PDA

View Full Version : what e-trigger frame??

PowderdToastMan
12-29-2001, 07:18 PM
i was wondering which e-frame would be better for my 68 automag. ive heard some bad stuff about the mako.... any suggestions???

jurassic
12-29-2001, 07:54 PM
Don't know much about the Mako, though some of the spyder owners that have them seem to like them alot. Just recently installed a Hyperframe on my 6 yr old Minimag with Retro and used the retro on/off instead of the Hyperframe on/off with no problems. Also solved my problem with double shots I was getting with the Retro only setup. The 45 frame is actually quite comfortable. I don't miss the Dye stickies I use on the cocker. The trigger pull is short and very light. Though I have'nt used it but a short time, no chops!! I believe it is worth while upgrade. I love it. Though if I would have saved a bit more money and used what I spent on the Retro and Hyperframe I could have bought a Emag!!
;)

PowderdToastMan
12-29-2001, 08:07 PM
hmmm... do you know where i can find the hyperframe?

jurassic
12-29-2001, 08:16 PM
Bought it from these folks at JJ paintball for $248 delivered. Also check the AO classifieds. You might find a better deal.

http://www.jjpaintball.com/products.html
:cool:

[NA]WARLORD
12-29-2001, 09:48 PM
Hey Jurassic, i dont know if you read your directions very well, but on the R/T valve, your supposed to use it instead of the one supplied. The one supplied is for use on a stock A.I.R. valve or original auto/minimag valve. The only thing you need for the r/t valve is the o-ring supplied with the kit and a battery (fresh). Not a flame, just the facts.......

jurassic
12-29-2001, 10:09 PM
Hey warlord, or is that another name for BUNKER BAIT, don't waste my time with your patronizing attitude. Don't assume you know anything until you do!! An ASSumption is a prelude to a ****UP!!
:o

[NA]WARLORD
12-29-2001, 10:38 PM
Hey Jurassic, i guess if you break down your name it sounds like your @$$ is sick. Not good for paintball, might want to stay home before ya get gogged by a mechanical trigger before your battery dies. Minus the E-mag and other high end electros, a hyperframe is just a way of saying "i'm to cheap to buy an E-Mag", but other than that I was just trying to say, the R/T valve is the one your supposed to use, not the one that comes with it, or maybe you should repeat the 3rd grade and pay attention in your comprehensive readin class. Also cursing online really shows your immaturity.

jurassic
12-29-2001, 10:57 PM
Hey warlord, you are a riot!! That's the funniest post I've read in a while. I guess you decided you are a waste of time! If you work at it, maybe you could make it as a poster child. A mind is a terrible thing to waste!!

:D

[NA]WARLORD
12-29-2001, 11:14 PM
Whatever dude!!! This is a pointless waste of time, and i apologize for taking up space with usless dribble and name calling AGD. To Jurassic, it was never meant as a flame, however do to your immaturity and obviuos non sociable skills in dealing with reality, may you have a Happy New Year !!!!

jurassic
12-29-2001, 11:35 PM
Stop it!! OH please stop it!! I'm in stitches already! I'm ROTFLMAO!! Sounds as though you grabbed a handle on that immaturity thing. Good for you! Forgive my lack of social commentary! Reality is for those folks who don't know how to have a good time!!
:D :D :D
PS Don't forget to make your New Years resolution.
And I'll be sure to watch for you on the billboards!!