PDA

View Full Version : paintball companys

Clint3240
12-29-2001, 05:51 PM
in your opinion what is the best place to order paintball gear or guns. im looking for a cheap site and a reliable one..i have orderd from actionvillage a few times and i have gotten everything i needed...any other ones you know of that are worth buying off of?

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
12-29-2001, 05:53 PM
www.xpaintball.com
www.paintballwizard.com
www.bbtpaintball.com

virus
12-29-2001, 05:55 PM
paintballwizard is good... but i try to avoid them if i can.... i get charged sales tax from them.... =(

sbikeclix
12-29-2001, 07:54 PM
i just ordered from paintballinc.com, ordered at 10 inthe morning from alabama, and they, in south carolina(have other offices though) got it too me the next day- it was great. plus, their prices are enereally better than pbgear(aka action village), and they have a bigger selection in many areas, something not many sites can claim

gizmolax13
12-29-2001, 09:06 PM
888 is good too....they ship fast and reliable too....where i get most of my stuff from

Clint3240
12-30-2001, 03:45 PM
i just wanted to say that i found like THE best site for paintball...it gets the prices for the product from like 30 sites and lists them!!! the site is http://www.paintballwatch.com/ oh man this site rocks!!!!!

irbodden
12-30-2001, 03:52 PM
That paintballwatch.com isnt as great as you think, 95% of the time, the prices are wrong they list- i.e. I searched for Diablo Skul thermal, it says $40, I click on it and the site is really selling it for $58. Its a pain, better off to use BBT or Paintballinc, they have the best prices anyways.

Cha0tic
12-30-2001, 08:40 PM
i highly recommend www.g3pb.com they have great service, but no guns. you must order from the phone, which makes it hard to screw up orders.

ronron2112
01-01-2002, 01:47 PM
i love paintball wizard. They garuntee the lowest price, theycan match it too. I live near their shop. The website is alright. Their prices are the best part.

Virus: you probably get charged sales tax because they are located in MA,, taxes are everywhere is MA... fun fun!!

udtseal
01-01-2002, 03:56 PM
Yeah paintballinc is a great place to buy from /sarcasm
Thier price for a minimag is 100 more than most any other online retailer and look what they say about the shocker:

The Shocker is one of the most accurate and longest shooting guns on the market. It is an electronic gun so it is super fast and reliable.

Sure...what did they have a 15 year old type the website up (no offense to any 15 year old AO'ers!). :rolleyes:

sbikeclix
01-01-2002, 05:41 PM
udtseal-their gun prices may not be the best, but i found everything else MUCH cheaper. 1 ft of 3 way hose was $.40, i found a shocktech bomb and palmer rock for cheaper than at any other place, they also have about 1000 items on sale. you can find cp mag barrels for 20$, and taso mag barrels for 11$, and when a gun does go on sale, its awfully cheap- rt pros are 450$ there. and if you go to ANY manufacturers or distributor's website (besides AGD of course :) ) they are bound to have some pumped-up hype like the shocker page.