PDA

View Full Version : Mags are dead?!

Arman/XPM
12-29-2001, 01:07 PM
Hello all,
Now we have 12 year olds determining what guns are in, and what guns are out! Just read it for yourself -
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16802

paintballer187
12-29-2001, 01:20 PM
haha, that is funny, lol

irbodden
12-29-2001, 01:26 PM
Thats old, I remember someone posting that a while ago :rolleyes:

DrEvil
12-29-2001, 01:51 PM
3598 members of AO would probably disagree with the 12 year olds. I never liked 12 year olds anyway.

PRO_Ski101
12-29-2001, 02:05 PM
That is CRAZY,why would sumone say that mags aren't in tourney's,and that if AGD hadn't made the E-mag it would have faded out real fast,Hate to be so critical I SHOULD SAY somthing to them,makes me so MAD,well have nice day.PEACE

Miscue
12-29-2001, 02:50 PM
That thread upsets me somewhat. I probably shouldn't say anything, but I feel compelled to. You are all welcome to join me and tell them what's really going on... perhaps a big AO showing. :)

-Miscue

[NA]WARLORD
12-29-2001, 03:26 PM
only problem is that thread is closed and ya cant respond, I tried 2 weeks ago, so i figured its a dead issue. Also it was some immature *edit* Never attempt to circumvent the cuss filters. When you signed up here, you promised to not do it, we will hold you to your word. Army that had nothing to do but try to stir-up some caca

Miscue
12-29-2001, 03:48 PM
It's not closed.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
12-29-2001, 03:49 PM
What are they talking about. My 'Mag is just now going through puberty (if you will).

Clint3240
12-29-2001, 05:06 PM
you could easly make a mag a electro with a electronic grip.....

The Mag Man
12-29-2001, 06:00 PM
One word comes to mind when trying to describe Impulse, and that is moron. Simple as that. That kid is a grade A idiot!

IceCool32
12-29-2001, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by The Mag Man
One word comes to mind when trying to describe Impulse, and that is moron. Simple as that. That kid is a grade A idiot!

Please tell me that "Impulse" is a person that posted in that thread, and that you are not defacing all Impulse owners such as myself. But anyways, I think that that is really stupid of people to do. I mean going and telling everyone that one of the best manufactured markers is dead? No.....I believe that the designer is still very much alive, and making some of the best products in the industry(warp,Z-grip,E-mag). AGD and Automags will never die.

talls
12-29-2001, 10:43 PM
Please tell me that "Impulse" is a person that posted in that thread, and that you are not defacing all Impulse owners such as myself.

No The Mag Man was just refering to a person. Anyway don't you just love people like that. Anyone want to bet that he has never even shot a mag but is just saying that because one of his friends told him that.

IceCool32
12-29-2001, 11:31 PM
I've shot a Mag, I like them for mechnical markers, but I don't like mechnical markers in the big picture. The E-Mag is a HUGE plus tho.

nutz
12-30-2001, 01:00 AM
lets just say, mags rule the world, and leave it at that

MantisMag
12-30-2001, 02:56 AM
wow. i just spent 2 hours reading that entire thing. all i can say is "wow" hehe. i coulda stopped after the first 2 pages. after that it was just the same thing over and over again. parts of it were kinda funny though. i like when his little friend showed up. hehe. "noooooo. he's not 12. he's 15" "i was there i saw it!" lol. wow. i don't think i was ever like that. i don't think i was ever actually in highschool. i couldn't possibly have been a part of that. reading those posts brings back all kinds of memories of kids just like that. little highschool freshman talking about car stereos, *edit* oops my bad. i wasn't thinking when i wrote that. we'll just say they were hopped up on hormones and their stories were very lame but still not believable. hahaha. boy was i glad to get out of there.

Zumina
12-30-2001, 04:19 PM
yoe

BONESisAgod
12-30-2001, 04:54 PM
It saddens me to see it but the majority of tourny guns I see are autocockers. But i think i have a theory about that. Kids start playing paintball and decide they want to be "snipers". They finally hit the tourny scene. They read as much as they can on tourny guns. They see people calling the cocker a sniper gun because of its range and accuracy. So they go with a cocker, thinking they are a sniper. (if you are one of those people that think they are snipers....wake up). Does anyone agree with my theory, or am i standing in the dark?

a person
12-30-2001, 09:58 PM
*and a person laughs

Its amazing that look every person, even people with out mags or didnt like mags in general, except Impulse and his friends stood up and fought for the mag. Some person said "I only saw on mag in the traumahead 2k1 video they are not making a come back" I have to say, I wonder who sponsered the video, WGP? WDP? SP? A company except AGD?

MantisMag
12-31-2001, 12:02 AM
i still can't believe i read that thing. i feel dumber for reading it all the way through.

coffey- what's with the sig? i don't get it. does that have something to do with me? not the sig. the ummm... the thing. under your name. i forget. whatever you know what i mean.

Snooky
12-31-2001, 03:43 AM
In my opinion mags will be here for a long time to come if AGD stays like AGD always has been with exelent customer service and a high quality product. I dont know about you guys but i would rather have a gun that u could not have to tweek all the time. The only thing i miss is having to screw around with the gun to make it work like my old spyder. well i miss it but then again the blender as we called it wasn't all that great.

PsychoMag
12-31-2001, 08:44 AM
I read it and laughed and then posted my $.02.

the dork thread starter calls himself Impulse, yet he has a tired Angel LED and a Model 83, but can trash an Emag. How bout all the classifieds everywhere for people selling their LCD's for emags...

Oh well...I will be at the NPPL AC and the IAO this year with my sweet @$$ RT Pro with my inteliframe, freak and warp.

See ya in the middle