PDA

View Full Version : tac one / special ops longbow help

tbsounde2
11-10-2006, 03:34 AM
1. i just recently purchased a special ops longbow (modified tac one). i am pretty much a newbie with regards to paintball and feel that i got a gun that is way too advanced for me. i have been trying to find a manual with schematic of the tac one (special ops failed to send me this information) in hopes of learning how the gun functions and how i should maintain it. is there any way i could obtain this (under the assumption that it exists), i have been having trouble trying to fing the info on the agd website.

2. does the lvl 10 bolt system need to be adjusted prior to being used? and if so, how difficult is it? should i take it to a paintball store to have it checked out?
3. any other modifications need to be done prior to use? such as oiling, etc.?
4. how does the air system work - is it just basically plug-and-play: just attach air system and shoot?
5. any specifics of the gun that i need to know before using it

thanks

Thanna
11-10-2006, 04:03 AM
1. i just recently purchased a special ops longbow (modified tac one). i am pretty much a newbie with regards to paintball and feel that i got a gun that is way too advanced for me. i have been trying to find a manual with schematic of the tac one (special ops failed to send me this information) in hopes of learning how the gun functions and how i should maintain it. is there any way i could obtain this (under the assumption that it exists), i have been having trouble trying to fing the info on the agd website.

This link should help.

http://www.airgun.com/downloads/RT-ULE.Tac-One.Manual.pdf

It's more or less a RT-ULE marker with a TacOne body plus your Longbow kit.

2. does the lvl 10 bolt system need to be adjusted prior to being used? and if so, how difficult is it? should i take it to a paintball store to have it checked out?
3. any other modifications need to be done prior to use? such as oiling, etc.?

2&3 Should be in the manual. If you have any more questions ask here :)

4. how does the air system work - is it just basically plug-and-play: just attach air system
and shoot?

It is plug n' play...HPA only. No CO2. Although many have a bit better reactivity with a higher input PSI

Pzippy
11-12-2006, 08:08 PM
1.Congrats! airgun.com has a manual, as said above.
2.No, it comes factory tuned.
3.To maintain, just drop I think 6 drops of marker oil down the ASA and dryfire a bunch of times.
4. Yes, but I'd recommend a remote.
5. NO CO2!

~Pzippy~