PDA

View Full Version : Good on-tank reg?

Lenny
11-23-2006, 02:33 AM
Any ideas? It's for a 3k tank. I don't want to be spending alot of money on one (maybe $40?), and it doesn't need to be adjustable, but should be around 800psi. So, does anyone know of a good cheap on-tank reg?

Banshee23
11-23-2006, 09:32 AM
Any ideas? It's for a 3k tank. I don't want to be spending alot of money on one (maybe $40?), and it doesn't need to be adjustable, but should be around 800psi. So, does anyone know of a good cheap on-tank reg?

You're not going to find a tank reg for $40 unless you find a used one. Centerflag has a 3k reg for $52 on their site, but you need to send in your tank for them to install it. Which really isn't a bad idea... For what it costs for a new reg you might be better off getting another tank, used 3k's are cheap nowadays.

just a karni
11-23-2006, 10:02 AM
when you do that i was told they rehydro it for you too but im not sure on that

3DSteve
11-23-2006, 06:30 PM
i don't think it should be that hard to find a tank reg for that price. i tend to see one pop every week or two. especially with the dynaflow special centerflag is doing now. I almost bought a new tank&reg just to send it off for a dynaflow.
you should be able to find a pure energy, WGP, kingman or nitroduck for that price.
check ebay and the forums.

temps
11-24-2006, 06:08 PM
You could also try your local air smith for a used reg.. I know mine always has random used parts that people don't want after upgrading.. tanks, regs, bolts ext.

spike_ball999
11-24-2006, 07:18 PM
Definitly check Ebay for the Gurilla Air Ambush regulators. I've seen a few cheap ones on there.