PDA

View Full Version : new to emags, need basic info

nathanjones008
11-24-2006, 09:26 AM
hey everyone, currently I own a mag rt and thinking of getting a emag, but what is the advantages the emag have over a mag rt, all i know is they both shoot really fast other than that is it worth buying a emag if the rt shoots just as fast.

thanks.. nate :dance:

FiXeL
11-24-2006, 01:14 PM
The real difference is the electronic trigger... The emag/xmag valve works the same as an RT valve, so in manual mode you basicly have a RT. But in e-mode or hybrid its a totally different marker, e-mode is pure electronic light trigger pull, walkable and i prefer this over manual mode. Hybrid is RT with electronic trigger pull, and it is pure evil. :headbang:

All in all you will be shooting just as fast, and you add some more weight to your gun due to the battery. My advise would be to try a emag first, then buy one if you like it.

nathanjones008
11-24-2006, 03:31 PM
will i need a adjustable tank fot the emag? or preset?

REDRT
11-24-2006, 05:37 PM
will i need a adjustable tank fot the emag? or preset?

To get the absolute best performance out of mechanical mode an adjustable adds to the reactiveness as with any RT. I don't know too many peeps using the emag in mech mode unless they ran out of juice in the battery due to most likely not charging it. A nice preset/screw in is the norm and works well.