PDA

View Full Version : Is Mako's E-LCD frame compatible whit the Minimag?

Juge
12-29-2001, 12:46 PM
Yes, yes I know that all parts should be compatible but just in case. And if you have any experiences whit the E-LCD frame please say it. I have read all the reviews and sale talks but I'm not sure should I buy it or not.

Thanks

gizmolax13
12-29-2001, 12:52 PM
yes they sell one specially for the mag but if u r gonna go electro spend the little extra and get a hyperframe.

[NA]WARLORD
12-30-2001, 12:04 AM
Should be ok, however dont bother if you have a R/T valve, it only works with the stock mini/automag valve. If it works at all, i have a buddy who had both, now he runs hyperframe, better quality and no problems, yet......

markhauguel
12-30-2001, 11:40 AM
Hyper or E-LCD will work fine if you get a good one. I doubt that the Maco are much better than the Boo-yaah in machining but I hear that they have fixed the hole on the bottom of the grip spacing problem so who knows. I have a boo-yaah and it has always worked fine but I had to play with the PT spacer size and replace the PT tip to get it to work. If not set up right they will at worst not work at all or wear the sear real fast. The sear has to be considered a commodity with an electro trigger on a mag so get an extra to have in your bag. Good luck