PDA

View Full Version : Georgia players on AO

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
11-06-2006, 05:20 PM
Who is from ga and where do you play?? :shooting:
I am from Carrollton, Ga. currently playing at classic paintball ,Douglasville, and vr paintball..

Lookin to play at other fields this winter... :cheers: :cheers:

chip08
11-06-2006, 06:14 PM
I'm from georgia, but I'm stuck schooling in Maryland. I'll be home over thanksgiving and christmas, and I would love to play with someother AOers. I live just north of Atlanta.

kruger
11-06-2006, 06:23 PM
I am a field owner here in Rome, Ga. Got 43 acres of woodsball paradise.

Here is a link to our website. The website is kinda old, the pics are not updated, and we have added a lot to the field. But, you will get the idea. We have a Hyperball field, a mock-up airport, a town, and a new facility that one of my partners calls the missle silo. I call it "the House of Pain". We have over 100 bunkers in the woods and we have not finished with working on all the areas yet. We are a work in progress.

www.scenariopaintballgamesga.com

We are open Sundays from 1 till .........everybody gets tired.

drop by and check us out sometimes.

Oh, and the owners are players, not just owners. We run the field like we would want to play at any other field.

punkncat
11-06-2006, 07:28 PM
Kruger I am going to have to make it out to play there.....

I live south of Atl in McDonough. Play ball at Classic, Dan's Land, Hotshots, have played at Fat City, and can't remember the name of the place in Conyers....oh and Regulator's Outpost, aka 24hour games, or whatever they call it now.

We play woodsball at a friends in Jackson during cooler weather as well.

kruger
11-06-2006, 08:29 PM
Punkncat: I usually play a little further north. I have played at Dalton. I LOVE THE FIELD. I Hate the way that they run the games. I went down to Low Country for the first Free Finale. We (my team) usually Plays the MPP games. And, play with and against the BlackHearts out of ATL. As a matter of fact, we are going to the W. Dollack game in Ocala on the 1,2,3 of Dec. Plan on trying to pick up one of the Mini's while I am down there. You going to the Ocala game?

Oh, and drop by the field anytime.

punkncat
11-06-2006, 08:50 PM
Punkncat: I usually play a little further north. I have played at Dalton. I LOVE THE FIELD. I Hate the way that they run the games. I went down to Low Country for the first Free Finale. We (my team) usually Plays the MPP games. And, play with and against the BlackHearts out of ATL. As a matter of fact, we are going to the W. Dollack game in Ocala on the 1,2,3 of Dec. Plan on trying to pick up one of the Mini's while I am down there. You going to the Ocala game?

Oh, and drop by the field anytime.

Next "big" game I am planning is the MOUT in Feb. I will be attending the TFT coming up at Dalton. I used to play with a group of guys out of there, Team Moist Donut. At that point made up of many different teams. I know Hoop, Aiki, Zeddy, T Bond, Chrome, Paintninja, Breese...the list goes on...
I have played against Billy a few times, especially fun when Jethro was with us....him and Jethro. THAT is another story entirely!!! :D I have seen the Blackhearts out at a few games, along with many others.

I am really not sure other than MOUT what we have on for next year. I know that I would like to make a Bear Claw game.

Do you know if paintball XSC is still open? Many moons ago....

kruger
11-06-2006, 09:04 PM
Dont quote me on this, but I beleive that XSC is closed. Also, dont know if I will make the TFT game or not. My real job is sorta all over the map, time wise. As for BearClaw, we are regulars there. That and Madison is usually where we (Code 3) make a presence. BearClaw is really a great field to play. Ben Torocelli of MPP games is one of the better promoters around. He really does take the time and researches the storyline of a game. He is a history buff of sorts, and bases nearly all of his games on events in history. There is always a good crowd at his games and you cant go wrong with him. He just loves the game and the players too.

mclaggan123
11-06-2006, 10:11 PM
im also in ga but im in the southeast. i live in kingsland ga and my home field is gtfpaintball. i run with firecomm1 and we mainly play scenario games. we go to most of lowcountry's games and are well known there. we are also making the mout game in feb so look us up. we will be at the free finally for lowcountry. if you guys can make it drop by.

MoeMag
11-06-2006, 10:45 PM
I have a house in Savannah if anyone is arround there. Usually spend my summers there. krystal burger, krispy kreme donuts, tybee island, diving arround in my MGB convertable. :cool:

Never played paintball there though... kinda humid. :eek:

kruger
11-06-2006, 10:50 PM
Not in December, its just flat out cold. The first free Finale, it was so cold, we had the fire hot enough to melt beer bottles. And we couldnt get close enough to it :eek: . They were burning everything they could find in the campfires. It was a great game tho......

RobOpel
11-06-2006, 11:39 PM
Im from right around Athens, usually play at Athens paintball, good people and pretty good woodsball fields there. Theres a speedball place or two around there, but Ive never played at them.
Right now though, Im at GaTech, can anyone reccomend a good field to play at? Preferably one that can be gotten to from some type of mass transit. Its my first semester and I dont have a car...
-Rob

punkncat
11-06-2006, 11:44 PM
Im from right around Athens, usually play at Athens paintball, good people and pretty good woodsball fields there. Theres a speedball place or two around there, but Ive never played at them.
Right now though, Im at GaTech, can anyone reccomend a good field to play at? Preferably one that can be gotten to from some type of mass transit. Its my first semester and I dont have a car...
-Rob

The only place I can think of would be Paintball Atlanta, but I am not even sure where they are anymore, I know they moved a while back. Classic is out near Six Flags, and MIGHT be near enough the bus line...its off Camp Creek and Fulton Industrial. Beyond that all I can think would be to find a buddy with car and intrest in playing.

Bigger problem for you I would imagine is keeping your gear, as technically its can't be on campus with you?

RobOpel
11-07-2006, 12:33 AM
The only place I can think of would be Paintball Atlanta, but I am not even sure where they are anymore, I know they moved a while back. Classic is out near Six Flags, and MIGHT be near enough the bus line...its off Camp Creek and Fulton Industrial. Beyond that all I can think would be to find a buddy with car and intrest in playing.

Bigger problem for you I would imagine is keeping your gear, as technically its can't be on campus with you?

Yeah thats kinda what Ive seen. Talked to a guy from carnage (?) paintball who hinted that a ref or something at his field goes here as well, but that didn't pan out.

Keeping stuff is not that big of an issue, a friend of mine lives off campus and keeps mine and a buddy's gear for us, so that helps out a lot.
-Rob

Paint-Fool
11-08-2006, 03:50 PM
I live around the Buford area. There's one field in Oakwood but not that great..only been there a few times. I mainly play scenarios now I've been doing that for the past 5yrs before that pretty much outlaw/private property games. I've been playing at the Regulators outpost/Paintballs and more I think that's the name now lol I will also be at the TFT game. I've been playing that fiels since 02 I think.