PDA

View Full Version : is airgun making a new products?

nathanjones008
11-26-2006, 05:32 PM
question. is airgun making any new products? i have noticed it has been since 2003 since any new product has been made.

thanks.

nate

Triangle
11-26-2006, 06:01 PM
Nobody in the industry is making anything really new. Most are improvements to last years model.

AGD revamped their whole marker. New bodies, rails, trigger frames, bolt, valve, trigger pull kit. There really is little else to revamp.

And AGD has never been about yearly models. Fancy milling for the sake of it. They make what they make, and they do it the best they can from the start.

If there is something you can think of to improve, let us know.

Yeah man.
Makin' money SUCKS.

don miguel
11-26-2006, 07:04 PM
nope, but mabe in the future a new mag will rise! (make more zgrips) and a ule pump mag bodykit, so they will be easily accessable.

Loydster
11-26-2006, 07:21 PM
nope, but mabe in the future a new mag will rise! (make more zgrips) and a ule pump mag bodykit, so they will be easily accessable.

I'm all for the remake of a AGD pump or at least a pump kit.

scrumpy
11-26-2006, 07:28 PM
Yeah man.
Makin' money SUCKS.

Why does makin[g] money suck?
A market that gets by on looks won't go anywhere because visual improvements aren't substantial - they don't do anything. Its a matter of princible. The idea of throwing out last years model for a shiny new one is wasteful and only makes manufacturers comfortable investing in better milling rather than advancement.

kruger
11-26-2006, 08:32 PM
Why does makin[g] money suck?
A market that gets by on looks won't go anywhere because visual improvements aren't substantial - they don't do anything. Its a matter of princible. The idea of throwing out last years model for a shiny new one is wasteful and only makes manufacturers comfortable investing in better milling rather than advancement.

This is called Eye Candy, and it does indeed make a lot of money for them.

txaggie08
11-26-2006, 08:37 PM
better question, will an e-mag of an variety rise from the dead soon....

Toll
11-26-2006, 08:48 PM
http://pessoasfeias.no.sapo.pt/Ugly%20women/linda05.jpg

Versus
http://images.art.com/images/products/regular/10051000/10051854.jpg

There are times where aesthetics matter.

Cow hunter
11-26-2006, 09:14 PM
ok, but since when has the mag been like that? aesthetics do matter, but IMO, the mags have never been really ugly for what they are, and i think that most of the mags i see are very beautiful.

PumpMag
11-26-2006, 09:27 PM
I'm all for the remake of a AGD pump or at least a pump kit.
I'm with you. :headbang:

nathanjones008
11-26-2006, 09:44 PM
thnak you to the comments thus far. the only improvements i say is at least comeout with one product every year. this is why i say this, i went out of town for two years to las vegas, so i didnt play any paintball for two years,( i have back nearly a year) a few months ago i wanted to start playing paintball, so i called copaintball.com and asked for a mag parts kit, they told me that airgun went out of business. i freeaked out because i have a great mag all pimped out. so i went to my local proshop and he they were not sure if airgun was still in business. thankfully i found airgun.com and got a verbal confirmation that airgun is in business. i thinkmany people will but from airgun if there was a little advertising, just to let people know that they still exist. past few weeks i have been ordering from airgun like crazy. this is what i think that may be good for airgun. i hope that this info may help out some

Nick E
11-26-2006, 11:42 PM
Hey rouge, I got a question, what makes the exile and pariah bodies different from normal ULE bodies? and why are they heavier? The only difference I can see(they do look different, but it's hard to put it on just a simple thing) are dual detents and the front looks slightly cut down. But I thought they stopped making slug bodies, so are these totally custom peices?

Rudz
11-27-2006, 12:16 AM
Hey rouge, I got a question, what makes the exile and pariah bodies different from normal ULE bodies? and why are they heavier? The only difference I can see(they do look different, but it's hard to put it on just a simple thing) are dual detents and the front looks slightly cut down. But I thought they stopped making slug bodies, so are these totally custom peices?

ule bodies with some milling,,,exile fit the rt/ emag rail..the pariah fits the mm/cm rails

Tao
11-27-2006, 05:05 PM
Check out www.themagsmith.com . That should help.

Apparantly you can buy a lvl7 kit from there, crazy.

FARMER00
11-27-2006, 08:19 PM
ok, but since when has the mag been like that? aesthetics do matter, but IMO, the mags have never been really ugly for what they are, and i think that most of the mags i see are very beautiful.
mags always look good to people who know what they are capeable of, to most people they look like cheap spyders but to me they look like sleepers. dont look like anything fancy but when you tear apart some noob with an ion or DM its awsome

rb211
11-27-2006, 09:18 PM
Tearing up noobs isn't all the fun, hand a tourney player his a** then tell him it's a mag. Then he and all the noobs go away with the deer-in-the-headlights look! :shooting: