PDA

View Full Version : attention agd folk

the plague
12-29-2001, 08:07 PM
im curious when were going to start seeing sfl emags and special emags etc. on paintballgear or any other websites like that. i know they are in circulation and arnt exactly hard to find, but the places i can find them(my local bad boys toys) has them a bit to high in price and a bit to low in number. in short, when can i start seeing these no matter where i turn??

emaggot4life
12-29-2001, 09:39 PM
Well given the amout that AGD produces, it would be a while. And what would be the point of having them all over , they would never be able to sell all of them, thats why you don't ( well I don't) see Angel's at every paintball store.

the plague
12-29-2001, 09:52 PM
i suppose, but i guarantee more people could tell you what an angel is than an sfl. not nessacarily because of the guns abilities, but just because angels have been around longer and are already in many places. i understand it'll take agd awhile to produce enough, im just wondering why places arnt mass ordering them.

Gecko
12-29-2001, 10:16 PM
i beleive extreems and sfls are being held up for the anti chop eye. Once that stuff is worked out emag loving will be available wholesale.
Gecko

the plague
12-29-2001, 10:42 PM
gecko, alright, that makes some sense. i know a few folk lucky enough to fire that and it sounds like its going to be a huge improvement. i suppose the rest of us will have to wait.