PDA

View Full Version : My Mag Has A STAR on it,,,,

AutoMagClassic1
11-08-2006, 10:35 PM
ive heard that the star is the warrenty or something... not sure what it will allow me to do but i need to know what its used for..? i heard that they will rebuild it or Something...? im not sure PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE answer this Q!! :clap:

olinar
11-08-2006, 10:37 PM
that means that it is good for 1 free rebuild.it also makes valves more valuable when they have stars.4 is the max.

Chronobreak
11-08-2006, 10:42 PM
i think theyl still cahrge shipping but theyr replace all soft parts for free

store.airgun.com

warranty policy for more info

FARMER00
11-08-2006, 10:49 PM
why did they quit doing that ? like all the newer classic valves dont have them

Chronobreak
11-08-2006, 10:50 PM
for the price of shipping you can buy a parts kit...

and how often do you need 4 rebuilds, let alone one ;) :dance:

gotboostedvr6
11-09-2006, 12:09 AM
So they only replace all soft O-rings and dont charge labor? thats all they do, what if you need other parts replaced...

Chronobreak
11-09-2006, 12:10 AM
So they only replace all soft O-rings and dont charge labor? thats all they do, what if you need other parts replaced...
like?

i dont think theyd give ya a free sear/bolt fiels strip screw for a star..
but ya never know.

AutoMagClassic1
11-10-2006, 03:07 PM
yeah i was just wondering because thats what i heard was it was something to do w/ the warrenty...i have a mag for sale w/ the star you should buy it SOMEONE!!

SR_matt
11-10-2006, 05:58 PM
why did they quit doing that ? like all the newer classic valves dont have them
i know the x valves have 2 "invisible starts" on them (they just keep a record of the serial number). i think most of the newer valves do that but i am not positive.

while they supposedly dont cover hard parts i have been told by tunaman (i think it was tunaman) that they do cover some of the hard parts in the valve assembly

-matt

AutoMagClassic1
11-11-2006, 11:18 AM
Cool thanks for all your help everyone...

2BAD4U
11-19-2006, 04:27 PM
ive heard that the star is the warrenty or something... not sure what it will allow me to do but i need to know what its used for..? i heard that they will rebuild it or Something...? im not sure PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE answer this Q!! :clap:
Your a SUPER-STAR . LOL ......

AutoMagClassic1
11-19-2006, 08:17 PM
...you know it... lol :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

schrimp03
11-28-2006, 10:02 PM
The stars are the warranty on the markers lower than a certain serial #. Before you send the marker in you have to let AGD know if you are using one of your stars or paying 45 bucks for a valve rebuild. It says on thier web site they drill the stars as you use them and when they are gone so is your warrinty.

SR_matt
11-29-2006, 03:45 PM
on xvalves they have stars registered to the serial numbers thus they are "invisible". so if you got it used you might want to check and make sure the "star" the prevous owner said it had is still there (this only really matters for the xvalves though since the old ones were streight on there
-matt

Chronobreak
11-29-2006, 03:53 PM
on xvalves they have stars registered to the serial numbers thus they are "invisible". so if you got it used you might want to check and make sure the "star" the prevous owner said it had is still there (this only really matters for the xvalves though since the old ones were streight on there
-matt

weird AGD drilled a little hole in mine..

SR_matt
11-29-2006, 04:31 PM
hmm then i might just understand it wrong but i would have sworn i was saw that it was just my serial #

-marr

don miguel
11-29-2006, 04:48 PM
good thread, i never knew that before... mabe i will use that to an advantage. ive got 4 stars on my minimag valve!