PDA

View Full Version : AO So Cal January

d4m4don3
11-07-2006, 06:39 PM
I know everyones going to be busy in the next 2 months.

So.....
When and where would you guys like to meet in January?

HSP, Velocity, SC Village, Camp Pendleton, Conquest Paintball Park, Jungle Island

Saturdays Jan 6,13,20,27
Sundays Jan 7,14,21,28

Edit: Added Poll! Choose wisely!!

geekwarrior
11-07-2006, 07:23 PM
sat's , the 6 or the 13 th, i prefer SC or something that is within 60 miles of my house, but will do what it takes to get the SD crowd out :p

lasrsktr
11-07-2006, 07:26 PM
sat's , the 6 or the 13 th, i prefer SC or something that is within 60 miles of my house, but will do what it takes to get the SD crowd out :p

pick a day..... i'll be there....

and with a pump in hand... who wants to get a pump only game or two going that day...

surfbum
11-07-2006, 07:37 PM
i go to school up in santa barbara, if you guys do something in the LA area i might be down to take a day trip down to say hi

Carbon Blue
11-07-2006, 08:11 PM
january definitely sounds more do-able than december!

A-Tach-One
11-07-2006, 08:54 PM
i go to school up in santa barbara, if you guys do something in the LA area i might be down to take a day trip down to say hi

I would be coming from the same area. So I will try and free up some time and get my rear down there. :)

d4m4don3
11-07-2006, 09:12 PM
wanna add conquest paintball park in the mix? Old school fields =)

I'll break my ss25 out if were gonna do some pumping.

anyone know of any big games going on in the southland around this time? We could form a killer set of shock troopers, AO army!

geekwarrior
11-07-2006, 09:38 PM
if we get a big group, i will drive up to 2 hrs for an all day thing. What about hollywood sports park, sk8termog works there and mentioned something about getting us a private game there.

surfbum
11-07-2006, 09:54 PM
if we get a big group, i will drive up to 2 hrs for an all day thing. What about hollywood sports park, sk8termog works there and mentioned something about getting us a private game there.

i like the sound of that
a-tach-one, feel like a carpool? i call i get to hold all your x-mags on the drive down :D

A-Tach-One
11-07-2006, 10:56 PM
i like the sound of that
a-tach-one, feel like a carpool? i call i get to hold all your x-mags on the drive down :D
Car pool? Sounds good to me. :D

Let's see how large of a group we can get.

RavishingEddie
11-07-2006, 11:05 PM
I should be done with all my projects by then. Oh did I mention I'm only 5 mins from Hollywood sports :D, but SC Village is nice as hell :wow: . I won't flake this time I promise! I don't care if I get the flu, I will go. :headbang:

Caboose
11-07-2006, 11:11 PM
I can only make it to Velocity, guys :(

PLEASE!!!! I really want to help represent San Diego and win us some respect :shooting:

OEM Petey
11-07-2006, 11:13 PM

PLEASE!!!! I really want to help represent San Diego and win us some respect :shooting:

maybe you can hook us up with a discounted private group :D

SC village sounds good as well :)

Rudz
11-07-2006, 11:19 PM
the begining of next year is great, ill have more "sick " time and vacation time, btw my bday is the 18th of january!!! yeah baby ill be 23..wow..its not even fun anymore after 21..

Rudz
11-07-2006, 11:22 PM

theyre already scared..geez guys, u dont have to be so blatant about yoyr fear..atach, you have to come, you have to baptize my SFL

A-Tach-One
11-07-2006, 11:33 PM
rudz, I shall bring a SFL and show yours the way. lol :)

Rudz
11-07-2006, 11:37 PM
rudz, I shall bring a SFL and show yours the way. lol :)

thank you almighty gun whore

RavishingEddie
11-07-2006, 11:53 PM
If you guys for any reason decide to go to HSP, make a note that they don't fill any Nitroduck tanks. Just thought I let you guys know ahead of time.

Rudz
11-07-2006, 11:57 PM
If you guys for any reason decide to go to HSP, make a note that they don't fill any Nitroduck tanks. Just thought I let you guys know ahead of time.

what is it with these fields and there tank issues..hsp hates nitroduck and sc village has the 3 yr hydro rule..its in hydro, but not for sc...

as for eddie..im gonna shoot pink paintballs out of a purple gun, just for you..im writing your name on my barrel..

d4m4don3
11-07-2006, 11:57 PM

Is this a transportation issue or is it something else? I'm sure one of the SD AO crew can hook you up if its just a ride. :cheers:

Rudz
11-07-2006, 11:59 PM
Is this a transportation issue or is it something else? I'm sure one of the SD AO crew can hook you up if its just a ride. :cheers:

its FEAR i tell you, they are in fear of my purple people eater!!!!

surfbum
11-08-2006, 12:12 AM
Car pool? Sounds good to me. :D

Let's see how large of a group we can get.

FinchMan goes to UCSB, i bet we could get him to come

JediMastR goes to UCSB too, i dont know what his deal is though

RavishingEddie
11-08-2006, 12:16 AM
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j35/RavishingEddie/RUDZ.jpg

geekwarrior
11-08-2006, 12:18 AM
so what works best? hollywood, sc, or velocity? and which has the nicest fields for a bigger group?

RavishingEddie
11-08-2006, 12:21 AM
so what works best? hollywood, sc, or velocity? and which has the nicest fields for a bigger group?

SC village is the biggest.

Rudz
11-08-2006, 12:33 AM
ok eddie take down the picture of soopa and get ready to be PONED!!!!

A-Tach-One
11-08-2006, 12:42 AM
its FEAR i tell you, they are in fear of my purple people eater!!!!
fear of Barney? Shoot, Ill bring my smurf. :dance:

Im cool with what the majority picks as far as the field goes.

OEM Petey
11-08-2006, 12:45 AM
SC village is the biggest.

thats if we play the general walk-on fields. I'd rather do all day speedball there :D . Its cheap and we make our own games

Velocity has some nice fields. Quite a few nice BIG woodsball fields, big hyperball, small hyperball, spool speed ball and a nice nppl set up they let private groups use as well :D

d4m4don3
11-08-2006, 12:46 AM

The question is how for north or south are people willing to go. Atach and Surfbum seem to be coming farthest from the north, and I know we have carbonblue, caboose and the rest of the sd ao crew I assume will be coming in farthest from the south (unless theres anyone in baja/mexicali).

So how far are you guys willing to drive?

Me frankly I don't care, just ask Piranti :D
We just drove 250 miles to play at Paranoid Paintballs big game in Lemoore, CA :tard:
My addiction to finding new places to play is starting to scare me. :cry:
But the addiction must be fed! :p

Rudz
11-08-2006, 12:46 AM
fear of Barney? Shoot, Ill bring my smurf. :dance:

Im cool with what the majority picks as far as the field goes.

i think you just named my gun, lol

OEM Petey
11-08-2006, 12:52 AM
The question is how for north or south are people willing to go. Atach and Surfbum seem to be coming farthest from the north, and I know we have carbonblue, caboose and the rest of the sd ao crew I assume will be coming in farthest from the south (unless theres anyone in baja/mexicali).

So how far are you guys willing to drive?

Me frankly I don't care, just ask Piranti :D
We just drove 250 miles to play at Paranoid Paintballs big game in Lemoore, CA :tard:
My addiction to finding new places to play is starting to scare me. :cry:
But the addiction must be fed! :p

I live about 5 mins away from the border :tard:
I usually catch a ride with Carbonblue or TESbeatsmag if we head up to SC village

Piranti
11-08-2006, 12:59 AM
For me I don't care which field we play at. It's the lot of us getting together having a bbq and playing the game. Granted I am in the middle of all these wonderful fields. We did meet Jedimastr at Paranoid on sunday. Sadly there were only 4 mags on the field that day out of about 100 people. :( (and yes I did travel over 250miles one way just for something different to play on grass :D , and big game with airball and hyperball setup)

If we pick a field and date early enough more people may be able to arrange carpooling for the ones furthur away. Giving all more time to make arrangements and set aside that weekend for the event. Too bad we can't get Rogue to join us :ninja:

PumpMag
11-08-2006, 02:55 AM
wanna add conquest paintball park in the mix? Old school fields =)

I'll break my ss25 out if were gonna do some pumping.

anyone know of any big games going on in the southland around this time? We could form a killer set of shock troopers, AO army!

Is Shatnerball 2007 supposed to happen in January at Jungle Island?

gibby
11-08-2006, 04:18 AM
Is Shatnerball 2007 supposed to happen in January at Jungle Island?

I seriously doubt it. Unless they want the same outcome as the previous attempt they'll plan it for January. Otherwise, if they want people to attend, they need to get the word out to the masses and promote the hell out of it for a few months. That way, it'll give people the chance to set up their vacation time, travel plans, and just be ready to come out and play.

But it's great to see the SoCal AO activity back up and runnin. Hopefully I can make it out one of these days soon. Although I don't shoot a mag anymore. ;)

What would be neat aside from a NorCal vs SoCal, or AO LA vs AO SD, would be SoCal Old School AO vs SoCal New School AO...hehe.

geekwarrior
11-08-2006, 09:43 AM
so lets pic a date and than hammer out a place. I vote for Jan 13, just so its a little while after the holidays. and i wouldnt mind trying a different field, but SC worked out well last time if everyone can make it there?

d4m4don3
11-08-2006, 01:23 PM
So do we do this like a democracy or should we be the republic and have emperor palpatine choose time date and place?

Rudz
11-08-2006, 01:24 PM
So do we do this like a democracy or should we be the republic and have emperor palpatine choose time date and place?

we can make 2 polls, one for date, anothef for the place

lasrsktr
11-08-2006, 01:29 PM
we can make 2 polls, one for date, another for the place

someone just pick a date and time... and people will show... some way some how.

geekwarrior
11-08-2006, 01:32 PM
i say pick a date and do a poll for the field

Rudz
11-08-2006, 01:36 PM
i say pick a date and do a poll for the field

JANUARY 20TH 2007!!!!!!

Rudz
11-08-2006, 01:37 PM
good enough? cuz my birthdays the 19th of jan..yippeee

d4m4don3
11-08-2006, 04:26 PM
Funny that it's november and I'm polling the SoCal AO Crew on election month. :D

geekwarrior
11-08-2006, 04:31 PM
Funny that it's november and I'm polling the SoCal AO Crew on election month. :D

is there a paper ballot option? i dont trust the intrawebz

d4m4don3
11-08-2006, 04:34 PM
If someone is willing to make a po box and mail in their vote I guess we can go that way. But given that we contribute most of our paychecks to an unforgiving sport, we would be hard pressed to do so.

Note: You can vote for more than 1 day or location folks! :bounce:

Caboose
11-09-2006, 10:52 AM
How many are planning on coming? I can talk to my boss about a private group............................................. ......

The 20th is great for me, but I'm not sure about anywhere but Velocity...

geekwarrior
11-09-2006, 11:03 AM
How many are planning on coming? I can talk to my boss about a private group............................................. ......

The 20th is great for me, but I'm not sure about anywhere but Velocity...

never been to velocity, do they have good hyperball/speedball fields? can we get a private speedball field? i think we can get 15 AOer's and their friends, maybe 20-25 people?

and the 20th is fine for me too, as it seems that's what majority wants right now.

Rudz
11-09-2006, 11:27 AM
san diego better get there shiznit together, cuz they are vastly out voted..to be fair, i voted for all the location, cuz i could care less when we play..

RavishingEddie
11-09-2006, 11:30 AM
san diego better get there **** together, cuz they are vastly out voted..to be fair, i voted for all the location, cuz i could care less when we play..

You're such a cool guy :rolleyes:

Rudz
11-09-2006, 11:42 AM
You're such a cool guy :rolleyes:

too bad i already :ninja: it..lol..sorry im used to being on "our" forum...

Caboose
11-09-2006, 02:03 PM
never been to velocity, do they have good hyperball/speedball fields? can we get a private speedball field? i think we can get 15 AOer's and their friends, maybe 20-25 people?

and the 20th is fine for me too, as it seems that's what majority wants right now.
One large (10 man) hyperball field, one small (3-5 man) hyperball field, a 7 man speedball course and 2 airball fields...

geekwarrior
11-09-2006, 02:09 PM
One large (10 man) hyperball field, one small (3-5 man) hyperball field, a 7 man speedball course and 2 airball fields...

is it pretty busy there on Sat? and can you bbq? :D

Rudz
11-09-2006, 02:19 PM
HSP and SC are the majority, on the 20th, the saturday is good,cuz i doubt anyone wnats to make the drive from san diego and back on a sunday..work..school and such..plus atach and some others are coming from the bay, so they dont wnat to play all the way in san diego, especially on a sunday, and im sure we could get a deal at hsp. but sc let us bbq and we had fun there..the way it looks, the sd guys are gonna have to drive up, there isnt alot ofintrest in velocity or pendleton

A-Tach-One
11-09-2006, 02:30 PM
Hey, where ever the majority decides to play is totally cool. We will decide then if we are able to make that. rudz, I'm not from the Bay bud, Central Coast. ;) Some of us are between you SO Cals and the Nor Cals. Probably a 4 hour drive for us to make San Diego, so a Sunday is out for me. I will talk to a couple of the guys near me and see if they want to make the trek. :) :cheers:

d4m4don3
11-09-2006, 06:27 PM
If the Nor Cal AO'ers wanna set something up I don't mind driving 3 or 4 hours. But I will need a very good lead time to request :hail: to my bosses about making it a 3 or 4 day weekend extravaganza.

OEM Petey
11-09-2006, 06:42 PM
is it pretty busy there on Sat? and can you bbq? :D

last few times i've gone saturdays haven't been too bad. That was with a private group so we didn't mix in with the general crowd.

as for bbq'in.. yes! you can

geekwarrior
11-09-2006, 07:54 PM
so is anyone NOT able to make it on the 20th? It be nice to hammer out a date at least.(sorry, i'm being impatient i know :p )

Rudz
11-09-2006, 08:23 PM
those sd guys are cheating, where the hell did velocity get 7 votes, there are more votes than people posting..cheaters!!!!! im tellin :cry:

geekwarrior
11-09-2006, 08:25 PM
those sd guys are cheating, where the hell did velocity get 7 votes, there are more votes than people posting..cheaters!!!!! im tellin :cry:

it got 7 because you voted for it! :mad: :p

Rudz
11-09-2006, 08:45 PM
it got 7 because you voted for it! :mad: :p

i voted for all of them to be fair, i retract my vote for velocity, lol jk..maybe we get to play in sandiego after all

OEM Petey
11-09-2006, 08:53 PM
i voted for all of them to be fair, i retract my vote for velocity, lol jk..maybe we get to play in sandiego after all

its not THAT bad here.. haha

maybe caboose can set something up for us :D

Rudz
11-09-2006, 09:11 PM
its not THAT bad here.. haha

maybe caboose can set something up for us :D

yeah untill i get stopped by the border patrol..no green card!!!!!! man a free trip to TJ? hell we are all illegals were swear!!! " eh, no me es speako ingisho!!!" can i go to TJ now?

:cheers: :tard: then PIRANTI... :spit_take :cry:

d4m4don3
11-09-2006, 09:17 PM
:cheers: :tard: then PIRANTI... :spit_take :cry:
Now now.....we just have to get him to learn how to drink without puking. It's a learned art.
Maybe we need to put some Australian beer in him.
He is from an upside down country.

Rudz
11-09-2006, 10:03 PM
I KNOW!!!!!

if we head out to SD, we could rent some rooms..hotel circle?? after paintball and bbq, we can hit a club/ bar, have some fun, and crash at a hotel, i kno theres a hooters out there..not to familair, ive always been drunk when i was there..

Caboose
11-09-2006, 10:23 PM
Yeah, come down and enjoy San Diego. Stay an extra day and hit the beach :bounce:

I will talk to my boss next week (Wednesday... when all of the stress from running the field is gone) and see what she says. However, I will need an exact count of participants. The more you get to come, the cheaper it will be!!!!!

Rudz
11-09-2006, 10:25 PM
Yeah, come down and enjoy San Diego. Stay an extra day and hit the beach :bounce:

I will talk to my boss next week (Wednesday... when all of the stress from running the field is gone) and see what she says. However, I will need an exact count of participants. The more you get to come, the cheaper it will be!!!!!

we had a dozen last time, if they all come again, plus the few who didnt show, plus the sd guys..im sure we can have close to 2 dozen

OEM Petey
11-09-2006, 10:25 PM
I KNOW!!!!!

if we head out to SD, we could rent some rooms..hotel circle?? after paintball and bbq, we can hit a club/ bar, have some fun, and crash at a hotel, i kno theres a hooters out there..not to familair, ive always been drunk when i was there..

we'll show you a good time :D . HOOTERS! less than 10 mins away from hotel circle :D

Caboose
11-09-2006, 10:40 PM
w00t!!! 8 votes!

victor13
11-09-2006, 10:48 PM
I'm from SD aswell, and i must say Velocity is sweet! Great field, good people, fair prices on everything, you can BYOP, good speedball and woodsball fields.

Also, someone asked if you can bbq there, and i believe there's little BBQ pits there. So yes you can, just bring fuel and meat.

Also, i can think of at least 3 other people from San Diego that would love to make out to an AO thing. I need to get in touch with them.

d4m4don3
11-09-2006, 11:07 PM
we'll show you a good time :D . HOOTERS! less than 10 mins away from hotel circle :D
Oh god hooters, don't remind me of my 500 dollar bill me and 4 friends had there... :tard:
It was fun though :p
Pitchers of newcastle are a bit pricy there.... :D

Demonio
11-10-2006, 12:02 AM
Velocity isn't as bad is you think. It's actually pretty good- the private groups are ran pretty good as well.
Last time I went private at SC, we didn't get to hit all the fields we wanted to check out.

I heard pendelton was pretty good for private groups so I voted for both SD locations.

SD isn't afraid to go anywhere but at some point you gotta check out the goods in our town. Maybe this time will be it. I'm down to go to the LA Zone as well but would rather be in the home zone.

If all goes according to plan, I will be there.

Rudz
11-10-2006, 12:30 AM

i kno...it was a very eventful night..least i wasnt the one who ended up in jail...

geekwarrior
11-10-2006, 12:37 AM
well, I guess the question is, is there anyone who won't be able to make it if we play at velocity?speak now or forever hold your peace

mapped it...110 miles from my house :cry:

d4m4don3
11-10-2006, 01:44 AM
well, I guess the question is, is there anyone who won't be able to make it if we play at velocity?speak now or forever hold your peace

Do I hear a carpool?!?! Sounds like AOSD is coming out of the woodworks for January :clap:

latches109
11-10-2006, 04:45 AM
I'm in. edit: just remind me.

OEM Petey
11-10-2006, 06:13 AM
Velocity isn't as bad is you think. It's actually pretty good- the private groups are ran pretty good as well.
Last time I went private at SC, we didn't get to hit all the fields we wanted to check out.

I heard pendelton was pretty good for private groups so I voted for both SD locations.

SD isn't afraid to go anywhere but at some point you gotta check out the goods in our town. Maybe this time will be it. I'm down to go to the LA Zone as well but would rather be in the home zone.

If all goes according to plan, I will be there.

lets go manny! i've got me a new toy :D .. hope your back is doing better!

A-Tach-One
11-10-2006, 09:21 AM

Yeah, probably us further North but that's alright....over 260 miles from my place. We will catch you guys another time. :cheers:

geekwarrior
11-10-2006, 09:30 AM
Yeah, probably us further North but that's alright....over 260 miles from my place. We will catch you guys another time. :cheers:

NOOOOoooooo! We have to get A-Tach to come! Does SC work better for you? that seems to be in the middle.

Rudz
11-10-2006, 09:37 AM

see what happens when the sd guys wanna cry? atach has more guns then all of them combined anyways..i vote for sc, so more people will come, , the sd guys have plenty of time o make carpool arrangements

A-Tach-One
11-10-2006, 09:40 AM
NOOOOoooooo! We have to get A-Tach to come! Does SC work better for you? that seems to be in the middle.
190 miles would be better but if it means the group suffers in numbers, stick with San Diego. And I am not even sure if surfbum and Finchman will go that far. We need to check with them. Personally I would stick with what gives you guys the greater number of AO attendence which maybe SD since a few more seem to be posting now. :cheers:

Rudz
11-10-2006, 09:45 AM
idk, i want sc..sd is just too far for everyone..

geekwarrior
11-10-2006, 10:03 AM
190 miles would be better but if it means the group suffers in numbers, stick with San Diego. And I am not even sure if surfbum and Finchman will go that far. We need to check with them. Personally I would stick with what gives you guys the greater number of AO attendence which maybe SD since a few more seem to be posting now. :cheers:

I think the headcount will suffer more if it's SD than SC. Most of the SD guys said they could make it out to SC. SC is in the middle, I think we should do that (still an hour drive for me too)

There is a field there that you can rent for the day, but you have to bring your own bunkers. Anyone have a 7man feild? I wonder what they would do if we brought a bunch of pallets and barrels instead of air bunkers :p

Rudz
11-10-2006, 10:08 AM
sdis ahead in votes now, but disorder hanst been in, nor sk8ermog, or road dawg..has latrsktr voted yet..how about eddie....these are all guys that made it, or can make it to sc..we had a dozen last time, and there were several unacounted for, so i say sc..im sure most of the sd guys could drive up, and we could do it on a saturday, so everyone has doesnt have to rush home

RavishingEddie
11-10-2006, 11:40 AM
Well if you guys decide HP it is only five minutes from my house. But no one cares :(

Carbon Blue
11-10-2006, 02:46 PM
my moron arse forgot to vote for velocity!!! I forgot it was a multiple poll! :D

Caboose
11-10-2006, 02:50 PM
So that means we're ahead by 1 :D

Carbon Blue
11-10-2006, 03:04 PM
One large (10 man) hyperball field,

we ran 35 vs 35 on that hyperball field last week :D

OEM Petey
11-10-2006, 03:21 PM
idk, i want sc..sd is just too far for everyone..

whos crying now :cry:

hahhah.. jk rudz :D

I honestly don't care.. SD would be nice :) .. but i love SC too

as long as I get to play

geekwarrior
11-10-2006, 03:22 PM
So that means we're ahead by 1 :D

its not that we dont want to play there, we're trying to find what works the best for everyone. We have 20 some people in the Socal list, and SC seems to be the central location for the majority :cheers:

Carbon Blue
11-10-2006, 03:25 PM
whatevers clever! :cheers:

geekwarrior
11-10-2006, 03:30 PM
whatevers clever! :cheers:

can you guys make it if its at SC?

OEM Petey
11-10-2006, 03:50 PM

it shouldn't be a problem

Shingo
11-10-2006, 04:10 PM
It's been years since I've been at SC... would love to check out the new fields that have been put up since I was last there in 2003.

I'm good with SC, Jungle or Pendalton... But I'm more then willing to try other fields.

You guys are still planning on a BBQ?

~Shingo~

Caboose
11-10-2006, 04:47 PM
I'm questionable. I may be able to catch a ride with a teammate that drives... I've never been to SC or even HSP for that matter.

d4m4don3
11-10-2006, 04:55 PM
This poll doesn't close until the 8th. I have a feeling most of the So Cal AO community will have voiced their opinion by then.

edit: and remember the further south we go, the less x-mags we see ;)

Rudz
11-10-2006, 08:41 PM
This poll doesn't close until the 8th. I have a feeling most of the So Cal AO community will have voiced their opinion by then.

i boycott sd, if yall make me go, ill buy a classic to play with..no electros for you...

A-Tach-One
11-10-2006, 08:50 PM

Ahahahaha, well I'm not bringing them all. :p

Carbon Blue
11-10-2006, 10:26 PM
just give us a time and date and well see you there (hopefully). Like peter said, it shouldnt be a problem :D

Carbon Blue
11-10-2006, 10:26 PM
i boycott sd, if yall make me go, ill buy a classic to play with..no electros for you...
sounds good to me

Rudz
11-10-2006, 10:42 PM
sounds good to me

just for that u get the nxl ramping beasts...and no malfunction bs this time,..i gonna spray so much paint, yall gonna call me maaco...

geekwarrior
11-10-2006, 11:41 PM
Ahahahaha, well I'm not bringing them all. :p

please do...we can have a whole team of just xmags! :shooting:

can we take a vote on which ones we want to see :D

OEM Petey
11-10-2006, 11:48 PM

I say A-Tach takes the infection :D .. i'd love to see that thing in person

Rudz
11-11-2006, 12:20 AM
I say A-Tach takes the infection :D .. i'd love to see that thing in person

well his is bringing an sfl..i think he wants to bring the blue one that resembles my purple..

A-Tach-One
11-11-2006, 12:31 AM

Sure why not. Any one or two, or three in particular you might want to see? lol

Carbon Blue
11-11-2006, 12:44 AM
Sure why not. Any one or two, or three, four, five, six, seven,eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, infinity in particular you might want to see? lol
:D cant wait for the day itself

pbzmag
11-11-2006, 12:51 AM
Have fun guys. I won't be able to make it out. I have two archery tournaments that month and need the weekends to practice.

d4m4don3
11-11-2006, 01:45 AM
How about an AO So-Cal 2007 Field tour? Lets make it a point to visit the major paintball parks in each region of Southern California. Should we divide this by counties?
Once we've visited that site, no matter how much we make it a point not to go there for the next ao socal meet?
I think it'd be a trip to have been trough all of so-cal's fields?!?!

We might not make it to all the fields given that I think these ao meets will probably happen maybe once every 2 months or so. But I think this would be badass. :dance:

Rudz
11-11-2006, 09:44 AM
we can hit the big ones..sc, hsp, velocity, jungle, pendleton..

RavishingEddie
11-11-2006, 12:06 PM
Great idea. I can't wait to start taking names at every field :headbang: I'm an elite I tell you!!!

Caboose
11-11-2006, 07:06 PM
I used my mag today a practice for an airball scrimmage. The stands were packed! Some guy complimented my mag, called it an e-mag but I don't care. My hopper fell off after I hit the 50 off the break, though :(. I'm gonna get a slip-over feedneck once I can. Turns out my DM6 only needed a new battery :tard:

d4m4don3
11-11-2006, 11:06 PM
Have fun guys. I won't be able to make it out. I have two archery tournaments that month and need the weekends to practice.

The Military base on point mugu has an archery range next to their woodsball field. Of course you'll have to put a mask on in order to use the range. :tard:
Errant paintballs and all.

Rudz
11-11-2006, 11:57 PM
I used my mag today a practice for an airball scrimmage. The stands were packed! Some guy complimented my mag, called it an e-mag but I don't care. My hopper fell off after I hit the 50 off the break, though :(. I'm gonna get a slip-over feedneck once I can. Turns out my DM6 only needed a new battery :tard:

jay does that mod to fit a clamping feedneck on the xmags vert breech..

tesBEATSmag
11-12-2006, 05:43 PM
im down for velocity or sc.

velocity would be my first choice.

and i wouldnt mind playing at sc either.

sd ao is gonna dominate any which way. :clap:

Caboose
11-12-2006, 07:47 PM
im down for velocity or sc.

velocity would be my first choice.

and i wouldnt mind playing at sc either.

sd ao is gonna dominate any which way. :clap:
BYEA!!!!!!

d4m4don3
11-13-2006, 12:16 AM
BYEA!!!!!!
:D
Now now.....save this fight for when the Nor-cal AO'ers begin chiming in. For the time being lets call this practice :dance:

Rudz
11-13-2006, 12:19 AM
Now now.....save this fight for when the Nor-cal AO'ers begin chiming in. For the time being lets call this practice :dance:

but we must have our civil war before we call peace..if you want peace, prepare for war..after all is said and done, our so cal militia will be stronger, but first we must test our strength

Carbon Blue
11-13-2006, 12:09 PM
sounds good to me! im already hyped :D

d4m4don3
11-14-2006, 05:04 PM
Looks like velocity is in the lead.
Anymore voters?
Don't create any new accounts and vote :cuss:

paintballfiend
11-14-2006, 05:07 PM
Where is velocity at anyway?

OEM Petey
11-14-2006, 05:40 PM
Don't create any new accounts and vote :cuss:

:nono:

geekwarrior
11-14-2006, 06:00 PM
:nono:

who created the bored383 account and voted for Velocity? :tard:

Shingo
11-14-2006, 07:15 PM
I say disqualify Velocity for "cheating"... that leaves us with SC as the winner! :dance:

~Shingo~

Carbon Blue
11-14-2006, 08:05 PM
not me

geekwarrior
11-14-2006, 08:56 PM
not me

lol...i demand a recount!

d4m4don3
11-14-2006, 09:04 PM

Oh god, no, this is not turning into a fiasco.

Should things turn ugly, 1 for 1 face off will need to occur.

The republic cannot withstand a civil war. :rofl:

OEM Petey
11-14-2006, 09:28 PM

not me either!

did you check the voters for SC too!...

hahha.. either way.. i don't care.. lets just stop all the crying and play :D

Rudz
11-15-2006, 01:52 AM
i demand a shootout..... it will take place on sc villages "civil war" feild..no bunkers..no where to hide..we go one game of hopper ball, the winner is the one who puts more rounds of paint on his ooponent..but if one person forfits or surrenders..the other is automatically victorious, the firing does not stop untill both parties have used the full content of there hopper..

i voulnteer for the sc side..velocity boys..pick you man.....

:shooting: :shooting: :argh:

d4m4don3
11-15-2006, 12:11 PM
Isn't the goal not to get hit? The both of us have a wider surface area than the rest of the group rudz. :rofl: We'll need someone thin so the otherside will have to aim better. One of the slimmer guys should do it. No offense :D

Rudz
11-15-2006, 02:43 PM
Isn't the goal not to get hit? The both of us have a wider surface area than the rest of the group rudz. :rofl: We'll need someone thin so the otherside will have to aim better. One of the slimmer guys should do it. No offense :D

im mr magnificent..remember that..and the game wont last 8 seconds....well somewhere between 7 and 8 seconds, depending on my settings..

paintballfiend
11-15-2006, 03:05 PM
I have a question that's a little off topic. Anyone go to UC Irvine around here?

Piranti
11-15-2006, 05:23 PM
Not I, but I bunkered oa couple of the UCI's paintball teams guys at thier practice at splatfactory before NPPL OC Commanders Cup, with my phantom :ninja:

geekwarrior
11-15-2006, 05:33 PM
Not I, but I bunkered oa couple of the UCI's paintball teams guys at thier practice at splatfactory before NPPL OC Commanders Cup, with my phantom :ninja:

so we going to have a pump only game at our next socal day?

I think about 6 of us have pumps now :clap:

Rudz
11-15-2006, 05:50 PM
i wanted a pump, but my sfl came into the pictar...by january ill have a pump, i promise

d4m4don3
11-15-2006, 06:06 PM
i wanted a pump, but my sfl came into the pictar...by january ill have a pump, i promise

The trilogy pump kits are 37.95 (http://www.pmpind.com/) , and trilogy's can be obtained from anywhere near 50, to 100 bucks on ebay. :clap:

And Sk8ermog, if you're reading this, they have kits for the 2k cockers for the same price. :headbang:

Caboose
11-15-2006, 09:50 PM
i demand a shootout..... it will take place on sc villages "civil war" feild..no bunkers..no where to hide..we go one game of hopper ball, the winner is the one who puts more rounds of paint on his ooponent..but if one person forfits or surrenders..the other is automatically victorious, the firing does not stop untill both parties have used the full content of there hopper..

i voulnteer for the sc side..velocity boys..pick you man.....

:shooting: :shooting: :argh:
I challenge thee (slap)

Show up for this AO and I'll do it, too :bounce:

Rudz
11-15-2006, 10:49 PM
I challenge thee (slap)

Show up for this AO and I'll do it, too :bounce:

its on...my ice fade xmag against your "strawberry" fade euro xmag...

Caboose
11-16-2006, 12:55 PM
How about just a normal 1 on 1 on an airball field or maybe small hyperball :ninja:

Rudz
11-16-2006, 01:14 PM
whatever get you to come up to sc..

d4m4don3
11-16-2006, 01:36 PM
whatever get you to come up to sc..

Good grief, it's turned into a grudge match.
I don't care who wins, but are we going to settle the velocity/sc debate with this?

Barney VS Shamu

dino gone bad, vs killer whale :rofl:

Rudz
11-16-2006, 01:50 PM
fine with me

d4m4don3
11-18-2006, 03:13 AM
I guess the 2 fields most of us want to go to are either velocity or sc village. It's inevitable but I think we will be setting up meets in these two fields beginning of next year. I say we hit SC first ! We must see Atach's hoard and have a chance to mug him, err ogle his sfl's and x-mags :D !!! Then we setup another meet at velocity for the next meet for say late feb. early march? What do you guys think? :cheers:

Rudz
11-18-2006, 08:42 AM
fine with me, caboose is just scared..cmon me and him, one game, one on one..ill even do hopper ball so he doesnt cry as much

thats it..caboose i hereby challenge thee to a one on one game of hopperball

d4m4don3
11-18-2006, 09:19 AM
Play nice! :argh:
/picks up rudz
//gives him Gi Joe's to play with

Caboose
11-18-2006, 09:21 AM
fine with me, caboose is just scared..cmon me and him, one game, one on one..ill even do hopper ball so he doesnt cry as much

thats it..caboose i hereby challenge thee to a one on one game of hopperball
I shall destroy you.

:bounce:

Rudz
11-18-2006, 09:22 AM
bring it

A-Tach-One
11-18-2006, 10:49 AM
We must see Atach's hoard and have a chance to mug him, err ogle his sfl's and x-mags :D !!!
Well, that's why I only plan on bringing 2 or 3 of them. ;) Or rent an armored vehicle. :p

Carbon Blue
11-18-2006, 01:03 PM
Or rent an armored vehicle. :p
I can only hope that the armored vehicle that you speak of is a 1962 Nova II :D

A-Tach-One
11-18-2006, 07:59 PM
I can only hope that the armored vehicle that you speak of is a 1962 Nova II :D
Lol, don't think I want to get caught up in traffic in that gas guzzler...$$$. :)

lasrsktr
11-18-2006, 08:18 PM
Lol, don't think I want to get caught up in traffic in that gas guzzler...$$$. :)

Traffic... GASP.... i've never heard of this so called traffic... :rofl: I just sit in it every morning...

So whats the final verdict about where we are playing- SC or Velocity

tesBEATSmag
11-18-2006, 08:44 PM
coughvelocitycough.

if it ends up at sc, which i dont mind either, you guys are paying for my gas.

lasrsktr
11-18-2006, 09:18 PM
coughvelocitycough.

what about you paying for my gas... or being fair to the guys who are driving from farther north than us...

Its not fair to make someone from Santa Barbra drive 200 miles just so you don't have to drive... Think about it SC village is big enough to not crowd and close enough to everybody...

Caboose
11-18-2006, 11:41 PM
bring it
Byea!

A-Tach-One
11-19-2006, 12:11 AM
coughvelocitycough.

No prob, I'll pay for your gas and you pay for mine. :cheers: .........I'm about 260 miles away from Velocity, oh and prefer high octane fuel in the 62 Nova. :)

Like lasrsktr already stated he needs gas money too. :cheers:

d4m4don3
11-19-2006, 02:01 AM
Let's just make it at SC for now. Next ao meet after this at velocity?
So save up for some gas money. I know I'm playing pump for most of the rest of this year and beginning of next.

BTW anyone thinking of doing that HSP scenario dec 9, 10?

And it looks like I might be at hsp on dec 23rd too. :clap:

Rudz
11-19-2006, 02:05 AM
fine with me, but im bringin pink paintballs for caboose...

Carbon Blue
11-19-2006, 01:02 PM
SC sounds good to me :cheers:

Caboose
11-19-2006, 06:38 PM
fine with me, but im bringin pink paintballs for caboose...
Hmm... some local team makes their own paint. Red fill, very scary. When it dries, it's like wax. Want some? :ninja:

Rudz
11-20-2006, 12:17 AM
Hmm... some local team makes their own paint. Red fill, very scary. When it dries, it's like wax. Want some? :ninja:

sure gimme some to shoot you with...lol..jk..we will be freinds and save the wax paint for the norcal guys..shhhh..we will secretly organize a militia to overthrow the norcal monarchy

A-Tach-One
11-20-2006, 08:41 PM
BTW anyone thinking of doing that HSP scenario dec 9, 10? :clap:

What the heck, I may do this too. You gunna be there?

d4m4don3
11-21-2006, 04:39 PM
What the heck, I may do this too. You gunna be there?

I might be, have to measure my cash reserves after Planet of the Apes, btw I'm going up in your area I guess dec 1st-3rd, It's a black cat scenario up in North Fork, probably about 40 minutes north of Fresno. Piranti's coming with me. Last time I was up in that area I met JediMaster. :D

Didn't have the heart to tell ya Rudz. But you gots to keep your job this year. :cheers:

A-Tach-One
11-21-2006, 05:18 PM
btw I'm going up in your area I guess dec 1st-3rd, It's a black cat scenario up in North Fork, probably about 40 minutes north of Fresno.
Lol, that's not near me, that is nearly 4 1/2 hours away. I am on the coast. :)

d4m4don3
11-21-2006, 06:38 PM
Lol, that's not near me, that is nearly 4 1/2 hours away. I am on the coast. :)

O rly? I thought you were out near central cali. :D

I do get this feeling that there will be AO'ers at hsp 9th and 10th of dec. :bounce:

A-Tach-One
11-21-2006, 08:01 PM
O rly? I thought you were out near central cali. :D
Well your half right, Central Coast of Cali. :D

Rudz
11-21-2006, 09:00 PM
Well your half right, Central Coast of Cali. :D

are we still deadlocked or is sc the place?<marquee behavior=alternate

Caboose
11-21-2006, 09:08 PM
Quick question... Rudz... the reply with quote button under your post is scrolling across my screen... any idea as to why?

Caboose
11-21-2006, 09:10 PM
nevermind <marquee behavior=alternate :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard:

d4m4don3
11-21-2006, 10:38 PM
It's SC.
Velocity is the next meet after.

Rudz
11-21-2006, 11:24 PM
<marquee behavior=alternate MARQUEE SCROLLAMOUNT=110> SWEET </marquee>

Smoothice
11-27-2006, 03:37 PM
Hopefully I will be able to make it.

Can I bring a guest or 2? Non-AO'ers

I don't know any of you guys so will there be more info to aid in finding you?
EX: Time, place (AGD tent)

A-Tach-One
11-27-2006, 04:05 PM

I'll be wearing an AO jerzee so will a couple others I'm sure. :cheers:

d4m4don3
11-27-2006, 05:15 PM
Hopefully I will be able to make it.

Can I bring a guest or 2? Non-AO'ers

Don't worry, we had logo's all over the canopies we were using. This is going to be at the speedball parking lot though, not at the recball parking lot. Go ahead and bring more friends. The more the merrier. :cheers:

Rudz
11-27-2006, 07:32 PM
Yeah I have an ao jersey too..with a big agd logo on the back...I was gonna look into getting a agd banner made, if anyone knows where I can get one made, let me know..

Caboose
11-27-2006, 07:41 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/TheSoulJahOfPaintball/andynppl43.jpg
That's me, I'll be wearing pretty much the same thing, except using my mag instead of my DM6... Probably.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/TheSoulJahOfPaintball/xsintensityfront.jpg
That's the design on the chest of my jersey, except it's black around the words and the words are neon green. Hopefully that makes it easier to identify me :)

pbzmag
11-27-2006, 08:36 PM
Yeah I have an ao jersey too..with a big agd logo on the back...I was gonna look into getting a agd banner made, if anyone knows where I can get one made, let me know..

There's a banner store near my place on the 5 and 55 at the Newport exit. I can check prices tomorrow.

geekwarrior
11-27-2006, 09:29 PM
That's me, I'll be wearing pretty much the same thing, except using my mag instead of my DM6... Probably.

don't be scared to bring the DM6...I'll be shooting an Angel Gat...or a Mini :ninja:

Caboose
11-27-2006, 09:42 PM
Eh, I don't trust SC enough to bring both my highends at the same time.

Smoothice
11-28-2006, 01:47 PM
There's a banner store near my place on the 5 and 55 at the Newport exit. I can check prices tomorrow.

Are you in Orange County? I live in San Juan Capistrano. Maybe we could carpool?

gibby
11-28-2006, 02:32 PM
don't be scared to bring the DM6...I'll be shooting an Angel Gat...or a Mini :ninja:

Yeah, if I go, I'll probably bring out my new Viking. :)

SoCal AO has always been about the players...not the equipment. :cheers:

lasrsktr
11-28-2006, 02:44 PM
Eh, I don't trust SC enough to bring both my highends at the same time.

Do you not trust the locks or security system on your car? If thats the case... I have room in my trunk...

But you'll be sharing space with about five other mags of mine :rofl:

d4m4don3
11-28-2006, 05:15 PM
Yeah, if I go, I'll probably bring out my new Viking. :)

SoCal AO has always been about the players...not the equipment. :cheers:

Ooooh ahhh! A viking, literally almost cried the first time I saw one in action. So quiet, so fast.... :eek:

gibby
11-28-2006, 06:33 PM
Ooooh ahhh! A viking, literally almost cried the first time I saw one in action. So quiet, so fast.... :eek:

LOL!! Yep...except, I soiled my undies. :D

Actually, I would still be using my Emag if I didn't live in SD. Here, when you fill your tank, you pay per the 1000. :mad:

d4m4don3
11-28-2006, 07:19 PM
LOL!! Yep...except, I soiled my undies. :D

Actually, I would still be using my Emag if I didn't live in SD. Here, when you fill your tank, you pay per the 1000. :mad:

Oh yeah, I experienced that when I went to camp pendleton. Does Velocity do this too?

Caboose
11-28-2006, 08:26 PM
Yeah, you can purchase 20$ air cards for 24,000 psi. Or tickets 1$ per thousand.

gibby
11-28-2006, 08:45 PM
Oh yeah, I experienced that when I went to camp pendleton. Does Velocity do this too?

Yep. But fortunately for me, I can fill up the tank to 4500 and use that all day. :) One of the selling points of why I switched. Not to mention the quality of the Viking is also comparable to my previous mag. Probably the last gun I buy for a long time too. :)

Rudz
12-01-2006, 09:39 AM
never got back to me on the banner....

pbzmag
12-02-2006, 01:24 AM
never got back to me on the banner....

Sorry about that. Work has been busy and I've been getting home late lately. I'll try this weekend.

pbzmag
12-02-2006, 01:51 AM
Are you in Orange County? I live in San Juan Capistrano. Maybe we could carpool?

I live near the old air field. I won't be playing anytime soon. I'll be practicing for an archery tournament that same month.

Rudz
12-03-2006, 09:22 AM
so were all bringing pink paintballs to shoot eachother with, right?

lasrsktr
12-03-2006, 12:35 PM
so were all bringing pink paintballs to shoot eachother with, right?

LA and OC should be shooting pink and SD should grab anything eles :rofl:

d4m4don3
12-05-2006, 10:41 AM
LA and OC should be shooting pink and SD should grab anything eles :rofl:

Dunno, I have a feeling I'm gonna be shooting skittles, seem to be coming home with a bag or a pod or two every weekend I've been playing been throwing them in a container, I've got about a case right now. :tard: I'll try and use it this month, but it's x-mas and Planet of the Apes bled me of mulah. :D

lasrsktr
12-05-2006, 12:19 PM
Dunno, I have a feeling I'm gonna be shooting skittles, seem to be coming home with a bag or a pod or two every weekend I've been playing been throwing them in a container, I've got about a case right now. :tard: I'll try and use it this month, but it's x-mas and Planet of the Apes bled me of mulah. :D

no worries... Just an idea... whatever its worth i will have two cases of X-ball gold w/ pink Fill :dance:

Caboose
12-05-2006, 06:28 PM
I've got a case of Weapons Grade, a case of elixer and another 7 pods of Elixer.

Elixer > *

OEM Petey
12-05-2006, 06:59 PM
I've got a case of Weapons Grade, a case of elixer and another 7 pods of Elixer.

Elixer > *

can you get any deals for AO SD from velocity :D

Caboose
12-05-2006, 07:16 PM
can you get any deals for AO SD from velocity :D
If we order in bulk, hells yeah! If you guys really want to order all the paint from Velocity, I'm positive we can get you a sweet deal :D

pbzmag
12-05-2006, 07:23 PM
Finally got some price quotes for banners. The following prices are for their digital banners. More prices can be found @ www.ocsigns.com.

24" x 96"(2x8 ft) - $158
24" x 72"(2x6 ft) - $126

Images must be full size at 100-150 dpi.

Rudz
12-05-2006, 10:12 PM
Finally got some price quotes for banners. The following prices are for their digital banners. More prices can be found @ www.ocsigns.com.

24" x 96"(2x8 ft) - $158
24" x 72"(2x6 ft) - $126

Images must be full size at 100-150 dpi.

thanks alot man!!! sweet

lasrsktr
12-05-2006, 11:00 PM
If we order in bulk, hells yeah! If you guys really want to order all the paint from Velocity, I'm positive we can get you a sweet deal :D

well get me a price.. i only have one case of pink fill atm..... but the new addition to my shelf will prove to be a paint whore..... So... Get some bulk prices... I want good paint prices :clap:

Caboose
12-06-2006, 12:18 AM
Cheapest paint is 35$ per case and is absolutely incredible for the price. Perfectly round and a great shell. The shell isn't terribly brittle, because it's made more for the rec players. You know how spyders are on paint... The fill isn't the thickest, but it's 35$. For perfectly round paint with a shell that's good and has paint inside, 35$ is great.

And that's the MSRP, so I may be able to get you a deal. :D

If everyone PMs me numbers (how much they will order, how much their friends will), I can get you a more accurate price.

Rudz
12-06-2006, 12:43 AM
got better grade paint,? i can get atleast 2 cases

Caboose
12-06-2006, 10:32 AM
Yeah, if you really want it.
Toxic is $45 per case and Elixer is $55. Elixer is great stuff, extremely brittle. I took a handful out of the bag on a tourney day and dropped it on the ground, every one broke.

nevtangle
12-06-2006, 01:51 PM
Wow, good thing I came acrosss this thread. I voted for SC on the 20th. Sounds like a good time.

I'm definately going to try not to miss this one.

d4m4don3
12-07-2006, 12:17 PM
Sweet, the more the merrier, the more we terrorize the speedball fields. :D
I'll bring the bbq, canopy and a table, just in case anyone is wondering. If you have some fold up tables or chairs that would be useful too. Last time some of us had to chill out on the floor or sit on the bed of their trucks. Condiments I've got ketchup, mustard, and ranch from last weekends camping trip. I don't think that'll go bad in my fridge anytime soon. So that leaves::

Meat (burgers and dogs? or if somoene is willing to splurge on some carne asada ::drool::)
Snacks (chips?)
Drinks (defenitely need water, maybe some soda, spiked drinks? hehe j/k)
Ice/Coolers (cold
Chairs (chime in if you have on or have a couple extra we got lots of people coming)
Signage (Rudz you still thinking about getting a banner? If not Piranti can print some more AO logos and hang them on the canopy like last time)
Anyone bringing their woman along? Either that or someone who's willing to do the cooking and lose some pb time. :rofl:

Caboose
12-07-2006, 12:25 PM
I can bring a canopy or two.

geekwarrior
12-07-2006, 12:29 PM
I'll bring some drinks, a few chairs, some snacks, and some meat.

if anyone has some foldout tables, that would be great to...last time we didnt have enough room to put down all the stuff we brought.

d4m4don3
12-07-2006, 12:40 PM
Stickers for peoples names?
Anyone?

//Bueller....buelller....

Rudz
12-07-2006, 02:41 PM
im looking into the banner...

ok just talked to another ao'er, hes gonna get me one..

Rudz
12-07-2006, 03:04 PM
Stickers for peoples names?
Anyone?

//Bueller....buelller....

lol...we could probably recognize eachothers guns easier than we could rememeber there names

PumpMag
12-08-2006, 03:16 AM
As long as that weekend stays clear for me. I definitely have to go.

d4m4don3
12-08-2006, 09:50 AM
As long as that weekend stays clear for me. I definitely have to go.

I know oscseries has a vegas venue set up for sat 20th. You goin to that? Strange that Kristen would setup a 3-man tourney on sat. Most of the 3-mans last year were on sunday.

PumpMag
12-08-2006, 12:13 PM
Not sure yet. Haven't gotten the team's take on it......

They always drag out final word until the last possible minute. :cuss:

d4m4don3
12-08-2006, 06:25 PM
Isn't that always how it goes? Last minute answers to the most pressing events. Most Long time PBallers fall into the slacker type category. Thats why it takes such a long time to actually schedule an event. Someone will always forget something when you guys go to the field, wether it be allen wrench, mask, barrel cover, or squeegee. But hey thats how we roll. :D

Caboose
12-08-2006, 06:50 PM
Isn't that always how it goes? Last minute answers to the most pressing events. Most Long time PBallers fall into the slacker type category. Thats why it takes such a long time to actually schedule an event. Someone will always forget something when you guys go to the field, wether it be allen wrench, mask, barrel cover, or squeegee. But hey thats how we roll. :D
Yeah.... I've forgotten alot of things.

Team jersey
Gun
Tank
Hopper
...shoes
socks...
gearbag...

pretty much anything/everything you need to play... I've forgotten.

Rudz
12-08-2006, 08:49 PM
u kiddin me, im always forgetting crap..someone remind me to charge my guns batteries..and replace the batteries in my halos/ warps....im usually good about everything else..cept making sure my guns are working properly..theyre fine the day before..get to the field and viola..no worky..

PumpMag
12-09-2006, 05:00 AM

If only I had a functioning clone machine.........

hmmm........

clone 3 to go to the 3 man event
clone 3 more for the 5 man event
clone 1 more to take pictures

then I can go to the AO game........... :p

hmmm.........

clone 1 more to go to work M-F

then I can play paintball as often as I want!

:rofl:

d4m4don3
12-11-2006, 02:21 PM
K so I'm gonna edit the original post sometime today and add what things people are bringing. Also lets estimate numbers here of how many ao'ers +guests will be going so lmk how many you think will go with you. Sometimes thats a magic number, procasternators are are rampant. :rolleyes:

geekwarrior
12-11-2006, 02:29 PM
K so I'm gonna edit the original post sometime today and add what things people are bringing. Also lets estimate numbers here of how many ao'ers +guests will be going so lmk how many you think will go with you. Sometimes thats a magic number, procasternators are are rampant. :rolleyes:

might be a good idea to start a new thread, with date location, what people are bringing, and who's coming...if you want i can

d4m4don3
12-11-2006, 02:40 PM
might be a good idea to start a new thread, with date location, what people are bringing, and who's coming...if you want i can

Go for it dude. Make sure to add a link to forward to the new thread.

geekwarrior
12-11-2006, 02:56 PM
Go for it dude. Make sure to add a link to forward to the new thread.

clean up and repost (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2269009#post2269009)