PDA

View Full Version : How about some North Eastern Lovin?

Glickman
11-20-2006, 04:20 PM
Anyone up for something in the north eastern area?

We've got some kick *** fields all around, so start posting some idea's.

Oh, if you havent played in the snow, you havent played north east :p

gridley
11-20-2006, 05:17 PM
im north easternish ... Im in the finger lakes area of NY about 45 minutes away from GRC
i got my first mag the other day the paradigm pro from the mag smith. i was devoted to spyders but now after shooting a mag i dont think im goin back. we should have a meeting of somekind... prolly wouldnt have an overly big turnout but as long as its fun who cares what the turn outs like.

don miguel
11-21-2006, 06:48 PM
FOX4 paintball upton mass, the best field in the world! we should go there!

Tunaman
11-21-2006, 09:41 PM
It is a great field, the the owners are top notch guys too. I'll go. They let me bring my wares to peddle to you little buggers too! :D

fullofpaint
11-22-2006, 10:15 PM
Xtreme Paintball(www.xtremepbma.com)? it's in Western MA, Agawam to be exact. I'm part og the home team so if you guys are interested I'll talk to the owner and see if we can swing a lower cost or something

Sumthinwicked
11-22-2006, 10:33 PM
theres a few in ct ;)

automikey
11-22-2006, 10:40 PM
im north easternish ... Im in the finger lakes area of NY about 45 minutes away from GRC
i got my first mag the other day the paradigm pro from the mag smith. i was devoted to spyders but now after shooting a mag i dont think im goin back. we should have a meeting of somekind... prolly wouldnt have an overly big turnout but as long as its fun who cares what the turn outs like.

I'm between Cortland and Auburn. We play at summerhillpaintball.com. The website is full of old photos, but the field is finished and very nice.

I played a great game there this year with my OD green unibody micromag, a 40-round hopper and a 4 oz co2 tank. A guy was there who was visiting from NYC and whenever I would shoot he'd yell " Do you hear that? That's the sound of sexy!"

I'm switching to HPA for the winter though.

Glickman
11-23-2006, 01:18 AM
Xtreme Paintball(www.xtremepbma.com)? it's in Western MA, Agawam to be exact. I'm part og the home team so if you guys are interested I'll talk to the owner and see if we can swing a lower cost or something

that would be awsome, thanks :clap:

fullofpaint
11-26-2006, 01:47 PM
alright here it is: $5 admission if you play with a mag that day. It's BYOP and free all day compressed air, $3 a co2 fill *i think, not sure about the Co2 fill cost.

Jsut give me a date, right now our speedball field is closed for the winter, our next event is
Dec 30th then a woods tourney in March, and practice's the weekbefore. Other than that the days are free.

We're open on the Dec 10th, Jan 7th, 20th, and 28th, Feb 10th, 18th, and 24th, and Mar 4th, 17th, and 25th.

I don't know if these dates are set in stone though so if we'd need it for another week it's possible I think to change it but I'm not sure.

don miguel
11-26-2006, 07:20 PM
some of us dont play speedball (like me) and think it should be at fox4! I love fox4!!!

fullofpaint
11-26-2006, 09:16 PM
i jsut meant that if people wanted to play speedball we didn;t have the field up right now, we're a mostly woods field anyways

druid
12-07-2006, 04:10 AM
Eastern PA here.

Lehigh Valley (Global) Paintball in Emmaus, PA is the closest (indoor) and Skirmish is the best...pricey, but the best. EMR is kinda far but I'd hit that too.

Lehigh Valley field/forum (http://lehighvalleypaintball.com/)

Skirmish (http://www.skirmish.com/)

EMR Park (http://www.emrpaintball.com/directions.shtml)

One thing I'd like to point out is that Skirmish is now touting the largest recorded paintball game in history...4008 players on 700 acres for the 2006 Invasion of Normandy Scenario. I didn't make it due to a shoulder injury but dude...that's a lotta paint flying at once :shooting: :D