PDA

View Full Version : Xmag eyes!!!

Caboose
11-16-2006, 11:24 PM
My xmag's eyes aren't detecting the paint I use. I use WPN Weapons Grade which is 2 color green and brown. I have tried it on both settings and neither work. It just doesn't fire. Is my only option to pick up an xmod?

Tunaman
11-17-2006, 06:21 AM
turn of the ACE and go play. You dont need no stinkin' ace in these guns...

Warwitch
11-17-2006, 07:41 AM
Well I would think changing your paint would be the quick fix :rolleyes:

A-Tach-One
11-17-2006, 10:07 AM
So does it detect other paint besides the one you use? Since you have that Euro ACE Version, is there an adjustment for it that you can see anywhere? If you are that concerned about eyes and your board is fried, contact Grazymoto and see if he has anymore functioning ACE boards. :cheers:

Caboose
11-17-2006, 12:15 PM
Hmm... I'll try another kind of paint (WPN Toxic). Toxic is very, very shiny and one color, so maybe that will help. It can go without eyes because of the level 10 but every once in a while (maybe one ball per bag or sometimes less) will chop...

The only way of adjusting the eyes is via the board where it has 3 modes (I think the American version has the same). ACE 00 is eyes off, ACE 01 is eyes on for one color shelled paint, ACE 02 is for 2 color shelled paint.

A-Tach-One
11-17-2006, 01:44 PM
Hmm... I'll try another kind of paint (WPN Toxic). Toxic is very, very shiny and one color, so maybe that will help. It can go without eyes because of the level 10 but every once in a while (maybe one ball per bag or sometimes less) will chop...

The only way of adjusting the eyes is via the board where it has 3 modes (I think the American version has the same). ACE 00 is eyes off, ACE 01 is eyes on for one color shelled paint, ACE 02 is for 2 color shelled paint.
Those are just settings, I meant an adjustment screw for ACE sensitivity like all XMags have. But I know nothing really about that early/Euro version of ACE. It may not have any adjustment.

Caboose
11-17-2006, 10:47 PM
Where is this screw?

A-Tach-One
11-18-2006, 09:56 AM
Where is this screw?
It is on the ACE board and the adjustment area is on the left side of the frame but you don't have a board. Yours is 2 wires running from the eyes to the mainboard. That's what I asked if you could look to see if this system had an adjustment screw anywhere.

Level X will do a kick butt job for ya! :cheers:

Caboose
11-18-2006, 10:40 PM
Yeah, that is what I thought.

Caboose
11-29-2006, 12:46 AM
Ok, found the sdjustment screw. I put the paint in and turned it every which way, pulling the trigger while adjusting. Still nothing. Am I turning it the wrong direction or am I just retarded?

:tard:

superfreakmabsta
11-29-2006, 02:21 AM
actually, the xmags ace is what is retarded. :rolleyes: sigh.