PDA

View Full Version : Fox PB open 3 days for Veterans Day

PYROMAN315
11-06-2006, 11:48 AM
Fox Paintball is located in Millington, Illinois. They are Illinois PREMIER Paintball field. Celebrating 16 years in the business.
Fox will be open three days this weekend, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to celebrate Veterans Day. Hour are from 9am to 4pm. Airball will be set up this weekend at the field. This will be the final weekend for Airball at Fox for the season.
For more information, go to
www.FOXPAINTBALL.com
or call PYROMAN directly at
(630)803-7658

Lets get out there to play while the weathers still good!!

Dont forget, Friday is a $15.00 admission day at Fox.

PYROMAN315
11-09-2006, 07:45 PM
Gitty Up

PYROMAN315
11-10-2006, 06:24 AM
MOVED?? I guess this topic "wasn't" paintball talk after all?? Polish up on reality guys.

MarkM
11-10-2006, 09:05 AM
MOVED?? I guess this topic "wasn't" paintball talk after all?? Polish up on reality guys.

No you polish up, you are selling a service and you are not allowed to post selling threads in paintball talk. Before you try and get smart saying that links to ebay, paintballl.com whatever are selling...they are but NOT by the person making the post. You have had numerous threads deleted within the senario games section so it wouldn't be the first time you have made an error in what and where you have posted.
Incidently I didn't move the thread here but would have done had I seen it.
Don't bother replying just take this as a free 'up' and be more selective when you post next time.

PYROMAN315
11-10-2006, 12:05 PM
Love AGD
Hate the AO Moderaters

You think your GODs here. Its a little freakin forum. Tell me again why I am the anti Christ with you and your the Overlords??
Im a promoter. I promote. Make LOTS of money at what I do. Post on hundreds of threads. No problems at any other thread forum, cept here.
Im sure your the only ones viewing this, seeing that my opinion obviously doesnt count and that your banning me regardless.
Still cant beleive Tom has his name involved in such a shotty forum.

MarkM
11-11-2006, 10:40 PM
Love AGD
Hate the AO Moderaters

You think your GODs here. Its a little freakin forum. Tell me again why I am the anti Christ with you and your the Overlords??
Im a promoter. I promote. Make LOTS of money at what I do. Post on hundreds of threads. No problems at any other thread forum, cept here.
Im sure your the only ones viewing this, seeing that my opinion obviously doesnt count and that your banning me regardless.
Still cant beleive Tom has his name involved in such a shotty forum.

Just for your information it was TOM that moved your thread in the first place...want to climb down out of that ivory tower and make amends now?

PYROMAN315
11-13-2006, 05:53 PM
Friendships work both ways. Im easy. My hand has always been out there, but nobody here ever offerd to shake it.
Ill admit that I MAY get a little defensive at times, but its just that, im usually defending what I post (99% ofthe time at least). I dont start off angry, it just gets to that point. Im usually the one getting assulted here.
I deal with thousands of people each month. I have no issues or problems with them. Guess you cant always get along with all the peeps out there, but I always try.

MarkM
11-14-2006, 11:06 AM
Fair enough, however I was party to more information than you, so I knew exactly what was going on. As I usually say to people via pm's take your time replying as sometimes it doesn't always come across as you inteneded it to. Perhaps this is one those times I haven't banned you nor have I threatened to.
I do understand what you are saying regarding promotion but here's an idea to ensure you don't fall foul of any 'wrong forum section' posting buy a banner from Tom and then you will get huge exposure on ALL the forum sections, whatever the cost as you have already said you are making LOTS of money (your words) so a little on advertising will be well spent and it will be tax deductable ;)