PDA

View Full Version : Everyones Favorite Harness?

$tevo
11-06-2006, 10:16 PM
Hey i am thinking about getting a new harness for Xmas and right now i use a Redz Demensional( i think). Its a very nice pack, i have no complaints with it but it is time to get something new. I like the look of the new Empire packs, and NXE has nice ones too. i dont want my parents to spend 70+ on a pack, so im looking for something decent and cheaper. what have you guys found that you liked?

slateman
11-06-2006, 10:19 PM
I like my NXE Pro pack. Got four slots with the little elastic ejection band. Works great.

Geoff Call
11-06-2006, 10:25 PM
Hey i am thinking about getting a new harness for Xmas and right now i use a Redz Demensional( i think). Its a very nice pack, i have no complaints with it but it is time to get something new. I like the look of the new Empire packs, and NXE has nice ones too. i dont want my parents to spend 70+ on a pack, so im looking for something decent and cheaper. what have you guys found that you liked?

Anywhere charging you more than 50 bucks for a pack is a bunch of sleezeballs(unless you are referring to the dye pack). NXE is great quality for a great price. I've had 2 and loved them and plan to get another one once my mag gets finished. They are simple, not flashy, and durable. The the empire packs and reds packs are also high quality and relatively inexpensive. That uber expensive dye pack is super nice but super expensive too. Good choice if you want to spoil yourself a bit.

StygShore
11-06-2006, 10:28 PM
I love my Syn Alpha 4+3 pack, same design and quality as the Empire packs, and just as comfortable for 1/2 the price

Styg

http://cgi.ebay.com/Syn-JetPak-Alpha-Paintball-4-3-Padded-Harness-Pack-GR_W0QQitemZ170046376097QQihZ007QQcategoryZ16047QQ ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Dark Frost17
11-06-2006, 10:30 PM
empire action pack3+4

CKY_Alliance
11-06-2006, 10:30 PM
My favorite pack is my old *** mantis pack, but putting pods in is a P.I.A and it's starting to fall apart...so i got one of the pro model NXE packs..which i think they make the same ones just w/out the "proness" for like 10 dollars less..but they are very comfy and easy to put pods in and get them out.

jenarelJAM
11-06-2006, 10:33 PM
Only one I've used is my qloader harness. Works for qpods, also works for regular pods. It's a nice 4+3, and since I already had it, I saw no reason to buy a new one.

zackzel
11-06-2006, 10:39 PM
I love my redz back I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I would tell you to save your money stick with your pack and get something else you might need more.

buzzboy
11-07-2006, 07:38 AM
I have a plain old Attack 4 pack(the older model no ejection or extra loops). I really like it. Very compfy but most people carry more paint than I do. Though I have seen newer ones that carry 8 pods in the same manner(very wide pack) and an edjection model. Also my backman just got a new 9+7 pack(or other rediculous number like than)that he really likes. I don't know what it is though.

coreyander
11-07-2006, 08:59 AM
I have an old redz one too. Its very old though and eventually the velcro patch has become detached from the pod holder. Its happened twice and the first time I could sew it back on.....I dont think I can sew this one.

I also have a dye attack C5 pack. Its nice but hard to get pods back in if you take one out. You will be picking your pods off the ground after the game, which doesnt bother me cause I throw mine anyway. Some ppl like to put their pods back in their pack empty. The dye one stays nice and tight though w/ a low profile.

Draken
11-07-2006, 09:04 AM
I have the Redz eNVy pack, think its teh 3.2.3 or something like that and I love it, VERY comfy and offers VERY good back support...also has 3 main pod holders, but can hold up to 10 pods and I run locklids and they fit great :)

Lenny
11-07-2006, 10:50 AM
Brass Eagle! They mak one that holdz 2 100 roun podz. Small if u r a snipzorz, but gr8 if u get in2 a big battle n need more bullets!

...Lol. I'm liking my NXe pack. 3 years of abuse and it's still intact.

Pneumagger
11-07-2006, 10:59 AM
I use a 4+1 (4 pods 1 tank) back harnes. It holds the pods horizontally. I only carry 1 or 2 100rnd pods. If its a large woodsball game and I have an electro... then I might get crazy and carry 3 pods :wow:

I recently discovered that my empire pants can hold a 100rnd pod on each leg. I was totally stoked about not having to wear a pack ever again. Then I discovered the left leg holder always lets it pop out when I get on my knees. :ninja: :spit_take

/ 200rnds extra is plenty
// aiming is a viable substitute for pods
/// I used the slashes (I owe josh monies)
//// uh oh... more monies
///// bankruptcy

Pneumagger
11-07-2006, 11:00 AM
Brass Eagle! They mak one that holdz 2 100 roun podz. Small if u r a snipzorz, but gr8 if u get in2 a big battle n need more bullets!

...Lol. I'm liking my NXe pack. 3 years of abuse and it's still intact.

Link this pack... I think I need it.

spike_ball999
11-07-2006, 11:18 AM
Allen Paintball 3+2 pack.

Hey, I got it for $10 on Ebay, so no complaints at all! Works like it should. :D

Head knight of Ni
11-07-2006, 11:34 AM
I liked my Custom Products 3+2+2.

Warwitch
11-07-2006, 11:44 AM
I recently discovered that my empire pants can hold a 100rnd pod on each leg. I was totally stoked about not having to wear a pack ever again. Then I discovered the left leg holder always lets it pop out when I get on my knees. :ninja: :spit_take

Been there! Its pretty distracting too.

I got a Dye pack for Christmas last year but its too hot for Florida.

Lenny
11-07-2006, 01:59 PM
I hope your taking about the NXe pack. Check out Undergroung Sports, that's where I got mine.

Plus Dan = cool.

/Now I owe Josh monies
//slashes = adicting
///Josh is going to bunker me big time for this
////Even more monies

peewee
11-07-2006, 02:15 PM
Redz pack & envy pants ( holds one each leg)

coreyander
11-07-2006, 04:15 PM

Ive seen these 2 x 100rd harnesses at walmart. The ones I saw didnt even have a belt.....it just has a loop for you to slide youre "real" belt through. they would be neat if you dont need a lot of paint or play woods or something.

SpecialBlend2786
11-07-2006, 05:06 PM
Blackstar LiteSpeed or Dye Attack Pack.

shartley
11-07-2006, 05:42 PM
My son uses a Redz system and loves it. I use an older APP 4+1 and have found no other on the market I like better. There is nothing flimsy or light weight about my pack and in fact it is as nice as a good many weight lifting belts I have seen on the market. I get great support as well as function from this pack.

d4m4don3
11-07-2006, 05:53 PM
Is one that doesn't roll up on my rolls forcing me to fight the pack to remove it. So far the NXE and redz packs seem to do ok for me. :D

robnix
11-07-2006, 05:57 PM

I use an old ICD 6+remote pack for big games in the woods, and a Redz 2 pack for quick ones.

surfbum
11-07-2006, 07:41 PM
i love my redz envy pack
wouldnt have any other

$tevo
11-07-2006, 08:44 PM
well so far im leaning towards redz envy, the redz demensional i have right now i have no complaints about except the back support isnt that great, but not bad. if im feeling spunky i might go with the dye..we'll see

thanks for comments guys