PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna be rich and your not ha-ha

PyRo
11-06-2006, 04:08 PM
From Desk of the President
African Development Bank, (WWW.AFDB.ORG)
No 12 Tinubu Square Lagos-Nigeria
Official.

Subject: Your Fund Release

I am Mr. Donald Kaberuka, the President, and African Development Bank. This is to bring to your notice that My office has taking over all the money Transaction Originated from any part of African and Europe counties As Contract payment, Fund Inheritance or Lottery Winning due to Unauthorized/incapability of financial Institutions/security companies in releasing such huge sum of money due to Fraud, terrorist and money Laundry activities going on world wide.

The World Bank Group has Mandated the African Development bank via my Office to release funds to beneficiaries through certified International Cashier's Bank Draft, Hence Your Name appears as one of The fund beneficiaries whom their fund was successfully cleared recently From Terrorist and Money laundry and your money will be released to you Through International Cashier's Bank Draft that will be cashable from any International Bank in your country been the only way you would receive your money to avoid you paying transfer charges.

As regard to this arrangement, you are advised to contact the telex director Nigeria office Rev Kampson T. Lars through his direct telephone number 234-08-60655841 Ext 212 Mail: ampsonlars212@myway.com or the UK telex director Mr. John Wood, Direct telephone number: 44-207-249326 Mail: johnwood4097@myway.com to issue the International Cashier's bank Draft with the complete name you would provide to him.

You are therefore advised to forward your direct telephone numbers, Your complete name and your mailing address to Nigeria or UK office for Immediate release of your money, Most importantly be aware that Ten Million Dollars Only (US10, 000, 000.00) was allocated to you, be also informed That the Fund Approvals and authorization document Including Antiterrorist Clearance Certificate was issued in your name and has been handed over To UK and Nigeria office to release to you through any faster courier company, Therefore be aware that your fund has obtained all her clearance to be Released to you.

Finally Rev Kampson T. Lars or Mr. John Wood is standby to receive your communication and release your fund to you through International Cashier' Bank Draft Without further delay. Make your contact directly to Rev Kampson T. Lars or Mr. John Wood, Nigeria office telephone number 234-08-60655841 ext 212, UK office telephone number: 44-207-249326, Any time because we are working 24 Hours to be able to meet with the mandate given by the World Bank. It is more better that you make your contact to Rev Kampson T. Lars or John Wood Through telephone for more detailed information as they are very busy.

Thanks for Your Cooperation.

Mr. Donald Kaberuka (President)
www.afdb.org

bentothejam1n
11-06-2006, 04:28 PM
please sire, may i have cash monies?

Dark Side
11-06-2006, 04:39 PM
You planning on sharing?

spwz99
11-06-2006, 05:28 PM
I know a girl who actually got excited over one of these thinking she really had won the lottery. But she is the same girl who thought Santa was real until 7th grade. :rolleyes:

Altimas
11-06-2006, 05:53 PM
ZOMG WTF Santas not Real!?!

Steelrat
11-06-2006, 06:18 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=47P-CFRk4s8

You never know...

Steelrat
11-06-2006, 06:21 PM
And, the scammers get nailed by one of the top US law enforcement agencies:

When federal authorities asked the news media several years ago to warn the public about Nigerian-based get-rich-quick schemes, I asked to be notified if any of these elusive criminals were ever arrested.

U.S. Postal Inspector Joe McGowan of Pittsburgh made good on that promise late yesterday.

"We are still fighting the fight," said Mr. McGowan, who is now working with a unit of the U.S. Department of Justice in Washington, D.C.

As a result of the efforts of U.S. and Dutch law enforcement authorities, four persons have been indicted on federal charges of running a "massive advance-fee" scheme that targeted American victims with promises of millions of dollars, including money from an estate and from a lottery. A federal grand jury in Brooklyn, N.Y., returned the indictments yesterday.

Three of the defendants, two of whom are Nigerian citizens living in Holland, were arrested in Amsterdam by Dutch authorities on Feb. 21 as part of "Operation Dutch Treat." They are being held there, pending extradition to the United States. The fourth defendant, also a Nigerian citizen, is a fugitive.

Assistant Attorney General Alice S. Fisher of the Criminal Division and U.S. Attorney Roslynn R. Mauskopf of the Eastern District of New York identified the defendants as Nnamdi Chizuba Anisiobi, Anthony Friday Ehis, Kesandu Egwuonwu and an individual identified as John Doe.

Each defendant has several aliases and each is charged with one count of conspiracy, eight counts of wire fraud and one count of mail fraud. Mr. Anisiobi also is charged with one count of bank fraud.

The defendants are accused of sending more than 500,000 spam e-mails in which they falsely claimed to have control of millions of dollars located in a foreign country that belonged to an individual with a terminal illness. They asked their potential victims to help collect and distribute the funds to charity.

In exchange for that assistance, they promised the victims a share of a large inheritance. But first, the victims had to pay a variety of advance fees for legal representation, taxes or bogus documentation.

After the victims wire-transferred funds to pay the "required fees," the defendants didn't deliver the funds. The victims lost more than $1.2 million.

"The defendants in this scheme allegedly fleeced many unsuspecting American victims with promises of charitable contributions and personal riches," said Ms. Fisher. "We cannot allow these scam artists to prey on innocent victims in this country, and we will work across the globe to knock out these fraudulent get-rich-quick schemes."

"Global fraudsters need to know that we are determined to find and prosecute them," said Ms. Mauskopf.

"Potential victims need to know that any e-mail offering millions of dollars that requires that they send money to receive this windfall is a scheme. Delete it."

The investigation was initiated by Dutch authorities. After identifying victims in the United States, Dutch authorities notified the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, which opened its own investigation.

The maximum penalty for mail and wire fraud is 20 years in prison, and the maximum sentence for bank fraud is 30 years in prison. The conspiracy charge carries a maximum penalty of five years in prison.

jenarelJAM
11-06-2006, 07:31 PM
From Desk of the President
African Development Bank, (WWW.AFDB.ORG)
No 12 Tinubu Square Lagos-Nigeria
Official.

Subject: Your Fund Release

I am Mr. Donald Kaberuka, the President, and African Development Bank. This is to bring to your notice that My office has taking over all the money Transaction Originated from any part of African and Europe counties As Contract payment, Fund Inheritance or Lottery Winning due to Unauthorized/incapability of financial Institutions/security companies in releasing such huge sum of money due to Fraud, terrorist and money Laundry activities going on world wide.

The World Bank Group has Mandated the African Development bank via my Office to release funds to beneficiaries through certified International Cashier's Bank Draft, Hence Your Name appears as one of The fund beneficiaries whom their fund was successfully cleared recently From Terrorist and Money laundry and your money will be released to you Through International Cashier's Bank Draft that will be cashable from any International Bank in your country been the only way you would receive your money to avoid you paying transfer charges.

As regard to this arrangement, you are advised to contact the telex director Nigeria office Rev Kampson T. Lars through his direct telephone number 234-08-60655841 Ext 212 Mail: ampsonlars212@myway.com or the UK telex director Mr. John Wood, Direct telephone number: 44-207-249326 Mail: johnwood4097@myway.com to issue the International Cashier's bank Draft with the complete name you would provide to him.

You are therefore advised to forward your direct telephone numbers, Your complete name and your mailing address to Nigeria or UK office for Immediate release of your money, Most importantly be aware that Ten Million Dollars Only (US10, 000, 000.00) was allocated to you, be also informed That the Fund Approvals and authorization document Including Antiterrorist Clearance Certificate was issued in your name and has been handed over To UK and Nigeria office to release to you through any faster courier company, Therefore be aware that your fund has obtained all her clearance to be Released to you.

Finally Rev Kampson T. Lars or Mr. John Wood is standby to receive your communication and release your fund to you through International Cashier' Bank Draft Without further delay. Make your contact directly to Rev Kampson T. Lars or Mr. John Wood, Nigeria office telephone number 234-08-60655841 ext 212, UK office telephone number: 44-207-249326, Any time because we are working 24 Hours to be able to meet with the mandate given by the World Bank. It is more better that you make your contact to Rev Kampson T. Lars or John Wood Through telephone for more detailed information as they are very busy.

Thanks for Your Cooperation.

Mr. Donald Kaberuka (President)
www.afdb.org
More better huh?
You'd think scammers would at least scam intelligently...

flyboy
11-07-2006, 08:47 AM
The first time I ever got one of these scam attempts it came by certified mail 20 years ago. Printed on expensive paper with certificates and seals.

I called the FBi and they said just trash it.

gimp
11-07-2006, 09:21 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=47P-CFRk4s8

You never know...

hahaha, that was awesome.

Glickman
11-07-2006, 10:23 AM
More better huh?
You'd think scammers would at least scam intelligently...

actually, this is one of the most gramatically correct ones i've ever seen

spike_ball999
11-07-2006, 11:34 AM
actually, this is one of the most gramatically correct ones i've ever seen

Indeed.

Most of the time they sound like a trying-to-be-fancy cab driver. :p

SCpoloRicker
11-07-2006, 01:00 PM
Church of the Sacred Right Hand?

/not sure if I got that reference right

PyRo
11-07-2006, 04:18 PM
I just sent them my account information and should have the money within hours. You people are just jelous.

Dubstar112
11-08-2006, 11:52 PM
I just sent them my account information and should have the money within hours. You people are just jelous.
u suck :rolleyes: