PDA

View Full Version : Paintball on CSI: NY

pennywise
11-07-2006, 05:42 AM
I didn't see this topic here, but on this Wednesday's episode of CSI: NY, they are featuring paintball as the lead story; actually, the death of a pro player is the story.

For a brief description and a video trailer of the episode "Consequences":
CSI: NY (http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_ny/)

If this has already been posted, please excuse me.

StygShore
11-07-2006, 08:30 AM
Looks like they finally got the gear right, not a buncha "pros" playing with pirahnas and spyders...

Styg

don miguel
11-07-2006, 06:45 PM
I saw an autococker, viewloader velocity, and a guy getting shot, hmmmmm mabe the nppl will get this bad someday... where refs carry guns, rather than argue with players.

Caboose
11-07-2006, 07:24 PM
Paintball wars... great.

UnderCurrent
11-07-2006, 10:57 PM
Looks like they finally got the gear right, not a buncha "pros" playing with pirahnas and spyders...

Styg

Ha, yea, I would say they were atleast pretty close. The laser sights might have been a bit much though...

Hexis
11-08-2006, 12:33 AM
Gotta love the TiVo, it was planning on recording it before I even checked. Good TiVo.

StygShore
11-08-2006, 09:57 AM
haha yeah, missed the laser sights - or were those in the scene where the guy gets shotwith real bullets?

Edit: ahh I see it at the beginning there - they like to use those green lasers on all the CSI shows :)

Styg

Warwitch
11-08-2006, 10:02 AM
Pleas tell me they were wearing goggles. If we have to put up with one more movie or commercial about paitballers w/o masks Im gonna go postal :shooting:

PBCapo
11-08-2006, 07:30 PM
looks like they have karni's...yes they have masks haha, flex 8's

RoLLonBombs
11-08-2006, 10:06 PM
im watching it right now.... and they are interveiwing tenents and one lady says " yeah i heard thsoe paintball guys there around here making noise all the time"

oh man i was wathcing there games....indoor great its a riot place was about the size of my living room and guys just crouching/walking looking back and forth and shooting hysterical

Chronobreak
11-08-2006, 10:09 PM
yeah looks like some companies wanted to show off some new gear

looks like a DM too

Chronobreak
11-08-2006, 10:36 PM
oh, and watchout for crazy chicks taht think p-ball players are aliens :rofl:

if that wasnt random i dont know what is

Jackel411
11-08-2006, 10:52 PM
Well crazy chick looked like one of my ex's.... Im just a little freaked out right now...

The funniest is I said to my father who was watching this.. " Wow look its the freakin' predator" about the guy with the dreads and mirrored JT mask

Chronobreak
11-08-2006, 10:53 PM
Well crazy chick looked like one of my ex's.... Im just a little freaked out right now...

The funniest is I said to my father who was watching this.. " Wow look its the freakin' predator" about the guy with the dreads and mirrored JT mask

too cool to talk about it in the reg room aye? :ninja:

whore

Medusa
11-08-2006, 10:55 PM
We watched this strictly because it had a paintballer. But we've gotten hooked on this show. Thanks for pointing it out. I only watch 2 shows on TV but now its up to 3! I did like the "alien pods"! Riot!

pennywise
11-09-2006, 03:13 AM
yes they have masks haha, flex 8's
One guy had a Flex 8, the other had an Invision.

At least they took the time to actually check out a real field and get all of the gear and set-ups correct!--what a relief. The "grudge match" in the alley was actually kind of a cool idea.

I was just waiting for them to discover that the one guy who was killed was shot by the other guy after he loaded real bullets into his paintgun.. :tard:
Thankfully, they didn't go there! :headbang:

pennywise
11-09-2006, 03:15 AM
We watched this strictly because it had a paintballer. But we've gotten hooked on this show. Thanks for pointing it out. I only watch 2 shows on TV but now its up to 3! I did like the "alien pods"! Riot!
Yeah, this show is pretty cool. I watch all three CSI shows (the original still being the best) but I think I actually like NY better than Miami now.

iambored
11-09-2006, 05:53 AM
Those laser sights from the top of the barrel look like those one that sp sells on ebay.
They did finally make it right. No more people sooting at point blank without masks

d4m4don3
11-09-2006, 06:38 PM
Do they re-air this anytime this week? I had unexpected OT at work and I didn't get home til midnight. :(

Medusa
11-09-2006, 07:32 PM
http://www.cbs.com/innertube/index.php?source=INNERTUBE_AFF_KHOU_Houston

You can watch episodes online!

d4m4don3
11-09-2006, 10:54 PM
http://www.cbs.com/innertube/index.php?source=INNERTUBE_AFF_KHOU_Houston

You can watch episodes online!

whoa!!! :hail:

robnix
11-09-2006, 10:56 PM
Gotta love the TiVo, it was planning on recording it before I even checked. Good TiVo.

Hah! I have mine set to record anything with paintball in it as well.