PDA

View Full Version : Automag Sniper Setup

chadlh
11-17-2006, 06:53 PM
I am saving up to get my first paintball gun. Since money is money I spend quite a bit of time researching before I make a purchase so as not to regret what I get. So far I've decided not to go as far as the Special Ops Longbow system. I want a gun with a single rail for optional laser sights, Q-loader mounted in a lower stock type position, possible a Special Ops or similar shrowd and stock with the air on my back. As you can probably guess I've been playing woodsball and I really enjoy it. This will be a step by step process but that is what I want as a final result.

My question now is should I go for the the Tac One (which is a little overkill for one accesory) or should I get the RT ULE Custom with an appropriate mainbody? Whick one of these two bodies will work good for the Q-Loader and a stock?

With the RT ULE Custom I'm a little confused about the main body options. I understand the CF is center feed which wouldn't free up space for a laser sight. WR and WL is Warp Left and Warp Right. I don't understand what HL and HR stand for?

Would I want a Warp Right or Left for the Q-Loader? If so which direction if I'm right handed?

Thanks for helping me figure these things out.

Chad

Thanna
11-17-2006, 07:28 PM
I am saving up to get my first paintball gun. Since money is money I spend quite a bit of time researching before I make a purchase so as not to regret what I get. So far I've decided not to go as far as the Special Ops Longbow system. I want a gun with a single rail for optional laser sights, Q-loader mounted in a lower stock type position, possible a Special Ops or similar shrowd and stock with the air on my back. As you can probably guess I've been playing woodsball and I really enjoy it. This will be a step by step process but that is what I want as a final result.

The problem with the longbow shroud is that it does cover up a portion of the picatanny(sp?) And is hard to disassemble if you need to field clean it. You could take a look at the spec-ops T2W. I've installed it on mine, but haven't had the chance to try it out.

My question now is should I go for the the Tac One (which is a little overkill for one accesory) or should I get the RT ULE Custom with an appropriate mainbody? Whick one of these two bodies will work good for the Q-Loader and a stock?

Personally I'd like the Tac-one body for the looks. You can also put a red-dot along with the laser sight. :p Either types of bodies work just as well , new or used.

With the RT ULE Custom I'm a little confused about the main body options. I understand the CF is center feed which wouldn't free up space for a laser sight. WR and WL is Warp Left and Warp Right. I don't understand what HL and HR stand for?

HL&HR means hopper left & hopper right. For the powerfeed option.

Would I want a Warp Right or Left for the Q-Loader? If so which direction if I'm right handed?

Since you're thinking bout putting the q-loader in the lower stock position, either warp position is fine. Right handed people tend to use the warp left option to keep a lower profile when peeking out of cover. Oh and you'd probably want to use the CMS kit to mount it on the grip. I'm still trying to figure out if i can mount mine on the stock somehow.

p.s. oh. btw, xvalves are HPA only. so you need to find a tank too.