11-12-2006, 03:06 PM
i want to make a mag i need:

x-valve
intelli frame
trigger
body
ule trigger

and ....

what is a pneumag.. what are its benifits, and i would need _______ to make my mag a pneumag

jenarelJAM
11-12-2006, 03:23 PM
It's generally a better idea to just buy a pre-made mag from one of the dealers, it's cheaper. Although, I'm not sure if it would be cheaper if you're going to go the pneumag route...

Pneumag is a mech mag that uses a lpr, 3way, and some other fancy stuff, stuffed inside the gripframe to make your trigger pull incredibly light. It's a diy mod, or you might be able to get pneumagger to build you one... There are some instructions somewhere on the forums...

Edit: and you're going to need a rail to connect your body to your grip frame.

Pneumagger
11-12-2006, 03:26 PM
To make a mech mag you'll need:

Valve (Classic, Minimag, Emag, retro, Xvalve)
Bolt (level 10, level 7, ANS)
On/Off (Classic, RT, ULT)
Rail (Classic, RTP, RPG, other)
Body (Left/right feed, powerfeed, ULE, aftermarket)
Frame (AGD CF, Intelliframe, Logic, RPG, other)
Foregrip (either a vert asa + screw in, or a bolt on)
other than that, there are hoses, fittings, barrels, on/offs, etc.

All mag parts are typically interchangable with each other. Building a basic mag is typically cheaper than buying a new one. But if your going for a high end ULE mag... you're probably better off to shop @ dealers for high end mechs. Tunaman, Rogue (TMS outlet), and Airgun hook it up real nice for new ULE mags.

for a pneumag, you'll want to PM shingo for his ultimate pneumag guide ... or "search"
But the basic parts are: MSV-2, MPA-3, MEV-2 (optional), barbs, hose, LPR, and random screws and stuff.

donthurtthenoob
11-12-2006, 04:29 PM
thanks for help guys

SR_matt
11-12-2006, 06:31 PM
learn from my failing, call agd and order a custom mag with what ever you want from them (such as if you dont want an agd foregrip the order it with out a foregrip etc etc, you can probably get the body and rail unannoed if you want to get a custom ano (but i would suggest getting just any old color since the unanoed pieces some times are not a smooth and ano can be striped off easily if you get it reanoed)

for a mag you need

ule body (add a new feedneck if you like)(a screw comes with the body to bolt the body to the rail)
rail
rail bushing
field strip screw
trigger frame (add new trigger if you like)
xvalve
ult kit
fore grip if desired
hosing of your shoice
asa (after market)
barrel (aftermarket or if you already have one)

for the pneumag if we all get lucky and pneumagger eventualy does all in one bolt on pneu-frames it will just be a buy and go thing.

i hope this helps
-matt