PDA

View Full Version : Read the threads, still leaking...

Mozzaic79
11-09-2006, 11:09 PM
OK. My current set-up is an Automag RT Pro with a ULE body ULT, X valve with level 10 bolt. So I've read the threads dealing with leaking down the barrel. I've gone through all the steps associated with setting up the gun, choosing spring sizes, carrier sizes, shim adjustment. I've tuned the carrier so that there's no leak, and it's the smallest carrier possible without being too tight. There are no shims in the trigger assembly towards the middle of the valve. Right now I have no shims in the level 10 assembly either (although I've tried 2, 3, and even 4(which constantly leaks)). My problem is that I can fire the gun fine. The trigger itself seems touchy however I think that might be expected. Sometimes my gun will double fire, or triple fire, but I think that's just because it's hitting my finger. I can get it to single fire by flicking my finger. Often times though, the bolt will get stuck in the forward position and leak air. I can sometimes push it back and the bolt will reseat, but sometimes it wont, in which case I'll have to depressurize, and gas-up again, then it will reseat. I've cranked my velocity up, I've tried longer springs. Upon inspection my power tube oring is fine, my tip oring is fine? Shims aren't bent. I can't seem to get the thing to just fire correctly. I can't go up in carrier size anymore, because it leaks by and I think by going down it's too tight? Can anyone help me out??? Thanks.