distilled oak-aged liquor. Then each specific type has specific rules.

gimp
11-13-2006, 11:39 AM
No one plays beer pong. You play beer pong with paddles. Its hard as hell and is only played at a few schools.

What most people refer to as beer pong is properly called Beirut. It annoys the hell out of me that everyone gets it wrong. Beer Pong != Beirut.

Damn people can't even get their drinking games straight.

That is one of my biggest pet peeves. 95% of the time we play beer pong. It's a much better game. It's a lot simpler, but it takes a lot more skill. Definetly my all time favorite drinking game. Beirut is so much more popular because you can play on anything. Beer pong needs a real ping pong table.

Thordic
11-13-2006, 01:30 PM
Beer pong also gets exponentially harder as you drink more and more.

But yes, please, to all college students everywhere: Its Beirut for christ's sake! Learn the difference!

BD_Paintball
11-13-2006, 11:33 PM
Beer pong also gets exponentially harder as you drink more and more.

But yes, please, to all college students everywhere: Its Beirut for christ's sake! Learn the difference!
can you think how hard this would get. after drinking all that beer. its 210 cups on each side, which is about 35 beers on each side. 3 ppl on each team, about 12 beers each. they are going to do a 465 cup game in the near future.
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/2613/n8631064334324693594ir2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
these are my friends who go to madison.

Swampy
11-13-2006, 11:58 PM
Yes, and Bourbon = Whiskey.

Whiskey is a generic name covering Bourbon, Scotch, Irish, Rye, Blended, etc, etc. There are many varietys of whiskey. Whiskey covers just about any grain-distilled oak-aged liquor. Then each specific type has specific rules.

I thought that Bourbon got its name after whiskey was stored in barrels then burned the inside, refilled with whiskey, and after age gave the whiskey a burnt taste.

Thordic
11-14-2006, 08:49 AM
No. Bourbon is a style of american whiskey which is made from at least 41% corn (if I remember correctly) which is aged in NEW american white oak barrels that have been charred.

An interesting point is that since bourbon must be aged in new barrels, the barrels are generally shipped to scotland after use to make scotch in.

ANY liquor made out of grain that is aged in oak can technically be called a whiskey.

White_Noise
11-14-2006, 09:18 AM
LOL, BD.....too bad i missed that game at joey's, gonna have to make sure i get in on the next one like that

BD_Paintball
11-14-2006, 09:58 AM
LOL, BD.....too bad i missed that game at joey's, gonna have to make sure i get in on the next one like that
yea we can leave chris S here and i will play in his spot.

FARMER00
12-30-2006, 12:42 AM
bah thats nothing. we had one called optimus prime that could do 2 people at once and used a butterfly valve the thing was made of pvc and would hold a 24 so each person took about 12 at once

Triangle
12-30-2006, 12:44 AM
Never argue about booze with Thordic.
It's his job.

CaptaiN_JacK
12-30-2006, 11:33 AM
Since the VAST majority of people call beirut beer pong, wouldn't it be reasonable to yield to their ignorance and start calling it beer pong as well instead of being difficult and insisting it's called beirut, even if it is the proper term?

/not kidding