PDA

View Full Version : Doc Nickel's new book

topazpaintball
11-10-2006, 07:54 PM
Does anyone know if the new "Untapped Potential" has all the comics, or just where he left off from "Digitally Remastered?"

Doc Nickel
11-10-2006, 10:09 PM
This question was just asked over the the Tinker's Guild (http://www.network54.com/Forum/9013/message/1163211098/Two+books+with+a+little+overlap...) about an hour ago. My reply was:

Book 1 started at the beginning (first strip in June of 2002) and went up to, I think, a couple of early 2004 strips. It had 124 strips including five or six new-for-the-book ones, and a couple of sketches.

Book 2 starts a little before where Book 1 "ends", and goes up to roughly early 2005. It's going to include over 150 strips plus possibly as many as twenty new-to-the-book strips, including a complete short story that many of you have already gotten a sample of, in the form of a mini-comic that I included with the last two shirt runs.

There's a little bit of timeline overlap between the two books, but there won't be any duplicate strips between them.

Book 3 will be a pure Swimsuit Edition, and will be delivered in a plain brown wrapper.*

Doc.

*I am, of course, kidding.

topazpaintball
11-10-2006, 10:19 PM
Thanks!

Me and a few buddies will be ordering some soon. :cheers:

trevorjk
11-11-2006, 02:22 AM
Book 3 will be a pure Swimsuit Edition, and will be delivered in a plain brown wrapper.*

Doc.

so its coming in a clear plastic bag ? :confused: ?

Lenny
11-11-2006, 03:47 AM
Well, with that T-Shirt order pic of Sandy, I'm not so sure if I'd be surprised or not...

:rolleyes:

Doc Nickel
11-11-2006, 04:54 AM
Thanks!
Me and a few buddies will be ordering some soon.

-Might want to hurry, Preordering closes Monday the 20th. I'll hopefully still have a few books left over after that, but sketches will only be available on this preorder.

so its coming in a clear plastic bag ?

-No, I was kidding about it ever being delivered. Haven't you heard? I never actually ship anything anyone pays for. That's how I can afford to spend my days on a beach in Maui sipping rum drinks.

Doc.

vf-xx
11-11-2006, 09:09 AM
"including a complete short story that many of you have already gotten a sample of, in the form of a mini-comic that I included with the last two shirt runs."

Is this the same comic that shipped with the barrel adapters that were on ebay?

trevorjk
11-11-2006, 02:10 PM
-No, I was kidding about it ever being delivered. Haven't you heard? I never actually ship anything anyone pays for. That's how I can afford to spend my days on a beach in Maui sipping rum drinks.

Doc.

i knew i should have put the :cheers: smiley in there somewhere :p

dynastyfan
11-11-2006, 03:30 PM
mn the bank account funds wont get into paypal soon enough.

Army
11-11-2006, 11:00 PM
Ordered mine weeks ago...

...fanboi edition, of course :)

Dark Side
11-14-2006, 03:38 PM

But why?

SCpoloRicker
11-14-2006, 06:11 PM

Doc.

I lol'd. :)