PDA

View Full Version : Intentional full auto

blitzmercenary
11-07-2006, 12:53 AM
before you ask, yes i searched for full auto mods, etc, but couldnt find what i want. i want a way to mod a mech mag to be reliably full auto. im building an m1a1 thompson smg and have no way to fit electronics in the gun, as it will be using real parts, including the trigger frame. any help will be greatly appreciated.

what i currently have:
lvl 7 classic mag
pf/hl body
32 carbon fiber barrel (sucks)
nothing special, but eventually is will be nice.

geekwarrior
11-07-2006, 12:54 AM
rt valve and 900 psi

zak vetter (http://www.zakvetter.com/pages/paintballs/z-man_videos/zman_videos_main.html)

don miguel
11-07-2006, 06:30 PM
That is sweet!!!!!!!!! I didn't know an rt could do that!!!!!

MMaglpc
11-07-2006, 08:04 PM
of course u didnt don lol!

jenarelJAM
11-07-2006, 08:14 PM
do it with an emag on hybrid and you don't even need the 1000+ psi :D

Back on topic: wasn't it something like, you had to sand down the on/off pin a little bit? I know I've heard people do that before...
BTW: don't do that just because I said so. Look it up, have other, more knowledgable people tell you about it.

ZapTheMad
11-08-2006, 02:43 PM
Does a classic valve recharge fast enough for "full auto"?

DaFin
11-08-2006, 06:31 PM

Yes, but what do you define as full auto? Contiuously cycle, sure but 8BPS or 20BPS?

sTaLa
11-08-2006, 07:24 PM

If you want to have rapid fire with a Classic valve by rising the pressure, you won't be able to. You can only do it on an RT/X valve. Higher pressure on those valves will make the trigger rod come back faster and stronger, therefore the more bounce. This method is not really a full auto... it's more a side effect of the RT Valve that gives you a sweet spot.

An airsmith at my local shop told me he used to modify mags by putting a spring between the sear and the grip frame to make the trigger rod comes back faster and stronger. He told me that modification gave him a sweet spot with and incredible fast ROF... I'm supposed to go see him tomorrow.

gotboostedvr6
11-09-2006, 12:10 AM
^ make sure you get alot of info on that...

spike_ball999
11-09-2006, 02:21 AM
^ make sure you get alot of info on that...

I agree. There could be some potential in it to make the ULT work better in a Classic valve, with or without the sear mod. Hmmm. :shooting:

I get to try the experiment first! :p

ZapTheMad
11-09-2006, 06:43 PM
I'm one of the guys shooting 32 BPS in those zak vetter clips. Not going to happen with a classic valve LOL!

blitzmercenary
11-09-2006, 10:30 PM
thanks. im not so much worried about the classic since i will be getting an xvalve once i get rid of my borg.

nevtangle
11-10-2006, 06:53 PM
What about a Hyperframe w/ a 20bps full auto board in it? Hitech posted a vid some time back w/ a classic valve doing 20bps.

blitzmercenary
11-11-2006, 08:47 PM
i would like the hyperframe, but whatever gun i make this into (im debating between a sopmod m4 or a thompson m1a1) will use the real guns trigger frame. it will kinda be like reapers customs (www.reaperscustompaintball.com ?? maybe?)

ZapTheMad
11-11-2006, 10:06 PM
My opinion is to use the Ion for a project like that. It's real easy to adapt a body in any configuration since there is only 2 hoses connected to the body to make it work. All the rest can be anywhere, including inside the parts of a real firearm. The nice thing is, with all the anti smart parts going around, you don't have to buy anything made by smart parts. Everyone and thier mother are making aftermarket parts.