PDA

View Full Version : Micromag valve compatibility

sledgebone
11-16-2006, 11:33 PM
Ive got a micromag and im looking to get a valve with RT capabilities. Im pretty sure the Emag Xvalves will fit, but will the RT Pro valve fit in the body? Also, the body is powerfeed. Do any of you have any experience running an RT on runaway with a powerfeed set up. Ive got a halo I plan on using it, but wasnt sure if the powerfeed will work well with it.
Thanks
Sledge

blinky1041
11-17-2006, 07:59 AM
No idea about runaway but any valve except original (not pro) RT valve will fit.

edit: you shouldn't have a problem with the powerfeed unless you're outshooting your halo.

longi
11-17-2006, 08:51 AM
If you have a short on/off pin (E-mag type, it's shorter than the vanilla RT on/off) you'll get the full runaway ensemble, trust me on this, it's big clever and very satisfying! I also don't think that the RT pro valve will fit.

shorty24
11-17-2006, 09:54 AM
If you have a short on/off pin (E-mag type, it's shorter than the vanilla RT on/off) you'll get the full runaway ensemble, trust me on this, it's big clever and very satisfying! I also don't think that the RT pro valve will fit.

Wrong. ALL automag valves are 100% interchangeable with the exception of the original RT valves (which went in a shrouded body, thus the diameter of the valve is smaller, and it had no external attatchments for air lines, as it was gas-thru rail), and the sydarm valves, of course. So to answer the question, yes an RT pro Valve will fit, or an E-mag valve or X-valve for that matter. Hope this helps!

:cheers:

sledgebone
11-17-2006, 10:45 AM
Thank you everyone. I was almost positive that they would fit besides the original RT and sydarm. I was just making sure before I purchased one.