PDA

View Full Version : I propose another AO/GA/SE game....

punkncat
11-07-2006, 07:21 AM
What do you think AO? Can we put on another AO day for those in and about Ga or the southeast?

The weather has cooled down enough to be able to play for anyone, and the bugs are knocked down enough to make it a woods game if we like.....

What kind of intrest and where?

Lets first get a roll call of who would be interested. Also include your game preference, ie woods or speedball.

Also let it be known if you prefer an AO day, or if we should attempt to "tie on" with an existing scenario/event. I am not going to try and arrange anything special like door prizes or anything. This is merely to get all the mags and AO members around out to an event to see and meet each other. Not exactly as grand as games in the past, but all those involved the last time kind of washed their hands of it as I remember.

ITS TIME!!!

When or if we can get a serious group interested then we will consider where.

Thanks, Martin

personman
11-07-2006, 10:12 AM
I haven't played in a billion years and I have a car now, so I'd probably be up for something.

Lenny
11-07-2006, 10:47 AM
Hmm... You know, theres a forum titled "AO Meet and Greet" that was made for threads like this. You should check it out.

Glickman
11-07-2006, 11:07 AM
Hmm... You know, theres a forum titled "AO Meet and Greet" that was made for threads like this. You should check it out.

AO, We know Sarcasm. :rolleyes:

We'll its obvious this forum gets looked at and hit ALOT more than the Meet and Greet so maybe this is the best place to announce it and just post the details in the right place.

Lenny
11-07-2006, 02:02 PM
AO, We know Sarcasm. :rolleyes:

We'll its obvious this forum gets looked at and hit ALOT more than the Meet and Greet so maybe this is the best place to announce it and just post the details in the right place.
Ok, well, I guess it's cool then... IF I don't get flamed if I happen to "accidentally (or something)" post an AO-OH thread here.

Ok? :D

And, yeah, sarcasm is my thing. Big time. Don't take me too seriously, guys.

RobOpel
11-07-2006, 10:04 PM
Id be interested in coming if I could.
-Rob

chip08
11-08-2006, 05:01 PM
I'd show, but I'll only be in Atlanta during the winter when I visit my parents for the holidays.