PDA

View Full Version : Revy hole for warp

Wild_Osiris
12-30-2001, 07:51 AM
hey I was looking at pictures of the world cup I believe and there was a hole in the revies for a warp tube to go thru. How did they do it, and make so clean cut? right now I have a Rtpro warp body in chromo, the warp hose is super short, and it gets in my revies way. So I need my revy to have this mod.

headcase
12-30-2001, 08:54 AM
The way to do it the neatest is to use a drill and 1 inch hole saw. Just make sure you mark it right, because you only get one try at it. I use a dremel because it allows me to make corrections as I go.

The Mag Man
12-30-2001, 02:42 PM
I've heard the easiest way to do it is to heat the plastic up with a blowdryer on a low setting, then just take your barrel and punch the hole out.

headcase
12-30-2001, 03:22 PM
No, you are thinking of how they melt the hopper and "dent" it to give the hose room to clear the hopper. In this mod the revy shell is still intact.

MantisMag
12-30-2001, 11:55 PM
headcase i don't think a hopper with two holes in it counts as "intact" :p that's just my opinion though. hehe.

headcase
12-31-2001, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by headcase
No, you are thinking of how they melt the hopper and "dent" it to give the hose room to clear the hopper. In this mod the revy shell is still intact.

My bad grammer strikes again....in the above quote I meant that the melted hopper mod leaves the Revy intact.