PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Advertising for AGD

HoppysMag
12-29-2001, 06:34 PM
i was browsing through the Classic Forum when i came across the post on the Warp feed On the NBC tv show "Fear Factor" It said that the people where bungy cording pullin 3 g's and upside down. this would be a great Commercial/ Ad. A video of tom jumping of a bridge with and EMag Extreme and a warp feed, shoot at some oponent on the river shore. ( Both of them wearing safty gear and P ball Masks)

Whata you say tom? Wanna take the dive???

irbodden
12-29-2001, 06:44 PM
Tom swinging upside on a vine and STILL shooting with his trusty Warp..

Thats a good one :D

HoppysMag
12-29-2001, 06:48 PM
he takes out his oponent ( openent uses cocker or better yet for all us AO members we get that kid who said that mags are done for)

HoppysMag
12-29-2001, 07:01 PM
as tom stand on the end of the bridge, "Hi tom from Airgun Desins here to show you our new Warp Feed." Compared to our compeditors we have a faster feed rate,(insert more features here),and it can still shoot while upside down!" "Lets see our compeditors try that!" then a guy jumps off the bridge with a Autococker w/ a revvy. unable to shoot. then a guy with an angel jumps off with a recochet loader, Still unable to shoot. Then off goes tom upside down blastin out 20bps with his matchin EMag Extreme and Warp. He comes back up says somethin witty and the good old slogan Because quality Always shoots straight

zvanut
12-29-2001, 07:04 PM
that would be awesome

FooTemps
12-29-2001, 07:59 PM
It reminds me of certain 7 up yours commercials...

OhMyAMoose
12-29-2001, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by HoppysMag
as tom stand on the end of the bridge, "Hi tom from Airgun Desins here to show you our new Warp Feed." Compared to our compeditors we have a faster feed rate,(insert more features here),and it can still shoot while upside down!" "Lets see our compeditors try that!" then a guy jumps off the bridge with a Autococker w/ a revvy. unable to shoot. then a guy with an angel jumps off with a recochet loader, Still unable to shoot. Then off goes tom upside down blastin out 20bps with his matchin EMag Extreme and Warp. He comes back up says somethin witty and the good old slogan Because quality Always shoots straight

Well if everyone knew about paintball it would be a good commersial. 90% of the people in the US know nothing about paintball and would not know a mag from a spyder from sling shot. And ADG could not use a Revvy or a cocker in the commerishals. Does ADG even advertise? Does any paintball company do it? I have never seen anyone advertist on TV.

clockworkmiller
12-29-2001, 08:56 PM
It would be great for an Internet Movie. Like the BMW films. You can flash a picture and have an add with a URL in paintball magazines, and have the movie downloadable online. This would definately boost interest in AGD.

nutz
12-29-2001, 09:05 PM
lol interesting idea... except it would be kind of pointless, well not pointless, but expensive to put an add like that on tv

HoppysMag
12-29-2001, 10:20 PM
Brass eagel ran a short advertising campaign. i saw a commercial like twice. it consisted of 5 guys with spyders geting beat by one guy loaded to the teeth with raptors, talons and stuff. but it showed 5 guys with spyders running away comcily with thier arms waving in the air from a guy with all brass eagel gear

o and you do the old "Brand y and x cant do that! But we can!" you dont actualy use brand names and of course you would get permision from the other companys. kinda how Kia and that other car company advertise.