PDA

View Full Version : What's the deal with superbolt, iz-grip, extremes, etc.

RaTfreak
12-30-2001, 12:07 AM
I know this may sound stupid but I haven't read any good info about what any of these items (superbolt, iz-grip, the extreme automags, conversions to e-mags, etc.) are going to do to improve my RT. Background on me: Chrome RT with z-grip. Can I trade my z-grip in on an iz-grip? Do I need to? Does the superbolt help the marker alot? In what way? Can I convert my RT into an E-mag or xtreme? Should I just sell mine and buy one straight out? Blah, Blah, Blah...

A lot of questions but I need answers. Someone help me.

Jeff

The Mag Man
12-30-2001, 12:36 AM
Let me give this shot:

First-"Can I trade my Z-Grip in on an iz-grip? Do I need to?"
No, you will not be able to trade in your current Z-Grip for a new IZ-Grip, if you could, AGD would be losing money. Do you need to? Well thats just personal preference, ask your self this, do you like the angle that your current Z-Grip is at? If not, buy the new one, the angle of the IZ-Grip will be around 12* or so. Second, you really only need the Intellifeed if your having problems with your current Revoulution's feed speed.

Second:-"Does the superbolt help the marker alot? In what way?"
In my opinion the "Super" bolt is super crappy. It is suppose to reduce recoil in your gun, and since it is much lighter, it produces a faster bolt cycle rate. I think its not worth 50 bucks since you have to replace the derlin sleeve a few times a year. Also, A LOT of super bolts have been having problems latly, including cracking and breaking, and chopping issues.

Third:-"Can I convert my RT into an E-mag or xtreme?"
I'm not sure if you can do this with the old style RT. You would have to call AGD to see if they are even still doing their E-Mag conversion program and to see if your old RT is compatable, but if you just made a typo and you have a RT Pro, then yes, you can update it to an E-Mag if AGD still has that program going.

Fourth-"Should I just sell mine and buy one straight out?"
Totally up to you. Do you really need an Electro gun? Or do you love your Z-Grip?

Hope I helped you out. Bye.

FooTemps
12-30-2001, 02:20 AM
I think tom will give the iz-grip a little more angle. A 45 backwards still wouldn't give enough flexibility between both running and tucking.